Column Traumatology Procedure
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Mckinzie Treatment For Spine
Rf Neurotomy Procedure
Treatment Of Lumbago
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (Tens)
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Pain Management Counseling
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spondylosis
Cancer Pain Management
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Submit a review for Khushal Indore Pain ClinicYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am a 29 years old male suffering with knee pain (probably joint pain) (left leg) for the last couple of weeks. Unable to sleep/sit or even stand. It is also observed that both my legs didn't have any strength neither in muscles not in the bones. Didn't use any medication so far, however, tried home remedies like soaking legs in salted Luke warm water etc. Please suggest what to do. PS: I've been smoking for almost 10 years now and for the past 5 or 6 years smoking more than a pack/day.
Dislocation refers to an injury, which causes the bones to abnormally separate from each other in the joint, which is the meeting place of the bones. Dislocation causes intense pain and is most common in the fingers, shoulders and the elbows. Although a timely diagnosis can make your pain go away, any future injury in the tendons or the ligaments might bring back the injury.
What can cause a dislocation?
The causes of dislocation are as follows:
- A body joint can get dislocated if you have suffered a fall.
- If you are into any form of sports that requires strenuous physical activity and intense exertion on certain body parts like gymnastics, football or volleyball you have a chance of suffering from dislocated body joints.
- Automobile accidents can also cause dislocation of joints.
- Some People who are with a loose ligament and are more likely to get a dislocated joint than other people. This may happen without the influence of a major physical trauma or stress.
Understanding the signs and symptoms
In the majority of the cases, a dislocation of the joint is easily detectable as it induces inflammation along with redness and deformation of the affected area. Some of the other symptoms that might occur as a result of the dislocation of the body joints could be:
- You might experience severe pain while moving the dislocated joint.
- There will be a lack of sensation near the dislocated portion.
- There might be a stinging sensation in the dislocated area.
- In certain areas you may not be able to move the joint at all
If you have a dislocated joint, the doctors can easily relocate them. Depending on the amount of swelling and pain you are experiencing, the doctor might administer local anesthesia during the process. If the joint dislocation is too severe or has multiple instances of dislocation, then you may have to undergo surgery. Surgery may also be suggested if the adjoined ligaments or tendons are severely affected along with the joints. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
Hello Sir I am 50 years old woman my weight is 50 kg. I was diagnosed with osteoporosis since last one year. As written on prescription OA knee. Doc wrote me rejoint and Vit D3 for three months. Which I had regularly. My knee pain is not very severe though. Kindly advice me If I need to take rejoint and vit D3 regularly or should I stop it after using it for three months? How to prevent further damage to the knee Sir? I do regular walking and quite active. Thank you Sir.
Good Afternoon Sir, I am 58 years old working women having following problems 1) Right side foot pain, where it is curve. 2) Left side behind knee, I feel like swelling. I cannot fully bend the knee. If I walk more then it exerts (more stiffness). 3) Lower back upto thighs stiffness. 4) Right shoulder pain. (I can move arm in any angle but while changing cloths or sleeping on right side it pains more. No other problem. Please advise me what to do and what are reasons behind then pains. Thank u.
I have pain in shoulder plates, lower back muscles, n lower spine. My MRI was normal but I am having this pain from last 1 year when I felt in bathroom. Doctor has given muscles relaxant n have asked me to use to do cross training in gym. please suggest.
Doctor I am a female aged about 44, I have low back pain, tennis elbow, knew pain and I am feeling now a days very tired, what should I take, please suggest me.
Doctor My Mother 71 years due to knee problem took these medicines Cap. Jointace DN-1 – 0 – 1 Tab. ETOGESIC P -1 – 0 -1 -Tab. SUPERIA 20 MG -1 – 0 – 0 for one month. Now continues with only calcium tablet. Your best advice.
Headaches on their own are quite a pain, but headaches can also be a symptom of a more serious illness. Most headaches are caused by the disturbance of pain sensitive structures around the brain. This can be inside or outside the cranium. Headaches can be seen as a sign of stress, anxiety, lack of sleep, food allergies etc. Thus, it can be considered a warning that you need to change your lifestyle or diet and relax. Depending on what causes the headache, a number of homeopathic remedies can be used to treat it.
- Aconite: This is effective if the headache comes on suddenly and is worsened by cold. Another symptom of headache, which can be effectively treated by aconite is the accompanying of the headache by the feeling of a tight band over the head.
- Belladonna: A throbbing headache that is centered on the front or right side of the head can be treated with Belladonna. This sort of headache is usually accompanied by shooting pains, dilated pupils and aggravated by the slightest movement, sound or draft of air. It is also usually worse in the afternoons.
- Nux vomica: This is an effective cure for headaches caused by excessive alcohol or coffee, indigestion and hepatic insufficiency. It is usually centered over the eye and can persist all day or all night.
- Cocculus: Symptoms of headaches that can be treated with cocculus are first, pain that extends from the back of the head to the nape of the neck, motion sickness and a tendency to worsen by thinking too much. Such types of headaches improve when the patient is indoors and resting.
- Sanguinaria: A headache, which begins at the back of the head and settles over the right eye can be treated with Sanguinaria. These headaches usually start in the morning and intensify as the day progresses. It is often experienced by women who bleed excessively during menstruation. Lying down can relive this sort of headache.
- Spigelia: A headache that settles over the left eye can be treated with Spigelia. Such headaches usually begin in the morning, reach their peak in the afternoons and subside by the evenings. Noise, movement or a change in weather can aggravate such headaches.
- Cimicifuga: Headaches caused by fatigue and exhaustion can be treated using cimicifuga. This sort of pain is associated with sharp pains over the years and a shooting pain at the top of the head. You may feel like a bolt being driven through the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
Sometime My wife have a lot of severe headache in one side of back head. I think this is because of migraine problem as we explored in google by the symptoms of headache. Mostly when she takes some stress or on some climate changes and even she relieved with in minutes by talking one dose of a combiflam medicine. Please suggest for whom I consult or any home remedies or any serious issues.
I came from gym, then after shower when I was about to wear shorts and raised my left leg, I felt pain in my lower back (upper buttock centre portion. I am not able to bend forward, it pains when I try to Bend forward. What could be the problem? At gym I didn't felt any pain. But when I came home and after shower I felt the pain. Please help. Thanks.
There are 27 bones in the human hand. An injury to any one of them or a disease that affects the bones, tendons, muscles or blood vessels in the hand, are the most likely causes for pain in the hand and tenderness.
Some of the most common conditions that cause hand pain are:
De Quervain's Tendinitis: Pain on and around the thumb is the characteristic sign of this condition. This pain may develop gradually or come on suddenly and can travel the length of the thumb and forearm. De Quervain's tendinitis is caused by the swelling of wrist tendons at the base of the thumb. Repetitive actions and overuse are the most common triggers for this condition.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome: The symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome are felt mainly in the thumb, index finger and middle finger. This pain is often worse at night and is caused by the swelling of inflamed tendons at the base of the hand that puts pressure on the median nerve. This syndrome can make it very difficult for a person to grip objects.
Fractures: The fracture can cause extreme pain along with stiffness, swelling and loss of movement. A fracture refers to the breaking of a bone and can be of many types including simple fractures, complex fractures, comminuted fractures and compound fractures. The type of fracture dictates the type of treatment required. Spraining a muscle in the hand is another leading cause of pain in the hands.
Arthritis: This is one of the most common causes of pain in the hand that is related to ageing. Arthritis causes loss of cartilage that makes the movement of one bone against the other extremely painful. It may or may not also be accompanied by swelling. When it comes to the hand, arthritis affects the base of the thumb and middle or top joints of the fingers. Osteoarthritis may also cause bony nodules to be formed on the fingers.
- Trigger Finger: This condition is also known as stenosing tenosynovitis. This condition locks the fingers or thumb in a bent position. This condition is triggered by the flexor tendons getting irritated. These tendons control the movements of the thumb and fingers. As the tendon is inflamed, the sheath that surrounds the tendons may also thicken and nodules may form of the affected tendons. People suffering from rheumatoid arthritis, gout and diabetes are at a high risk of suffering from this condition.