Doctors in Vivekananda Hospital
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment & Management of Stress
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Submit a review for Vivekananda HospitalYour feedback matters!
1) Visit Dental Clinic regularly
2) Custom tray home bleaching kit
3) Home Whitening Strips
4) Avoid Strain Food and Drinks
5) Power bleaching
6) Brushing and Flossing Daily
7) Use Whitening ToothPaste
8) Brush with baking soda and hydrogen peroxide
9) Stop Smoking
10) Use Lemon and Apple Cider Vinegar
11) Make a Tooth Mask with Activated Charcoal
12) Rub Your Teeth with a Banana Peel
सेक्स किसी भी पुरुष और स्त्री के बीच वह कड़ी है जो आपको शारीरिक और भाव्नात्नक रूप से समीप लाती हैं और आनंद का अनुभव करवाती हैं । लेकिन इस आनंद का पूरा मजा तब ही आता है जब आप सेक्स क्रिया को पूरे आत्मविश्वास के साथ करें अन्यथा आपके वैवाहिक रिश्तों में दरार आ सकती है । ऐसी कई चीजें हैं जिनकी वजह से पुरुष वर्ग सेक्स के समय डरते हैं जिससे सेक्स का मजा किरकिरा हो जाता हैं । इसलिए भरपूर सेक्स का आनंद लेने के लिए इन चीजों से डरना नहीं चाहिए क्योंकि समय के साथ आपमें सेक्स में पारंगत हो जाते हैं इसलिए पुरुषों को सेक्स के समय हमारे द्वारा बताई जा रही इन चीजों से डरने की जरूरत नहीं हैं ।
* पॉर्न ऐक्ट दोहरा नही पाने से निराश
पुरुष अक्सर सेक्स के बारे में जानकारी जुटाने के लिए पॉर्न फिल्में देखते हैं। वह पॉर्न फिल्मों में दिखाए गए ऐक्ट को अपने पार्टनर के साथ दोहराने की कोशिश करते हैं और कई बार इसमें सफल न होने पर ये सोचकर निराश हो जाते हैं कि उनमें कुछ कमी है । लेकिन ऐसा नहीं है पोर्न मूवी कई - कई दिनों में बनायीं जाती है उसके बाद लोगो को दिखाई जाती है उसके बाद लोगों में दिखाई जाती है इसलिए अपने परफॉरमेंस से आप परेशां न हो और अपने आप पैर कांसर्तेत करे /
* पार्टनर को असंतुष्ट छोड़ना
अपने लाइफ पार्टनर को असंतुष्ट छोड़ देने का डर मर्दों के मन में सबसे ज्यादा है। इस डर का सीधा संबंध 'साइज' से है । जहां महिलाओं को बड़ा साइज पसंद होता है तो वहीं पुरुषों को अपनी पार्टनर को चरम सुख देने में असफल रहने का डर हमेशा लगा रहता है । चरम सुख न दे पाने से पुरुषों के मन में ये भावना आजाती है कि वे पूर्ण सेक्स पार्टनर नहीं हैं । यह बात पुरुषों के इगो को हर्ट करती है । हम तो यही कहना चाहेंगे कि वह जितना ज्यादा इस बारे में सोचते हैं उतना ही समस्या बढ़ती जाती है । बेहतर है कि बिना साइज की चिंता किए अपने लाइफ पार्टनर की जरूरतों को समझे और ज्यादा से ज्यादा फोरप्ले प्यार करें ।
* जल्द स्खलन का डर
पुरुष की कोशिश होती है कि वह अपने लाइफ पार्टनर को पूरी तरह खुश कर पाए लेकिन इस दौरान वह उन्हें खुद के चरम सुख तक पहुंचने की भी चिंता होती है । जो उनके जल्दी स्खलित होने से जुड़ी होती है । ऐसा अक्सर देखा जाता है कि जल्द स्खलन सेक्स लाइफ को खराब कर देता है । बता दे कि मेडिकल साइंस के हिसाब से जो पुरुष अपना स्खलन एक मिनट तक रोक सकते हैं, वे नॉर्मल होते हैं । लेकिन ज्यादातर पुरुषों को यह पता नहीं होता । उनकी समस्या ज्यादातर उनके खुद की निगेटिव सोच का नतीजा होती है इसलिए पॉजिटिव थिंकिंग रखे आपको निरासा नहीं होगी ।
* पार्टनर के प्रेगनेंट न हो पाने से डर
पुरुष को इस बात का डर सताता है कि उसकी फीमेल पा़र्टनर प्रेग्नेंट हो पाएगी या नहीं । ये डर पुरुषों के सेक्शुअल परफॉर्मेंस पर असर डालता है । हम तो यही कहेंगे कि अगर सीमेन से जुड़ी कोई समस्या है तो उसे टेस्ट किया जा सकता है । प्रेग्नेंसी के लिए जरूरी है सही खान-पान और हेल्थी लाइफ। अच्छी सेक्स लाइफ महत्वपूर्ण है प्रेग्नेंसी नहीं ।
* मास्टरबैशन से जुडी परेशानी
कई सर्वे ये बात साबित कर चुके है कि मास्टरबैशन का परुषों की सेक्स लाइफ पर कोई असर नहीं होता है । अक्सर पुरुषों को लगता है कि बचपन या कम उम्र में उनके द्वारा किया गया मास्टरबैशन उनकी वर्तमान सेक्शुअल प्रॉब्लम के लिए जिम्मेदार है । एक्सपर्ट अक्सर कहते नजर आते है कि मास्टरबैशन से पुरुष की सेक्स लाइफ पर कोई असर नहीं पड़ता । लेकिन मास्टरबैशन से जुड़ा गलत होने का अहसास ज्यादा खतरनाक है । इसलिए मास्टरबैशन की चिंता छोड़ पुरुषों को अपनी सेक्शुअल लाइफ एंजॉय करनी चाहिए । बावजूद इसके लोग अब भी तरह-तरह की बाते सोचकर परेशान रहते है ।
Best Ayurvedic Panchkarma Shirobasti
- It is the best among the Murdha Taila (Head oil applications).
- It is done in facial paralysis, psychiatric problems, diseases of eyes, chronic headache and in various neurological deficits.
- It is done after other purificatory therapies.
The hair of the patient must be cut short or even shaved .
- It is done in the Morning and evening or in the night in our vishwavallabh ayurvedic panchkarma center.
TRADITIONAL METHOD OF SHIROBASTI-
Patient should be made to sit in a chair with hand and back rest.
- Lubrication and sudation are done prior to this.
- A leather cap of 10 - 12 inches height is fixed on the head.
- Piece of cloth with 3-4 inche breadth and 150 - 200 cms length is smeared with black gram paste and tied around the bottom of the cap.
This is done to prevent oil leakage.
- Warm oilis poured in the cap upto 1.1/2 inches height.
- During,this time the patient should not shake his head, laugh or sneeze.
- The patient should retain the oil till exudation appears in ears, mouth and nose or till the painful symptoms subside.
- For vata it is done for 30-40 minutes.
- For pitta 20-30 minutes.
- For kapha 15-20 minutes and 10-15 minutes for healthy people.
- Then the oil is removed from the cap and the cap is also removed.
- Shoulders, neck and back are massaged well and a warm water bath is given.
-Curnam is applied on the scalp after bath.
Indications of Shirobasti :-
- Headache mild to severe
- Migraine headache
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Travel stress
- Hemicranias or Severe recurring vascular headache
- Insomnia (Lack of sleep)
- Facial Paralysis
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Nostrils dryness
- Burning sensation of scalp
- Optic Atrophy
- Tinnitus or experience sounds like whistling, ringing or roaring.
Men and Women are different and so are their demands. In order to work through marriage, it just doesn’t require love but also a level of right understanding. When you completely understand and realize your role in a relationship, you become more contended. In such a stable atmosphere you tend to grow closer.
Many times we tend to love our partner but we are not able to understand them. Love is just not enough to work through the relationship in today’s scenario. Understanding is a multifaceted concept. It essential for a couple to learn each other’s needs and wants. Every marriage requires the couple to walk on the same track rather than on parallel ones.
Having a right understanding is considered to be one of the basic aspects of being happy in a marriage. Thus, people who are high in EQ are not just able to understand their own emotions but those of other’s as well. This quality helps them to form a better relationship with others. On the other hand, lack of understanding can stir up negative emotions.
Communication helps to open the path to right understanding. Only when you’re able to communicate what you desire and what you expect from each other, you’ll be able to reach to the same level. One of the reasons for lack of understanding is because of the power struggle. When the power struggle comes in between a couple they become emotionally charged and the ego tends to set in. Thus the couple tends to put each down.
Listening is an essential part of communicating; it is essential on the part of the partner to listen and comprehend what the spouse has to say rather than jumping to conclusions. It is necessary to pay attention to what the partner has to say.
The other reason can be compatibility problems, no matter how hard the couple tries; they are just not able to come to a common ground. However, if your partner is not supportive, it leads to less communication and can strain relationship both now and in the future. Thus, this is an unhealthy dynamic in any relationship and needs to be addressed to prevent damage or conflict. It is believed and portrayed by various movies and shows that the husband and wife are barely able to take a joint decision and are always bickering over small petty issues, which can be pointed to lack of understanding.
3. Emotional State
It is important on the part of the spouse to pay attention to a partner’s emotional state and also provide an opportunity to let confide. Doing activities together and inspiring each other at every step to move forward can lead to happiness in marriage and makes the bond stronger.
4. Mutual Decisions
Listen to each other and try to take mutual decisions. Also, give each other the room to work things out. Take good care of details for each other. Also, try to together work out a schedule and dependably accomplish it.
In order to develop a stronger relationship, the couple should try and understand the root cause from where the problem arises. In case spouse is emotional and delicate, it is important to lend a sympathetic hand.
When you try to appreciate one another, it can lead to new hope and you become eager to work on your marriage. Empathy is very essential to restore the level of understanding, only when you can put yourself in your partner’s shoes and try to comprehend their viewpoint.
Understanding can be associated with very basic day to day activities or can be related to any major event in life. Many times even if a partner makes the effort to be a little understanding, the other partner is not appreciative of the fact and takes it for granted which can arise many new issues.
Lacking the right understanding can lead to unhappiness and discords. Due to that sometimes couple struggle throughout married life. So, we need to have the right understanding to resolve the disagreements at all level n earliest too. Every individual has some sort of understanding but having the right kind of understanding is what makes a couple stronger.
It is important to address the conflicts when they arise rather than ignoring the issues. Delay will lead to the piling up of issues and may become difficult to resolve. Don’t wait to seek a relationship expert or professional marriage counselor when problems get out of hand.
The name 'fast food' comes from the fact that it can be prepared and served in a jiffy and not to mention, tastes delicious. Don't be fooled by the smell and the taste, they have such little to no nutritional value that they can hardly be called food. They are rich in calories, fat and sugar that lead to various kinds of health conditions. Popular junk foods include gums, sweets, carbonated drinks, desserts, dried foods; you probably love them now but after knowing their effects on your health you might want to eliminate them from your diet. Here are some of the conditions which can be caused by consumption of excessive fast food:
- Heart diseases: Fast food contains high amounts of trans or saturated fats that can clog your arteries and lead to high level of cholesterol later in life. People who have junk food more than four times a week increase their risk of dying by 80%.
- Obesity: Adolescents who have poor eating habits are at high risk of being obese. Gaining a lot of weight beyond a recommended proportion can cause many health problems. Junk foods have sugar and calories that lead to weight gain. It has also been noticed that people who are prone to eating more fast foods are less likely to consume fruits and vegetables and this further weakens their immune system.
- Peptic Ulcer: Peptic ulcer is a disease that occurs in the gastrointestinal tract; it is acidic in nature and causes extreme stomach ache. Spicy oily and salted food combined with stress and alcohol can lead to this condition.
- Diabetes: Busy work schedule prevents many people from cooking at home and they take resort in fast food but it is advisable not to let work get in the way of your health. Consuming regular fast food coupled with poor lifestyle and lack of exercise lead to obesity which in turn cause Type 2 diabetes.
Cut down on junk foods and incorporate fruits and vegetables and also make time to include a daily exercise routine to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Somatic symptom disorder is when you put so much focus on symptoms such as pain or fatigue that you have trouble functioning or experience severe emotional distress. You will be visiting the doctor a lot, completely unnecessarily and will waste a lot of money when you have no major health concerns. However, there are treatments, which can help you cope with this problem. Read further to find out what they are:
- Worrying excessively about an illness, which has not yet occurred
- Frequent health care visits
- Fear of physical activity damaging your body
- Fearing that the evaluation of doctors is not adequate
There are many more symptoms, which may indicate that you are suffering from somatic symptom disorder. However, the most important way of telling whether someone is suffering from somatic symptom disorder or not is to see whether the patient is overly worried about a physical problem, which has not yet occurred. One of the first steps in making sure that this does not happen is finding out what causes the problem and preventing it. Here are the causes of somatic symptom disorder.
Causes: As with other psychological disorders, the exact cause of somatic symptom disorder is not yet known. However, there are a number of factors which may increase the risk of it, such as:
- Genetic and biological factors: These as well as an increased sensitivity to pain are some of the factors, which you have no control over.
- Environment you grew up in: Just like the genes you have, the environment you grew up in and your family influence will have a major impact on whether you develop the condition as well.
- Problems processing emotions: When people have problems processing emotions, their physical symptoms seem like a bigger problem than they actually are.
Treatment: Luckily, there are treatments for this disorder as well, which include.