Doctors in Asian Institute Of Nephrology & Urology
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Kidney Disease
Treatment of Frequent Urination Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Kidney Dialysis Treatment
Treatment of Fluid Retention
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Kidney Failure
Treatment of Urine Stone
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Submit a review for Asian Institute Of Nephrology & UrologyYour feedback matters!
While some couples conceive with ease, conceiving a child can be extremely difficult for others. In cases where a woman is not able to get pregnant despite having regular intercourse in tune with her biological cycle, infertility tests may be suggested to investigate the reason behind this. In most cases, these tests are suggested if a year has gone by without intercourse resulting in a pregnancy. Women may also be said to be infertile, if they cannot carry a foetus to full term.
Infertility can affect both men and women and can be triggered by a number of different reasons. In some cases, it is treatable while in others, alternative ways of having a family may need to be discussed. Hence, it is very important to understand the different types and triggers for infertility and to undergo complete infertility investigations. Some of the common types of infertility investigations are as given below.
- Blood tests: A blood test of both partners is used to assess the general health of the couple and to identify any health factors that may be impeding fertility.
- Tests for women:
- Hysterosalpingogram: This is an X ray that can identify if a blockage or any other issue in the fallopian tubes are the cause for infertility.
- Pelvic ultrasound: This is used to have a look at the anatomy of the female reproductive system and to check for fibroids.
- Laparoscopy / hysteroscopy: This is used to get a clearer picture of the ovaries, uterus and other parts of the reproductive system.
- Tracking cycle: Ovulation and the thickness of the uterus lining may also affect infertility, This can be diagnosed by tracking and assessing the menstrual cycle.
- Tests for men
- Semen analysis:This test is used to get an idea of sperm concentration, motility and the appearance of sperm in a man’s semen. In some cases, the semen may not include any sperm cells. In such cases, a follow up investigation may be required to assess if sperm cells are being created in the testicles. This is known as testicular sperm aspiration or a testicular biopsy.
- Sperm DNA: The DNA in sperm also plays an important role in fertility. This test is used to assess the sperm DNA integrity and to see how it may affect embryo development and chances of an on-going pregnancy.
Infertility treatment depends on the cause identified by the above tests and hence it is important for both partners to undergo complete testing.
Many theories or reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. The tendency to stone formation may be hereditary. Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone.
Signs & Symptoms:
Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc. Attack of pain may last few hours to a few days, varying in severity and pathological conditions. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic medicine can help you by two ways.
- Removal of renal stone
- Stop the tendency of recurrence
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
A. Careful monitoring of the case:
1. Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
2. Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
3. Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
B. Homeopathic Medicinal approach over allopathic medicine:
It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. Painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but it can hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, even moderate-sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
C. Homeopathic Medicinal approach over Surgery:
1. In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
2. Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large, causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
Homeopathic medicine for renal stone:
• Eat calcium reach food (not supplementary calcium), Take citrus fruits, Limit salts and animal protein. Avoid alcohol, phytate, phosphate and oxalate rich food.
• Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable.
Here In NANOPATHY (The Complete Care with Homeopathy) special formulated protocol is used to give Maximum Result with Minimum Medicine & without side effect in every disease condition. Treatment of renal stone also comes in such protocol which will give you rapid relief.