Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Dr. Bansals Homoeopathy Herbal & Lifestyle ClinicYour feedback matters!
What is Low Sex Drive?
Low sex drive, medically known as Hypoactive Sexual Desire Disorder (HSSD), is a condition where you may notice a drop in the urge to have sex or engage in any sort of sexual activity. It is something that everyone may go through at some point in their life. However, if this prolongs, you may be suffering from HSSD and you need treatment for the same. According to statistics, about 15 percent of men and 30 percent of women go through this at some point of time but never pay much heed to it.
What Causes Low Sex Drive?
The factors that contribute to low sex drive may differ in men and women.
Causes In Men
Alcohol and or smoking
Low levels of testosterone
Drugs dealing with depression, blood pressure, etc.
Stress and anxiety related disorders
Lost spark in marriage
Causes In Women
Drugs, smoking, alcohol
Drugs for depression, blood pressure and pain
Stress and anxiety
Traumatic incidents in childhood, such as child abuse
Symptoms of Low Libido
Low sex drive happens over a period of time. If it happens over a few days, then it is nothing of great concern. However, if the symptoms persist over a span of few weeks then you may consider treatment. If you notice the following symptoms, then it may be low sex drive:
Sex has become less frequent
Your partner points out your disinterest in sexual activities
You feel too lazy to initiate sex
If you have stopped enjoying sex altogether
Sex is less dynamic and more mechanical
There is change in your pattern of desiring sex
Aversion to sex
No arousal even after sufficient stimulation
How To Treat it with Homeopathy?
Homeopathy helps to treat the underlying disease which may be responsible for low sex drive. There are number of cases in which low sex drive may be present without any other disease in the background. Homeopathy offers promising results in improving low sex drive. It helps in following ways:
Treating the underlying cause
Treatment of Erectile dysfunction
Reducing stress and improving your stress coping system
Replacing your antidepressant and anti-anxiety medicines, whenever possible
Enhancing your moods and stimulating your sex drive
Homeopathy is strongly recommended in the cases of Low sex drive or Loss of Libido. The homeopathy drugs that can be prescribed to you for boosting your libido are:
Argentum nitricum or silver nitrate
- Turnera diffusa or Damiana
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
One of the biggest worries that can be caused by a seemingly harmless thing is that caused by falling of hair or hair loss as it immediately throws up a stark image of a bald pate, which no one wants to have. The very thought of hairfall tends to lower your confidence about your looks. It may even make you a target of jokes. A commonly heard joke in our part of the world is that if one is losing hair, it is an indication that he is becoming rich. In reality, the opposite is more likely to be true. A person with falling hair ends up losing or spending a fortune trying to stop the hair from falling and preserving one’s crowning glory. Moreover, there is no dearth of enterprising people out to fleece such patients who are already hassled.
Causes of Hairfall or Baldness
The causes of excessive hairfall can vary from person to person as there are various possible reasons for this phenomenon.
- Deficiency in one’s diet where one does not get adequate levels of the required minerals and vitamins can be one prominent cause. Micronutrients like Zinc, Selenium and Iron are important for the normal growth of hair and any deficiency in these can cause hairfall.
- The absence of good health or the presence of some or the other illness can also cause the hairfall to increase. Post Coital Tristesse
- In males, the most common cause is the androgenic baldness or the male pattern baldness. This variety of baldness is present only in males and tends to run in families. It occurs due to the presence of excess of testosterone, which results in increased hair growth all over the body but the hair on the head falls out.
- Fungal infections of the scalp can also cause baldness in patches. Other localised infections of the scalp can also cause hairfall.
- Hairfall can occur in females just after pregnancy or after delivery. This has to do with the changes in the hormones that occur during these phases.
Role of Homeopathy in Curing Hairfall
Homeopathy is very effective in treating hair fall or baldness or alopecia. As mentioned earlier, when we say baldness, we do not mean the male pattern baldness or the androgenic baldness. In such cases, we can only reduce the hairfall. But in other cases, the homeopathic medicines for hair fall not only treat the symptoms i.e. the hairfall but also cure the systemic problems that are the root cause of the hairfall. In case the bald spots are happening due to fungal infections, the homeopathic medicines eradicate the fungus completely and the hair grow back on their own completely naturally.
Homeopathic Medicines For Hair Fall or Baldness or Alopecia
Homeopathic medicines like Acid Flour, Phosphorus, Lycopodium, Thuja and Silicea have been very effective in treating hair loss. It is very important to study the patient in great detail and find the exact cause of the problem and treat the root cause. Sometimes, there may be some hidden stress in the mind of the patient which may have caused this hairfall and it also needs to be treated accordingly if we wPost Coital Tristesseant a permanent cure to the problem. Given below are the 5 best Homeopathic medicines for hair fall or baldness-
- Acid Flour – best homeopathic medicine for baldness in spots
- Thuja – best remedy for hair fall with dandruff
- Lycopodium – best medicine for hair fall after delivery
- Silicea – best treatment for baldness with constipation
- Phosphorus- best medicine for hair falling out in handfuls
These medicines are very effective in treating hair fall or baldness. The only thing is that the symptoms of the patient should be matched carefully with the right homeopathic medicine. In a lot of cases, some different medicine might be required based on the symptoms of the patient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
The feild of Homeopathy not just offers a range of solutions for most of our every day problems, but also for highly specific problems in men, which can hamper their intimacy with their partners. Sexual dysfunction refers to the dysfunction of sexual organs. In men, erectile dysfunction is the most common form of sexual dysfunction. Sexual dysfunction means that the sex organs do not function properly, which may lead to impotence. This kind of disorder may destroy a man's self-esteem and cause harm in relationships.
Homeopathy is an ideal treatment for sexual dysfunctions of various types. It is derived from natural substances and does not have any side effects. Homeopathy is known to provide effective treatment for sexual dysfunction in men.
Here are the best homeopathic medicines for treating sexual dysfunction, along with the symptoms:
- Agnus Castus: This is one of the best homeopathic medicine for erectile dysfunction. It is used when a person cannot have an erection during sexual activity. The genitals stay flaccid during sex, and the sexual organs may feel cold. Agnus castus is used when a man mentally averts sexual activity and has reduced physical strength.
- Cladium: This is an effective homeopathic medicine used for treating erectile dysfunction in men, which occurs in spite of desire for having sex. It is used to treat sexual dysfunction is men who are suffering from mental depression. It also cures sexual dysfunction in men who have an increased craving for tobacco. The tobacco addiction is reduced, which improves physical capability for better erection and better sex.
- Selenium: This homeopathic medicine is effective in case of slow and weak erections. A normal erection cannot be attained, and the patient usually has a sexual urge, but cannot perform due to decreased strength. Irritation and extreme fatigue may be experienced after having sex. It is used when semen discharge is involuntary.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is very effective in treating erectile dysfunction in both young and older people. This is used when erectile dysfunction occurs as a result of excessive masturbation or excessive sexual activity. It is used in elderly people who cannot have a proper erection, in spite of having the urge.
- Avena Sativa: This homeopathic medicine works as a tonic which enhances the sexual power in men. Fatigue and abnormal erections are treated by Avena Satica. It is used in patients who masturbate excessively.
- Nuphar Luteum: This medicine is used to treat erectile dysfunction in which a person has no desire to have sex. The genitals remain relaxed and there is no sexual urge. Seminal discharge may be present in passing stool or urine.
- Yohimbinum: This medicine is an aphrodisiac and helps in enhancing sexual desire or libido in a man. Deficient erections and intense fatigue are treated by this homeopathic medicine.
Sexual dysfunction does not only hamper a man's confidence but also spoil all sexual activities. Homeopathy offers an effective remedy for curing sexual dysfunctions with which you can obtain ideal results.