Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Imphal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nabakanta Sharma
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Nabakanta SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 male and having panic attack problem from the last 2 years what should I do for this problem!
Hello docs. My date is 29 but this time I got my period on 3rd. This is never ever happened with me. Why is it so. N from last time my time period is only for 3 days this time also .why is it so. Pls tell me what to do. We have no good doc here bcz v r in very remote area. please help me. I think I have to take some iron supplement. please tell me which type of medicine. I am single My age is 31. Weight 60 Height 5.3.
Diagnostic Tests Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests: These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH, PROLACTIN, VDRL, HIV, HBSAG, HCV, AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: A complete ultrasound of the uterus and adnexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests: In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy: For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation. Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
- Hysteroscopy: uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.
Maine divabort kit ki medicine khai or mujhe periods aa gye or ab confuse hu k abort hua k nahi I want to know k ab kya pregnancy test kr skti ho? Or result sahi ayega?
I am 29 years old planning for baby this year me and my husband didn't get much time together in that case ovulation kit will help.
My gf has started taken contraception femilon which she needs to take every day for 22 days. However we had sex and on the same day she took the pill some hours later than her usual time which is 5 pm. She took the pill Round 9 PM, so can the delay cause any problem or can it lead to pregnancy? Also let me know what should be the scenario if the pill is not taken for a day.
I have missed my chums for about a week. Have got done urine pregnancy test which was negative. What is the procedure for medical abortion and cost. How I find if there is some other problem or pregnancy?
I had sex on the first day of my periods without any protections and I took an ipill next day and now after 9 days I'm observing little vaginal bleeding. Am I pregnant?
You're well acquainted with what happens when your period hits: your stomach spasms, your desires go into overdrive, and eating healthy appears like a noteworthy trial of resolve. A good week pretty much goes into binge-eating out of our bed and watching movies that will make us cry at the drop of a pin. All the dieting and work-out we have been at for the coming bikini months go in vain. And when you realise that, your mood sinks further and the only thing that you presume may get you out of that is another tub of chocolate ice-cream.
Keeping a list of have and have not’s may give your brain some clarity on what to eat and what not to eat during this time of the month
Foods you should eat
- Complex carbohydrates:Carbohydrates present in fruits, veggies and whole food are the most nutritious types of foods. And nutritious is what you need during your periods. Also the fruits may present you with the sugar that is required to satiate the sugar cravings that you have during your periods.
- Dark chocolate indulgence: Dark chocolates are a key source of antioxidants and serotonin that can help to elevate your mood. So go ahead and grab that bar of chocolate and dig in.
- Drink lots of water: It will help to relieve the bloated feeling as your body will be able to release the excess fluids it is holding onto.
Food you must not eat
- Caffeine: Caffeine will give you a bloated feeling and can be harsh on the stomach by increasing its acidity and irritability. The constant irritating cramping is enough to keep you occupied, you do not need more of it.
- Salt: Excess consumption of salt can cause water retention and result in bloating. Your pants get tight enough during this time of the month’; you don’t need to go under further depression. So pass up on the processed foods and the takeaways from your favourite Chinese restaurants.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!