Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. AnkeshYour feedback matters!
My friend's knee was dislocated but now he' s alright but sometimes the pain emerges eventually, so he is bit worried.
I am too fatty but I am also weak in doing any work. I always have pain in joints and in shoulders. What should I do. More over I am 70 years old and my body weight is100 kg. Please help me it will be your kindness. Than you.
Hello sir. I m 25 yr old. Having back pain disk problem. Without pain killer tablets I cant walk properly. What should I do sir?
Dr, shahab muje sine(chest) me jalan(burn) ki problem rehti hai hai khale pet bhi or khana khane ke baad bhi zalan rehte hai alethopathic treatment bhai liya but kohi arm nahi aay hai hai medicne lete ho to kuch reliefe milta hai but jese hi medicine band karta ho to phir se start ho jaatein hai.
I am 18 years old I do hand practice thrice in a week and I have back pain but I have stopped now but back pain occurs what I will do?
My sister age is 30 she has 2 child one is 7 year 2nd is 4 year. My sister problem is in back side left side mai pain hota hai. She don't no why it's pain is coming. please help me n.a. Doctor.
I have headache last 3 days. What should I do. When I slept in night and after that I wake up I felt headache for sometime. I am worried about it plzz suggest.
My doctor said that I am having grease problem in my knee and I am only 21 years old. The solution of this is to inject supplement in my knee which is applicable for 2 years only. Please tell me the reason, cause and another treatment of this problem (if any). Tell me about this supplement and the whole procedure. My test reports are normal like vitamin D test, rheumatoid arthritis (negative), thyroid (normal) and uric acid, blood report but in the tomorrow xray's report (skyline view) my right knee compressed and left knee normal.
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.