Doctor in Lini Indore Pain Clinic
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Lini Indore Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
I suffer from lower back pain from one month. This pain caused by lifting heavy weight at a position up to 15 minutes weight is 70 kg approximately.
Any condition that results in numbness and tingling in the hand and arm caused by a pinched median nerve in the wrist leads to carpel tunnel syndrome. Irritation of the median nerve in this manner causes tingling and numbness of the thumb, index, and the middle fingers.
Symptoms: people mainly experience hand numbness, sensation of pins and needles in hand, hand pain at night, hand weakness/clumsiness (loss of gripping power) or wrist weakness.
1. Phalen sign- tingling in the median nerve distribution is induced by full flexion (or full extension for reverse phalen) of the wrists for up to 60 seconds (this test has 80% specificity).
2. The carpal compression test- this test involves applying firm pressure directly over the carpal tunnel, usually with the thumbs, for up to 30 seconds to reproduce symptoms (this test has specificity of 96%).
All special tests are performed by the physical therapist.
Diagnosis: carpel tunnel syndrome is suspectedly based on symptoms, supported by physical examination signs, and confirmed by nerve conduction testing.
Treatment: mild symptoms usually can be treated with home care.
1. Stop activities that cause numbness and pain. Rest your wrist longer between activities.
2. Ice your wrist for 10 to 15 minutes 1 or 2 times a day along with physiotherapy treatment.
3. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (nsaids) to relieve pain and reduce swelling.
4. Wear a wrist splint at night. This takes pressure off your median nerve.
The sooner you start treatment, the better your chances of stopping symptoms and preventing long-term damage to the nerve.
Sir muje upper limbs or lower limbs me pain ho raha hey or upper limbs or lower limbs me nas ka khichav hota hey or back me pain ho raha hey or mere cause koi doctor sol nahi kiya hey to please give answer.
I am having pain in mid thoracic region which radiates both side. Pain is felt on Morning hours during waking up. Pain is felt on ribs during deep breathing. Upper back muscle tightness always. Please advice
Hello Sir/Mam I am sports person. I do running a lot i.e 10- 14 km daily. From 1 week I am having dull pain around my right hip. During running my hip started paining but I ignore it and I continue my training but it starts paining again. So, from 7 days I am having this problem but now I am taking rest almost 2 days and now pain is less. So, my question is what is this, is this a major problem or it should b ok within 1 week. I can walk easily, no problem while sitting, sleeping but when I run, or workout right hip start paining very lite pain I fell.
I have 26 years I have job of long standing hours .so for some reason my left knee started paining .there was discomfort while climbing stairs squatting bending knee. I consult an doc andperformed an mri for the knee. The reports are saying that I have an cartilage thinning .thats the reason of pain. Doc suggested to take physiotherapy. I am doing physiotherapy form last 6 mnts .still no relif .doc suggest no knee transplant surgery coz you are too young .what should I do?
Sir I had a knee problem in acl injury in kabaddi how we solve these acl injuries please give me some suggestions I can't take treatment because I belongs to a poor family.
Arthritis is an agonising and degenerative condition caused by swelling and inflammation of the joints that causes pain and stiffness. Whether it is dull, sharp, smouldering or a pressure that must be described as having a hammer crushing one of your joints, chronic arthritis pain and joint inflammation is a very common disease among many adults.
Here are a few generic tips to help the condition of arthritis:
- General and regular exercising: Specialists prescribe the use of a workout plan that guarantees certain activities and exercise routine. The point of the regular exercising routine is to guarantee mobility and flexibility of the joints and enhance the scope of movement for patients. In the meantime, working out helps in enhancing the quality of the joints and allows better strength and support for the body. Along these lines, they help in diminishing both weight and strain on the joints.
- Weight control and healthy diet: Patients with arthritis will suffer more on account of weight gain. To keep away from an excess of weight and pressure on the joints as an after effects of weight gain, stay away from putting on weight. Eat healthier foods that comprise of more minerals and vitamins while giving less fat and calories to the body. Increasing vegetables and organic products in the eating regimen is great for arthritis pain. The leafy vegetables contain anti-oxidants. They also have anti-inflammatory effects on the joints and bones.
- Hot and cool treatment: Simple and basic hot and cold treatments can improve things greatly with regards to arthritis pain. Long, warm baths or showers particularly in the morning ease solidness and stiffness in your joints. Use an electric cover or warming cushion around evening time to keep your joints free and use moist warming cushions. Cool treatments are best to relieve arthritis pain. Wrap a gel ice pack or a sack of frozen vegetables in a towel and apply it to the painful joints for fast alleviation and relief from the pain and swelling.
- Inflammatory and anti-inflammatory foods: Arthritis and joint pain can increase if patients continue using nourishments that have high inflammatory impacts. However, some might not have a thought of what the foods are or what they give to the body. One needs to abstain from eating fast and junk food and processed food products. Turmeric, the most basic Indian spice, has a chemical in it called curcumin that might have the capacity to diminish arthritis pain.
- Plan carefully: It is hard to tell when a flare-up may happen, making your joints turn out to be hard and swollen, or when you will try too hard while working out. Since you cannot anticipate these occasions, it is a smart thought to be prepared beforehand and get ready for issues before they emerge with medication and your emergency numbers in place.