Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KoliYour feedback matters!
Why do I vomit when I cough roughly after eating food.. Chest pain and eyes becomes red. Y? From past one month.
I'm 20 years old, I have done blood test for cholesterol but doctor also consult me to check lipids profile to everything is fine but my monocytes - 140 range- 200 - 1000 ldl - 141.50 hdl - 50.3 vldl - 24.20 tc/hdlc ratio - 4.29 ldlc/hdlc ratio - 2.81 12 hrs fasting Is this good or bad and if bad what further procedure or care to be taken?
What is the major reason for chest pain? My age was 47. What are the precautions we have to take to avoid chest pain?
My son and daughter aged 24 and 28 have pulse rate of about 90. The other parameters like BP, Sugar etc are ok. What does it indicate and what is the cure. My wifes and mine pulse rate is below 70.
I suffer from restlessness at the time of sleep. Heart beat suddenly increases. It starts feeling like a mild earthquake is occurring as body shake a little. I had ecg done 1 month ago reports were normal.
I have constant pain in my heart followed by anxiety. I am sure it's not gaseous because I don't have any issue regarding my digestive system. Please help me out.
I checked my diabetics FBS is 260 and PBS is 379 on 25 february. Today I checked my diabetics fbs is 167 and pbs is 215. And also I checked hba1c is 10.1. What is my status and can I able to control without medicine. Past one month without medicine only I reduce the sugar level. Kindly guide me.
I am suffering from low blood pressure to last 2 weak at 2 to 4 time in a day what should I do please tell me?
Hi. I am 31 year old male. I want to know that can eating 2-3 cloves garlic per day can control elevated blood pressure.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.