Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Treatment Of Allergic Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Aphakia
Treatment of Astigmatism
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Swollen Eyes
Artificial Eye Procedures
Treatment of Stringy Eye Discharge
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Strabismus
Wilson's Disease Treatment
Management of Blindness
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Dolphin Childrens HospitalYour feedback matters!
I have hair fall problem from last 4 yrs. I have been taking treatment from many doctors but there is no reasonable effect. So please suggest me.
I am facing the problem of hair fall from 6-7 month and because of that my forehead has got broadened. I feel itching, irritation and sometimes pain in my scalp. What should I too to gain it back n stop this naturally.
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke.
According to Ayurveda, skin problems arise due to imbalance in the tridoshas, which is vata, pitta and kapha. People having a vata constitution are the ones who possess dry and dull skin. While a healthy diet is necessary for a beautiful skin, here are some natural herbs that are considered excellent for keeping the skin clean and clear.
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood or chandan is a very useful Ayurvedic herb which helps in skin lightening. It is generally used in the treatment of several skin conditions such as acne, scrapes, blemishes, rashes and many others. It is a good remedy for itchy skin. Sandalwood leaves a cooling effect on the skin after external application. It also calms the body after exposure to the sun. Sandalwood powder can be used in the form of a lotion, soap or paste meant for hydrating and cleansing the skin.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is renowned for its blood purifying properties and gives a natural glow to the skin along with enhanced radiance. Turmeric consists of anti ageing and antibacterial properties and is used in cases of several skin diseases. Turmeric helps in reducing acne, blemishes, pigmentation and skin inflammation. It helps in slowing down the ageing process of the skin. You can apply turmeric paste on your face in the form of a facial.
- Aloe Vera: This herb is commonly used in beauty products. It has anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and cooling properties and is an ideal herb for skin care. Aloe Vera treats skin conditions such as pimples, acne, burns, infections, rashes, allergies, blisters, insect bites and dry skin. Aloe Vera gel provides skin protection and helps in cooling, which reduces any inflammation. Sunburns are also treated by this wonderful herb.
- Saffron or Kesar: This herb is a very effective skin whitening agent and can be used along with olive oil for the purpose of lightening the skin. Kesar can also be applied to the skin by mixing it with milk and olive oil.
- Kumkumadi Oil: This oil is very useful for making skin fairer. This oil is made by the combination of sixteen Ayurvedic ingredients and also helps in removal of marks and prevents skin tanning. This oil can be applied to the skin directly.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is an ideal skin coolant and also contains antiseptic properties. It provides great skin nourishment. Having anti ageing properties, it makes you look younger and treats fine lines and wrinkles as well.
- Basil: Basil or tulsi has antiseptic properties, acts as a natural astringent and makes the skin fresh.