Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Ankesh Indore Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am experiencing severe headaches since a month which last 30 to 40 min, sometimes they occur 2 times a day, symptoms are:-severe pain on left side of head, redness of left eye, runny nose. These headaches were happening to me since 10 years but at that time they were rare like once in a year but as I grew up the duration b/w headaches reduced and since a month I have been experiencing them daily.
I am writing this on behalf of my wife. She a pain in her left knee from past few 1 month we have been to near by clinics and by there suggestion we have taken a X Ray. Found no issues in the reports so they gave same pain killers and the pain was ok for few days and now she is suffering from the pain again.
I have back pain, due to over masturbation and also I have knock sound in my knees. What is the way to realise from them, and what kind of medicine I will take. Please help me.
I have been suffering with pain only in my left foot heal especially after getting up from a long period last one month and due to that I am unable to walk around properly what could be the reason.
Age 46 getting pain in tennis elbow right hand doctor gas given 10 tablets and an oil with a bandage to right hand elbow please suggest any powerful medicine having fear No sugar bp only this problem from one month working as lecturer in maths from 25 years going to college on bike for 25 kms daily weight 65 kgs please suggest any test or medicine sir.
I am a badminton player and I recently got pain in my groin muscle during one of my session. I have done icing and also taken ibuprofen but pain is not decreasing. What should I do?
Sir, six months ago I operated for hysterectomy due to fibroid in uterus. But now I suffering from join pain specially when I get early in the morning. Please give suggestion and recommend medicine and exercise. Regards.
Hi, I had fracture of phalanx of great toe, 2 weeks back due to fall of heavy object on my feet. They have done strapping and said that's all enough. But swelling has not reduced at.
I have started mild pain in foot sole for some days. Also some moving pain sensation in hand & leg sometimes but not at a fix area. I smoke average 2 cigarette daily. I also have low immunity & gastric problems like gas, heaviness, indigestion etc. Frequently get fungal infection. please suggest what could be the reason & type of doctor I should consult. & Tests to be done initially? My age is 41.
I have headache problem from 1 month. I am 20 years old. Headache starts from morning. I feels blurred vision. Many times I gets hiccups. Headache is on one side of head. I feel fatigue.
My friends son, Thomas has severe headache and feels like always nerves are catching inside the head. Please advise. Thank you.
every time when I wake up from sleep I feel pain in my head I am suffering from since 4-5 days please help me.
Mosquitoes, though tiny, can wreak havoc on the human health. Malaria and dengue were common enough, but now another disease doing the rounds is chikungunya. This is a viral disease that spreads by the bites of Aedes aegypti mosquitoes. The disease lasts for 5 to 7 days and the catch is that there is no identified cure for the disease.
Symptoms of chikungunya are very non-indicative and include high temperature, rashes and multiple spots on the body, multiple joint pains, headaches, conjunctivitis and insomnia. The presence of joint pains associated with a high incidence of mosquito breeding is indicative of chikungunya. The fever usually subsides in a couple of days, but the other symptoms would persist for about a week.
Management of chikungunya includes a combination of prevention and treatment. Prevention is more important than treatment as it is easier done.
- To the maximum extent possible, avoid mosquito bites.
- Avoid using rain water-filled containers, potted plants that stagnate water and drinking bowls for domestic animals.
- Wear full-sleeved clothing when mosquito bites are likely to be higher.
- Use mosquito repellents in the forms of coils, creams, and mats
- Use mosquito nets where possible
- Prevent mosquito breeding by draining possible areas of water stagnation
Treatment: There is no specific allopathic remedy for the treatment of chikungunya. The prescribed medicines are only for symptomatic relief, and given the intense and prolonged joint pains, the patient ends up using a lot of pain killers. There are cases where the pains may persist for up to 6 months. This is where Ayurveda comes into the picture, as there are multiple effective remedies that have been proven effective over the ages.
- Massage your joints with a mixture of castor oil, drumstick, camphor, garlic, and coconut oil. This oil can be heated and stored in a glass jar for about 3 days. Warm this oil and use it for effective relief of the joint pains.
- A mixture of castor oil and cinnamon can also be used to massage the painful joints.
- A concoction of ajwain seeds, raisins or dry grapes, tulsi leaves, and neem leaves boiled in water is an effective remedy for the joint pains. This is to be used when it is warm after food and the residual ingredients chewed upon.
- A diet rich in fresh fruits, greens and vegetables is highly recommended.
- Drinking sufficient amounts of liquids (water, coconut water, lime juice, and buttermilk) to keep good hydration levels and recuperate from the illness.
- Ensure sufficient rest for the joints even after the initial fever has subsided.
Ayurveda has references to something called “sandhijwara” which is “fever of the joints”. Sandhijwara is very similar to chikungunya and these remedies used for this can be very useful in treating chikungunya.
I am suffering from knee pain since 6 years and also having sciatica pain. How to manage and any treatment for these?
I have knee pain for last 1 month, the pain usually occurs when I stand up from sitting position for example I use indian bathroom, and when I take stand I usually take support. Please suggest me proper diet chart also.
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrom is a painful condition of the foot caused by pressure on the posterior tibial nerve. This nerve passes along a passage called the tarsal tunnel just below the bony bit on the foot.
- Symptoms include pain which is often described as a burning pain radiating into the arch of the foot, heel and the toes. Pins and needles or numbness may be felt in the sole of the foot. Pain may be worse when running or standing for long periods of time and often worse at night. Sometimes it is initially mistaken for plantar fascitis which also causes pain from the inside heel and throughout the arch of the foot.
- Plantar Fasciitis is a disorder that results in pain in the heel and bottom of the foot. The pain is usually most severe with the first steps of the day or following a period of rest. The condition typically comes on slowly. In about a third of people both legs are affected.
- Risk factors for plantar fasciitis include overuse such as from long periods of standing, an increase in exercise, and obesity. It is also associated with inward rolling of the foot and a lifestyle that involves little exercise. While heel spurs are frequently found it is unclear if they have a role in causing the condition. Plantar fasciitis is a disorder of the insertion site of the ligament on the bone characterized by micro tears, breakdown of collagen, and scarring. The diagnosis is typically based on signs and symptoms with ultrasound sometimes used to help. Other conditions with similar symptoms include osteoarthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, heel pad syndrome, and reactive arthritis.