Doctors in Jaya Bhushan Hospitals
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Submit a review for Jaya Bhushan HospitalsYour feedback matters!
1- Eat 1 green chilly daily in your salad to increase your immunity and also to reduce your weight.
2-Try to sit on floor during your lunch and dinner time.
3- Daily take home made detox water empty stomach.
4-Stop taking heavy or complex protein at night after 7pm.
5-Take 1spoon raw desi ghee in your pulses or chapati or vegetable. It never increase your weight if take in raw form and 1 spoon.
6-Slow eating habits help in weight loss.
We are celebrating 72nd independence day. On this day we got freedom from british government. Many freedom fighters devoted their life for freedom of india, for freedom of indians, so that overall development of every indians can occur.No doubt we have made several progress in every field of life. But every side has two phase so in this case also it is.Many people in india are suffering from different types of mental problem and it is increasing day by day. With changing society and human values it is more likely to be increase in future. In many rural areas people don't consider to consult any professional for many types of psychological and mental issue. And so the number and extent of these type of problems are increasing day by day. There is need to create awareness among the people so that they can enjoy and live their life happily. There are few things which can be follow to make life like heaven. What it requires is slightly change in attitude and approach.
1. Some times let the thing go don't think the topic again and again. Once discuss the topic with your closed ones and then stop thinking on that topic. During your working hour focus on your work, if random thought runs in your mind say to yourself that I will deal with it after office and after office write it down on paper.
2. Control your ego and anger. Many times our ego creates barrier to communicate with people. Think that every one is the creation of same god. Whatever distinction is made, it is made by our society.
3. Make some good friend with whom you can share everything whenever you feel negative/or any problem then talk to that person. It is proven fact that by expressing emotions/feelings 50 percent stress level decreases.
4. Develop some hobby or do some activity which makes you happy. Sometime due to heavy workload we don't live our life at fullest. Working along with other activity is equally important.
5. Give proper respect and care to your elders so that next generation can also take lessions and it creates the bond in society, due to dullness of this types of bond we feel lonliness and suffers from many psychological problem.
6. Listening to music also reduces stress many times.
7. Develop the habit to listen to others also, try to understand the feelings of others whether at work place or at home.
8. Make some plan for vaccation. It increases efficiency.
9. And the most important is your diet. As healthy mind lives in healthy body. Don't skip meals, take fruits, green vegetables, sprouts, multifiberous food materials, juice, curd, dark chocolates is good during the phase of depression many prople get relieves from this.
So by changing our life style we can change ourself and can live and enjoy every single moment in life. Make some changes in yourself and society before 73rd independence day.
Hi, I am 8 weeks pregnant. I did transvaginal scan on my 6th week and the heart rate of fetus is 130bpm. Till now I feel nothing in my stomach and except breast tenderness I have no symptoms till now. Is this normal? When can I feel baby's heart beat in my stomach?
Sir, My sugar levels are mostly low inspite of eating well. Is there any medicine in Ayurveda for hypoglycemia. Answer only from Ayurvedic practitioner is required.
A number of factors, such as physical ailments, stress, anxiety and even relationship problems can cause sexual problems. Relationship concerns where intimacy and the culmination of the various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and peak, cannot be possible in a satisfactory manner. So what are the routine sexual problems recognised and treated as per Ayurveda? Read on to know more.
1. Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is also known as impotence and it usually occurs when male patients cannot muster up and retain an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. This problem can be fixed with various herbs and condiments including Sanda Oil massage on the testicles and nearby areas in order to increase the blood flow. Also, one can have ginger, honey, drumsticks, milk and other such ingredients for better achievement and retention of an erection for a prolonged period of time during sexual intercourse.
Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile, which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Sesame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of specific problem
OTC or advertisement products are general products, which do not benefit all. Post application directions are also important otherwise there may be adverse effect of Tila application
2. Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is a condition when the male patient may face ejaculation as soon as the intercourse begins, or upon insertion. This happens in an unplanned way and is a sudden occurrence that usually puts a damper on the sexual mood and activity. In Ayurveda, there are various herbs including Ashwagandha and a variety of oil massages that can help in treating this problem.
3. Sexual Weakness: Sexual weakness is a condition when the female or male patient may not have the energy to go through with sexual intercourse and may even complain of pain during intercourse. This problem is especially common among women, and may be caused due to fatigue, stress or even low pelvic strength following childbirth or miscarriage. The best way to treat this issue is with the help of proper counselling and therapy that will help in introducing Yogic poses that can strengthen the pelvic area so as to have better sexual strength.
4. Infertility: This problem may be found in both men and women. Ashwagandha, Vasant Kusumakar Ras, Shilajit and Labub Kabir are some of the herbs and concoctions that can help in increasing virility and the chances of conception by creating better sperm quality and quantity, as well as more effective ovulation.
Most of the sexual problems in Ayurveda are recognised as factors that arise from stress and anxiety. These are recognised as temporary issues that can be fixed with the help of a proper routine of eating, resting and exercising, as well as a healthy diet where the patient stays away from smoking, excessive drinking as well as drug abuse. Before taking any herbal medicines, one will have to consult the doctor and find out about side effects for patients suffering from chronic ailments like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and others.
A heart attack and Cardiac Arrest may sound like terms that have the same medical meaning. They are not. While a heart attack occurs when the flow of blood to the heart is blocked, a cardiac arrest occurs when the heart stops to beat. You might want to know the causes behind the conditions and the symptoms and signs that one may experience. Read on to know about them.
What is a heart attack and what is a cardiac arrest?
When the flow of blood towards the heart gets blocked, a heart attack occurs. This may be due to a clot in the arteries or plaque buildup on the walls of the arteries. A sudden cardiac arrest occurs when the affected individual's heart malfunctions as well as it stops to beat all of a sudden.
Thus, it is evident that heart attack is actually a circulation problem whereas cardiac arrest is an electrical problem. During a heart attack, blood rich in oxygen is not allowed to reach a particular part of the heart because of a blocked artery. If quick treatment is not done for reopening the blocked artery, then that specific section of the heart which receives nourishment from that artery tends to die.
In cardiac arrest, as the heart stops beating unexpectedly, so organs like brain, lungs, etc. also stop receiving blood. It results in a sudden fall in blood pressure as well as the circulatory system tends to collapse. Usually, the affected individual loses consciousness because the flow of blood to the brain decreases. Death might follow if emergency treatment is not carried out immediately.
Quite like the conditions are different, the symptoms are also different. Here are some of the most common symptoms of both heart attack and sudden cardiac arrest. It will assist you in understanding that both these health issues are different.
Symptoms of a heart attack:
Pressure or pain in abdomen or chest, trouble breathing, sweating, dizziness, chest tightening feeling, pain that spreads to arm or jaw, losing unconsciousness, heart palpitation, etc. are some of the basic signs. According to studies, nearly one-thirds of the heart attack patients do not undergo chest pain during heart attacks.
Particularly women experience atypical symptoms other than the ones that are mentioned above. Few of them include gastric pain, vomiting, nausea, breathing problem without any chest pain, getting unconscious, etc.
Symptoms of Cardiac Arrest:
Collapse, dizziness, trouble in breathing, chest pain, blue discoloration of face, etc. are the most common sudden cardiac arrest's signs. A huge number of people who experience cardiac arrest do not experience any symptoms at all.
Though both heart attack and cardiac arrest are linked to each other some way or the other, yet they are different. However, both the conditions need immediate medical assistance, an absence of which may prove fatal.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs), which are infections anywhere along the urinary tract including the bladder and kidneys are on the most common infections in women. These infections can be caused by poor hygiene, impaired immune function, the overuse of antibiotics and the use of spermicides. The most common cause, accounting for about 90 percent of all cases, is the transfer of E. coli bacteria from the intestinal tract to the urinary tract.
Fortunately, there are a few methods of natural treatment and prevention that are drug free and prescription free and more than are effective as well. Go Natural!
Indian Gooseberry (Amla)
Indian Gooseberry is rich in vitamin C which in turn inhibits the growth of bacteria
- Take a cup of water.
- Add one teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) powder and one teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Boil the solution until half the water evaporates.
- Drink the residue three times a day for three to five days.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Natural antibiotic to treat the infection.
- Add two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of water. You can also add lemon juice and sweeten with honey. Mix it well.
- Drink this two times a day for a few days
Baking soda will raise the acid-base balance of acidic urine and give you relief from the pain. Neutralizing the acidity in the urine also will help speed up recovery. Simply add one teaspoon of baking soda to a glass of water and drink it once or twice a day.
Blueberries have bacteria-inhibiting properties that can help in the treatment of UTIs. The antioxidants present in blueberries are good for the immune system, and they prevent growth of bacteria that causes UTIs.
- You can add some fresh blueberries to your favorite cereal and have it for breakfast.
- You can also make fresh blueberry juice and have it daily, in the morning and at night for quick results.
In the course of their life, women have to go through a lot of changes and challenges that make them wiser and better at handling the circumstances that they faced. Women go through physical as well as emotional changes when they reach puberty. Also, after the menstrual cycle begins the lady has to struggle through different pre-menstrual symptoms each month. It is because of the menstrual cycle that women are able to conceive and give birth to life, which means that it can be safely said that the source of all human life is owed to the menstrual cycle of women.
It is however, seen that when the menstrual cycle comes to an end in the form of menopause and the uterus takes a retirement, the women going through menopause end up experiencing difficult times and health issues. A lot of women complain of severe mood swings, depression, increased fatigue, hot flashes, dryness in the vaginal region and even problems like osteoporosis in a lot of cases. While these may sound like deadly challenges and a lot of women may lead unhealthy lives by accepting the changes, it should be realized that the problem is treatable.
Hormone replacement therapy:
When the menstrual cycle works regularly, it ensures that the level of hormones in the body are regularised and the body does not face discomfort, but when menopause strikes the body stops making the important hormones and throws the system out of order. In order to make sure that the body remains healthy and the problems related to menopause are kept at bay, it may be important to replenish the body with the hormones and this is how the hormone replacement therapy works.
HRT or hormone replacement therapy is found to be a common medication and type of treatment in the modern times, but this does not mean that the patients may be safe by getting their treatment from just any doctor. It is particularly essential to make sure that the best gynaecologist in the field is chosen and the therapy is started only with the right expertise. The administering of the hormones may be a tricky treatment and if the patient is not in the right hands, they may fall prey to problems such as inadequate or excessive hormones, which may in turn be a source of more health issues.
Choosing your expert:
Running a simple search on the internet about how the treatment for hormone replacement should be taken and the doctors who specialize in the course of treatment may lead you to a number of reliable names. With the help of the search and a thorough study about the background and experience of the specialists so that you are able to put yourself in safe and able hands only.
While some people look forward to spring and the beautiful flowers that bloom, for others this is a time of extreme discomfort triggered by pollen allergies. Pollen is probably one of the most difficult allergies to fight as it is invisible and is literally present everywhere. Sneezing, coughing, a runny nose, congestion and watery eyes are the most common symptoms of a pollen allergy. However, you can minimise your troubles by following a few simple steps.
- Keep an eye on the pollen count: Not every day has the same amount of pollen in the air. Pollen density is also affected by the time of the day. Pollen count refers to the amount of pollen present in the air during a specific time period. You can find out the pollen count of your area online or through a number of apps. Once you know the pollen count. You can plan your day accordingly and step out or stay in.
- Plan your time spent outdoors wisely: It isn’t always possible to stay indoors even if you know the pollen count is high. However, you can still plan your time so as to not be outdoors at peak pollen times. 5am to 9am are the worst times to step out as this is when most plants pollinate. Hence avoid stepping out during this time. Windy days can also worsen the situation by spreading pollen around. If you must go for a jog early morning, avoid thoroughfares and gardens and instead pick a route around residential streets.
- Protect yourself: Face masks may not look very good but can help reduce the amount of pollen being inhaled. If you find yourself sneezing a lot during pollen season, consider investing in a painter’s mask that can filter the air being inhaled and exhaled. If you are stepping out to do yard work or know that you’re going to spend a lot of time in heavy traffic areas, take your antiallergenic medication before you step out instead of waiting for an allergic reaction to begin.
- Have plenty of showers: Try making it a habit to have a shower and changing your clothes as soon as you come home. This prevents the outdoor pollen from circulating in your home. Follow this routine even if you’ve simply been gardening outdoors. While showering, do not forget your hair. If you do not want to shampoo it every day, simply rinse it out to get rid of all the pollen.