Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Shri Homoeo - Herbal Care ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Pankaj Sen provides answers that are very helpful. Ty so much for helping me
Krishan Kumar Soni
Dr. Pankaj Sen provides answers that are knowledgeable and prompt. Thanks
Eye allergy or allergic conjunctivitis is an eye disorder where inflammation of the conjunctiva in the eyes takes place. Eye allergies are different from contagious or bacterial conjunctivitis. Eye allergies are more likely to occur during the hot, summer season. Homeopathy offers excellent treatment for eye allergies. Below listed are are some homeopathic medicines, which cure eye allergies, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed.
- Apis Mel: Apis Mel treats eye allergies characterized by a burning and stinging sensation in the eyes. Oedema accumulates around the eyes, and the eyelids become swollen and puffy. Watery discharge comes out of the eyes.
- Euphrasia: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating eye allergies where there is an acrid discharge from the eyes. The discharge is acidic and burns the skin that comes in contact with the same. Burning pain in the eyes is indicated. The eyes become watery.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is an effective homeopathic medicine used in case of eye allergies with an abundant, prulent discharge. The patient develops photo phobia, and splinter like pain in the eyes is experienced. The conjunctiva swells.
- Ruta: This is a fine homeopathic medicine for treating eye allergies where there is a sensation of the presence of a foreign body in the eyes. Indicated by severe eye irritation, the patient feels something like a dust particle is stuck in his eyes. The eyes become red and painful.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used when there is relief due to the application of cold water. Symptoms include discharge of a thick, yellow fluid from the eyes. Itching and burning is caused. The eyelids feel agglutinated.
Other than homeopathic remedies, natural, home-based remedies can be used to treat eye allergies as well. They are:
- Cold compress: Application of cold compress around the allergy affected area provides relief. Soak a cloth in cold water and apply it gently to the affected area. Chamomile tea bags can be used as cold compress.
- Cucumber: You can place round slices of cucumber over the allergy affected area on the eyes to get relief. Cucumbers contain anti-irritation properties, which help to reduce puffiness, swelling and irritation in the eyes.
- Rosewater: Rose water is an effective natural remedy for eye allergies. It soothes and cools the eyes, and makes the eyes clear. Rose water can be used as an eye drop.
- Green tea: Green tea is completely natural and gives relief to eye allergies. It soothes the eyes and is anti-inflammatory in nature.
Eye allergies are common and affect people during summer the most. They may reoccur every year. Homeopathic and natural treatment methods for eye allergies are very efficient treatment procedures.
The sensitivity towards cold is different for all people and some people are much more sensitive to cold than others. They are more prone to common cold, cough and sinus problems. Homeopathy is an ideal for treatment of disorders caused due to cold or due to extra sensitivity to cold. Other than the symptoms, homeopathy effectively cures the underlying causes that cause the condition.
Here is a list of common homeopathic medicines, which are used to cure different conditions arising from cold sensitivity, along with the symptoms which appear based on which they are prescribed.
- Aconite: Aconite is used when there is a sudden onset of cold due to exposure to dry and cold weather conditions. High fever is indicated. The patient is restless, extra sensitive towards light, and has a runny nose. Sneezing and headache prevail.
- Allium Cepa: This homeopathic medicine is used when there is a burning nasal discharge which causes a burning sensation on the skin and upper lip. The eyes become red and burning is felt. There is a tickling sensation in the larynx and painful cough.
- Arsenicum: When a person experiences thick, yellow and watery nasal discharge, which causes a burning sensation to the skin, arsenicum is used. The nose feels blocked with irritation and a tickling sensation. Violent, frequent sneezing and coughing are indicated. Headaches and chest pain are likely.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is used in cases of sudden onset of cold accompanied with high fever, enhanced pupil size and a hot, dry sensation on the face. Extra light sensitivity develops, and the affected person has a sore throat and experiences throbbing headaches. A barking cough is observed.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used when cold moves onto the chest and is painful, spasmodic cough is experienced while breathing deeply, eating or drinking. The chest pain increases with movement. The patient becomes irritable, tired, feels sick and thirsty. He would want to be left alone.
- Chamomilla: This homeopathic medicine is used when an earache occurs due to cold. The patient gets irritable and experiences pain. One cheek becomes red and hot while the other cheek remains cool and pale.
- Eupatorium: Eupatorium is used where a person develops deep back ache and ache in the limbs due to cold. Severe headache is experienced, and the eyeballs become sore. Chills and fevers are very frequent. The patient feels thirsty and vomiting may be indicated.
Enhanced sensitivity towards cold makes a person prone to common cold and other related medical conditions. Homeopathy is a very effective treatment procedure for such conditions, and total treatment is ensured in a natural way.
Hi Me 30 year ka hu. Sir mere penis ki chamdi niche karne par Dard hotahe & penis ka topa Lal hojata h usme jalan hota h or Subha nahane k time penis ki chamdi niche karta hu to penis k upari bhag me white colour ka kuch Laga hota h.Jisme se badbu aati he. Har roj hota he jo nahane k time saf karna padta he. Please sir answer ESA kyu hota he.
Insomnia is a sleeping disorder, where an affected person suffers from sleeplessness and is unable to fall asleep or remain asleep for a long time which is required to stay healthy. Insomnia affects the functioning of the body and increases pain sensitivity of the body.
Insomnia has many cures and treatment options. Homeopathy is considered to be an important and very efficient form of medication, which treats insomnia and related sleeping disorders. Homeopathy eliminates the cause of insomnia from the roots, and both the disorders and symptoms are cured.
Here are some common homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat insomnia, along with the symptoms when they are prescribed for use:
- Arnica: It is used to ease patients when they overwork physically, and is also useful tor treating insomnia caused due to jet lag.
- Aconite: Aconite cures acute cases of insomnia, which results because of fear, shock, paranoia, grief or due to some bad news. Anxiety, tension and restlessness also cause insomnia, which is cured by aconite.
- Arsenicum album: This homeopathic remedy treats insomnia where a patient feels sleepy during the daytime, but cannot sleep at night. Restlessness and having bad dreams are observed.
- Calcarea phosphoric: This medicine treats insomniac patients who experience difficulty in waking up in the morning. The patient becomes anxious, restless and gets irritated easily and tends to avoid daily routine.
- Causticum: Causticum is used in cases of insomnia where bed wetting is likely by the patient, especially during the first phase of the night. The patient develops a fear of the dark and a strong sense of justice.
- Chamomilla: Used in cases of sleeplessness in babies where teething, anger or colics cause disruption in sleep. The eyes do not close completely during sleep, and the patient moans. It is also used in grown-ups who are irritable and peevish and experience fearful dreams.
- Cocculus: Cocculus cures insomnia, which occurs due to over exhaustion and over strain. It prevails in people who work during night shifts and need to spend sleepless nights due to work.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy is derived from coffee beans and provides relaxation to insomniac people. When a person gets over excited and is kept awake because of constant thoughts, coffea can calm that person and make him fall asleep.
- Equisetum: This homeopathic medicine cures insomnia where the patient wets the bed while dreaming. This happens due to immature nervous functioning.
- Ignatia: Ignatia treats insomnia occurring from extreme shock, grief or emotional stress. The patient becomes very moody, jerks his limbs during sleep and experiences disturbing dreams.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for insomnia or sleeplessness. Being natural, it works very efficiently without any side effects.
British head injury statistics report that about one million people are required to go through emergency care every year. Although many of these accidents are minor, one out of five victims is required to be admitted in the hospital for emergency care. Head injuries amount to about 1 percent of all deaths and about 15 to 20 percent death in people aged between 5 and 35 years. This is the most common form of death in abused children.
Symptoms of a concussion
Head injuries are also known as concussions or traumatic brain injuries, which may range from mild to severe. Most mild injuries cause no harm over time but in rare cases, these may trigger a host of problems. You must seek medical help in case you observe any of the following symptoms:
- Nausea, drowsiness and headache are persistent for a long time and get worse every day.
- Difficulty in waking up from sleep; this problem is very common with children.
- Unusual and incomprehensible behavior like getting annoyed or losing temper and being confused.
- Amnesia or forgetfulness.
- Change in the size of eye pupil especially dilated pupil.
- Difficulty in explaining anything, speaking and even walking.
- Drainage of blood-like or clear fluids from nose or ears.
- Weakness or numbness in different parts of the body, particularly in arms and legs.
- Vomiting more than twice or thrice in a day.
Such symptoms should never be overlooked and they may take place separately or in combination in people affected with mild head injuries. These symptoms are collectively called post concussional syndrome causing irritability, depression, fatigue, tiredness, insomnia together with the above mentioned problems.
Homeopathic treatment to alleviate the symptoms
Initial hours right after the head injury are very crucial. A proper treatment at this point of time can prevent further worsening of the condition. Arnica and NatrumSulph are very effective in treating head injuries or concussion. Though most people regard Arnica as a small remedy in petty injuries, in truth, Arnica plays a vital role in preventing immediate as well as remote effects culminating from a head injury. It can control internal hemorrhages or bleeding, which may lead to critical problems in the future.
Another important homeopathic medicine is NatrumSulph that is known for its ability to treat epilepsy, sightlessness, vertigo and memory loss, which can arise from an immediate or distant head injury. It can also lead to swelling in the optic channel through which the optic nerve goes that can cause acute visual disturbances. Therefore, it is important to consult a responsive healthcare provider without further delay.
Enlarged prostate is a disorder which occurs more likely in elderly males. It is basically the enlargement of the prostate gland and is also known as Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. The prostate enlargement impinges itself on the urethra, and causes increased urination and other urinary problems. Enlarged prostate is usually treated by surgical methods and there is a common belief that there is no other treatment for enlarged prostate other than surgery.
However, homeopathy is a field of medicine which can be used for the treatment of an enlarged prostate gland. Homeopathic medicines are organic and completely natural, and aim at treating the underlying cause of an enlarged prostate, instead of just curing the symptoms.
Here are some primary homeopathic medicines, which are used for enlarged prostate treatment, along with the symptoms when they are used.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic medicine is an effective cure for prostate gland enlargement, especially in aged people. Frequent urination is the first symptom of this type of prostate enlargement. An affected patient will develop an urge to urinate every now and then and there is a burning sensation in the urethra during urination. Degrading changes are noticed in the vascular, cardiac and cerebral system. Memory loss and decreased libido are observed. The patient cannot tolerate cold, and perspiration in the feet occurs.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is an ideal homeopathic remedy for enlarged prostate in people with heart problems accompanied by frequent urinary symptoms. This type of prostate enlargement is common in older men. The pulse rate may become irregular or abnormal and oedema is observed in internal and external parts. Swelling of sexual organs is also noticed.
- Staphysagria: This homeopathic medicine is used in cases of an enlarged prostate gland along with dysuria. There is pain during urination and the patient feels pressure on the urinary bladder, and urination seems to be incomplete. Burning in the urethra while urinating is observed, and the sensation lasts even after urination.
- Conium: Conium is another efficient homeopathic medicine for curing prostate gland enlargement accompanied by frequent urination. This condition may arise due to an injury or a blow. Induration and hardening of the gland are caused, and it feels like a stone. There is great trouble in urination, and it seems incomplete.
- Sabal Serrulata: This is a popular homeopathic medicine for an enlarged prostate gland and is considered to be one of the best medicines for this disorder. Symptoms include irritation in urinary organs and increased urge for urination at night.
Homeopathy is considered to be an ideal treatment for an enlarged prostate gland for people who want to avoid surgery. With no side effects, homeopathy works naturally and gives great results.
Homeopathic medications that cure hair problems:
- Arnica Montana: Homeopathic oils can prove to be effective in treating hair problems. They need to be used regularly and over a long period of time. The Arnica Montana oil is widely used to accelerate hair regeneration. This oil contains jaborandi, arnica mont, cantharis and lycopodium. Applying this oil on a daily basis can rid you of scalp infections, dandruff, rough hair, premature graying and hair breakage.
- Kali Sulphuricum: You need to be extremely careful regarding the dosage of this particular medicine. Kali Sulphuricum should not be taken routinely for more than two weeks at a stretch. You should take this medicine twice a day to achieve desired results. Researches show sulphur is good for the general health of your hair. It is known to treat hair damage successfully. It also fights dandruff.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Hormonal imbalances are prevalent in human beings of all age groups. It might affect you during puberty, teenage, pregnancy, mid life or during late adulthood. While on one hand it leads to dermatological problems on the other hand it can hamper the overall health of your hair. If you are losing hair due to malfunctioning hormones, your homeopathic doctor may administer this medicine to help your case. Natrum Muriaticum can remedy conditions like dry crusts on your scalp, and hair thinning arising from menstrual or skin problems. This medicine contains sodium chloride in great amounts.
- Phosphorus: The scalp gets dirty very easily. This can lead to increased hair loss. Phosphorus triggers hair growth and is prescribed if you are losing hair in patches. People who have frizzy hair tend to develop split ends very easily. Phosphorus can help in treating such split ends.
- Kalium Carbonicum: People who are reticent and have a conformist mindset are advised to take this medication to cure hair problems. Kali Carbonicum has the same compounds Egyptians used to make glass. It is valuable in the treatment of brittle hair. It can promote hair growth in regions that are balding.
Even if you clean and floss your teeth regularly, you may have noticed a drop of blood or two dripping out from your gums. Maybe you feel that it is no big deal, but you may not be aware of the fact that bleeding gums can never be a normal symptom. Director of the Perio Arts Institute, Dr. Lisa Marie Samaha has raised an important question. Have you ever seen your scalp bleeding while brushing? If you feel that is not normal, then while brushing or flossing, if your gums bleed, you are most likely suffering from a periodontal disease which is commonly known as a gum disease.
Severe outcome of gum bleeding
Gum disease is a simple, contagious bacterial infection that can cause havoc on your oral health. For instance, if it is left untreated, it can lead to destruction of gums, erosion of jaw bones and may even cause tooth loss. Not just the oral health, bleeding gums infect the whole body. Firstly, these can cause plague that creates irritation along the gum tissue and the longer this inflammation is left untreated, the faster it spreads causing a host of illnesses ranging from allergies to cancer.
Reasons behind bleeding of gums
This disease is very common as declared by the American Academy of Periodontology in a report that says up to 80 percent of adult population is suffering from gum disease and very surprisingly, just 10 percent of this populace is aware of it. The good news here is that bleeding gums are caused due to various reasons that can be easily treated, and the condition can be improved to put a stop to bleeding of gums.
Inadequate oral hygiene: Though you may think that you brush your teeth twice a day and so there could be no germ build-up, it is not true. Actually, it takes only 24 to 36 hours for a healthy gum to become infected with disease. Therefore, take care of your teeth in the best possible way and floss your mouth after every meal.
Your diet is wreaking havoc: Processed food is not just bad for your tummy, your teeth are also going to be adversely affected with those donuts, chocolates, ice-creams and all the tempting junk food. It is always recommended to have a healthy diet comprising of fresh fruits and vegetables that are rich in calcium and vitamin C.
- Misc. factors: Other factors like smoking, stress and anxiety can also trigger gum bleeding, and you should try to reduce them and consult a specialist if your gum health is out of control. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
I am regular in gym from 1 month now I want to gain muscles please provide me proper diet chart. And exercise routine and also reduction of belly fat.
Can spermatorrhea make body weaker and lead to impotency? Spermatorrhea is the main reason of losing body weight and fat?
For an upset stomach, add 1 teaspoon of blackberry tincture in a glass of water and drink it every 2-4 hours until your symptoms subside.
My fiancee is suffering from Endometriosis and is currently under taking ayurvedic medicines. I want a clear understanding of her health, how can she improve. Docs from chennai city preferred.
Sir. I want to know, is it normal thing. That my sexual organ releases liquid continue when it comes straight before sperm release. Please suggest me, should worried about it and take doctor advise.
I have seen similar versions of this problem all over the web, but no answers that match my problem. From last 3 months, I've been getting tiny (zit-sized or smaller) slightly raised bumps on my left thumb in the center. The do not hurt if left alone, but are painful if pressed or touched at all. They do not itch at all. I have tried to pick them out, thinking it was some sort of splinter, but I never find anything (no liquid/pus at all, and no object or thicker mass). Even when I have dug deep down and assumed I must have fixed it, it came back in the same spot a few days later. These spots last anywhere from a couple of weeks to months. When they go, there is no scabbing or peeling or anything like that - they just disappear. They don't tend to cluster. The spot itself if slightly red, but it starts out skin colored and only gets red when irritated. These things are not a major problem, but because they hurt they make writing, cooking, etc. Quite literally a pain. Any advice would be appreciated.
I am married but my wife is not satisfied with me as I ejaculate within 15 secs of Intercourse. We both are depressed about it and it affects our relationship. Please suggest me what to do? I want to add more points which may help you rectify the problem. 1. When my penis gets fully erected it looks like a curved arc facing downwards. 2. In my 20's I used to have wet dreams during the night where the semen was coming out automatically. This thing I did not like at all those days so I used to grab my penis forcefully to stop the flow. Now I feel a bit sensation in the middle of my penis. I do not know whether I have harmed it. 3. I was sexually very active in my teens so I got the bad habit and I used to masturbate a lot. When I was done with the act I used to feel coolness on top of my head as some chemicals were released I guess. 4. Usually when I touch my penis it looks very small less than 2 inches with very less girth but when it is erected then it goes around 5 inches in a curved shape. I am too much upset about it please suggest me what to do?
I am loosing hair everyday .Got any suggestions for this cause .its making me mad everyday .need help.
The news of cancer will always hit you hard and you must begin to steel yourself for the battle ahead. It is immensely important to maintain a healthy diet throughout the phase. There is a certain power in fresh produce that bring about optimal health. Here, we will discuss the magic vegetable, broccoli and its several benefits to help fight cancer.
Broccoli is known to have the power to bust cancer. But how is it so? Part of the cruciferous vegetable family, broccoli contains sulforaphane, which helps boost the secretion of enzymes that help to protect cells from harmful cancer causing chemicals. It is one of the most powerful anti carcinogens that can be found in food. Broccoli has a powerful type of this sulforaphane that gives its exceptional cancer fighting abilities. It is also helps to cut down the cancer causing elements in the air around you, thus helping to prevent the risk of throat cancer.
But what is important is that we should try to prevent cancer rather than fighting it later. A good diet of the right nutrients can do the trick. There have been thousands of studies as to the importance of cruciferous vegetables to fight cancer, broccoli being one of the most vital. It has been known to significantly reduce the risk of cancer and is like a natural dose of chemotherapy and hence a 'superfood'. This sort of natural chemoprevention is a natural and cheap way out of the expensive chemotherapy usually used.
Broccoli also contains indole compounds that are plant chemicals that change the metabolism of estrogen and hence decreasing the risk of breast cancer. It has been seen that those who eat more portions of broccoli in a week, are known to be less prone to prostate cancer. If you can eat only half a cup of broccoli a day, you can protect yourself from colon, lung, stomach, and rectum cancer.
More and more scientific trials are being conducted so as to ascertain how exactly and to what extent broccoli is useful in not only preventing cancer, but also curing it. Rest assured, be sure to add some broccoli to your diet from today!