Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pain Management Specialists in India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pain Management Specialists online in Indore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. AnkeshYour feedback matters!
After having food their is severe stomach ache frm 5-6 days what is the reason behind these suggest me sm medicine.
I feel a pain in my left hand in fingers till shoulder. Last 10 days, I didn't take any medicine but I take a heat n apply moov cream ,I don't have any change .Please suggest me, how can I get recovery.
I am 24 years boy and I have problem with headache last many years I take medicine but not relief. What can I do help me.
My right leg fractured and when I can walk and doctors had surged me by keeping screws and this screws when we can remove so please suggest me the answer.
Hi, My mum's age is 56 years old she is suffering by pain in her legs and hands can you pls advice how to get relief from that pain?
Hi Sir this is venki. My friend Raj is suffering from severe head ache from past 3. Days. Can you please guide me with some medication.
I am 28 year old, I have back west pain long time since 1year only in evening, lots of medicine taken but not relief. What I can do.
I am 23 years old. For last 3 days I could not sleep due to muscle pain. Is their any solution for my problem?
headache since 7 days. N suffocation. please tell me something. And problems in breathing. please tell me some to over come from this.
When I wake up in the morning then I am experiencing stretchness in my stomach, I fell very weak and hungry. Can anyone tell me what care I need to take and why this is happening.
I am a 25yr old male and have pain in my feet when I walk early morning after some walk there is no pain what can be the reason.?
She normally has pain in the neck bone and shoulder, In the morning she wakes up with the swollen hand mostly fingers. Sometime it is right hand sometimes it is left hand.
Sports injuries can occur in children if proper precautions are not taken. A proper warm up before exercise followed by stretching helps in easing muscular stress and thus preventing injuries. It is important to supervise children when they are engaging in physical exercise or sports.
The tips to prevent sports injuries in children are:
- Talk to them: A child may experience pain but may not show it, so it is important to encourage them to speak up when they experience pain. Most sports-related injuries in kids can be prevented by early intervention.
- Preseason physical: It is important to get a preseason physical to determine your child's fitness. This can help determine if the child is fit to play and thus consequently, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- A proper warm-up: You should emphasize on the importance of a proper warm-up to your child. Make sure your child performs a mix of dynamic and static stretches to warm up before playing. It will raise the heart rate and increase blood flow thus making him ready to play.
- Cross training: Children should cross train with multiple sports, as playing one sport for a long time may stress the joints. This is done to prevent overuse of muscles and prevent boredom.
- Well hydrated: Make sure your child is well hydrated as an excessive fluid loss may result in fatigue and vomiting. Playing sports in summer can result in fluid loss through sweating and therefore needs to be replenished in order to prevent further complications.
- Follow proper techniques: It is important to observe that your child is following proper techniques while playing a sport. Disregarding the guidelines can result in injury.
- Proper diet: A proper nutritious diet is recommended to make sure that your child is getting all his necessary minerals and vitamins. It allows the child to become fitter and less prone to injuries.