Column Traumatology Procedure
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Treatment Of Lumbago
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (Tens)
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Pain Management Counseling
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spondylosis
Cancer Pain Management
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Causes, symptoms and treatment of Osteoarthritis
Hello I am 34 year old. My question is that after jogging 10 to 15 minutes or walking half an hour cramps starts to appear in my calf. What should I do.
I am 20 years old female suffering with severe muscle pain particularly right shoulder from past 5 yrs. Now a days 2 arms are with the same situation. I have gone through many medications, physiotherapy.Please help me get out of this.
I am 29 year old, I have been suffering from light headedness dizziness and weakness from few weeks or more than a month. Loss of appetite (this also caused me gastritis) Headache at times, palpitations and shoulder and arms pain when sleeping (especially towards the morning time) My last period was on 23rd dec and This month I got it on 17th January itself. Please help. Is this stress?
Good dayIm Faizal Abobacar from Mozambique. I have lower back pain and neck pain (cervical, I have these symptoms for a while now (years) and it seems too be worse. For instance now when I'm sited for few minutes than I have pain when standing back up. Hope I will get some tips on what to do. Thank you in advance.
MRI - LUMBAR spine 19,10.2016: Findings: Loss of normal lumbar lordosis seen? Due to muscle spasm. Lumbar vertebrae appears normal in alignment .No listhesis. Small Schmorl's nodes noted involving the endplates of multiple lumbar vertebra. Degeneration ofL1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-L5 lumbar intervertebral disc Posterior annular tear noted at L1-L2, L2-L3 and L4-LSlevels. At Ll-L2 level there is right paramidline protrusion, No foramina narrowing. At L2-L3, L3-L4 diffuse posterior disc bulge noted ,causing effacement of ventral thecal sac and inferior recess of bilateral neural foramina narrowing at L3-L4 level. At L4-L5 level, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting L4 and traversing LS nerve roots at this level. At LS-Sllevel, no disc bulge or herniation. Conus medullaris appear unremarkable. Impression: - Lumbar spondylosis degenerative changes as mentioned ,predominant at L4-L5 level. - At L4-LSlevel, posterocentral and left forminal protrusion causing, significant canal stenosis and left neural foramina narrowing ,resulting in compression of exiting left L4 and traversing Left LSnerve roots at this level. Gel means Disc (Fat) the Liquid which play between the bones gap back side.
I am only 28 but my right knee is giving me so much pain. Is a knee problem or some thing else. It is very difficult to even walk. What can I do doc?
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 week and I have chest pain. Could you suggest what should be done?
I have upper abdomen and middle chest pain and tightness from last one year .Had endoscopy shows diffuse erythema in both antrum and fundus .Taken medicine for one month not cured tightness in abdomen and chest not able to lay down flatly.
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
Frequent headaches can be uncomfortable at best, and debilitating at worst. While a chronic migraine can come with a throbbing pain on one side of the head, headaches due to tension can cause mild to moderate pain on both sides. Also, daily headaches happen in at least 15 days, Hemicrania Continua is a condition that brings about constant pain, and usually happens on one side of the head. Other causes of headaches include eye problems like myopia, presbiopia, squint, long sitting on computer screen, low sugar, acidity etc. A proper eye checkup, neurologist opinion, diet, meditation for treatment is important. Read on to learn more about dealing with these different kinds of headaches.
1. Medical treatment: Inflammation, infections like meningitis and brain injuries that have been proven to be traumatic should be treated with due medication after a proper consultation with a doctor. In certain cases, headaches can be caused due to brain tumours and they must be treated at once. Also, headaches that come with fever, stiff neck, confusion and constant vomiting must be treated by a doctor immediately.
2. Take an over the counter drug: Taking an over the counter drug for instant pain relief can stop the pain and give temporary or long term relief, depending on the kind of headache you are experiencing. It is advisable to speak with a doctor before taking any kind of drug.
3. Find your triggers: Find and limit your triggers like certain food types as well as stress and certain seasonal changes. Stepping out in the summer with an umbrella and avoiding caffeine or too much of chocolate and cheese can also help in alleviating the pain. Stress is also a major factor that contributes to headaches and should be avoided in order to prevent or stop the pain.
4. Drink plenty of water: Staying hydrated is a good way to treat headaches instantly. The consumption of water is known to soothe the pain effectively.
5. A soothing break: Find a quiet place with dim lighting to take a break that should ideally last at least half an hour to one hour, or even more. This will help in diminishing and removing the pain. You can also use a cold compress and get yourself a massage.