Lybrate.com has top trusted Dietitian/Nutritionists from across India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Rajeshwari
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. RajeshwariYour feedback matters!
Sir I am asking to you my normal weight 59 kg but my height 5`9 ,I want to increase my weight normal 6 kg please suggest which diet is good for my weight.
My age is 32 years and have son of 3 years. I have done HbA1C test. Score is 10.2 and random sugar is 292. My height is 5'4" and weight is 67 kg. Please guide.
Hello Dr, I am 24 years old from last 2-3 my weight hase be increase and I have to loss I now I am doing job in MNC so my job timing is 1: PM to 10: 30 and my office is far from my city so o I have to go from home at morning 9 and I came back home at late night 12: 30 so I can not concentrate on my diet so can you please provide current and proper diet schedule so I can put control on my weight.
Himalaya shatavari women's wellness tablets aur himalaya shatavari men's welness tab m kya different h kya koi male shatavari women's wellness tab le sakta h ya nhi please btaiye sir.
I am 32 years old non veg person working as a teacher office time 12 to 9.30, from last 6 months I am feeling uncomfortable (Bp low) that time I feel tired feeling hungry sweating, before 3 years I diagnosed as fatty liver and cholesterol ldl at boundary level, I am non alcoholic non smoker, need help.
Any kind of bleeding from the uterus, which is not normal, can be termed as abnormal uterine bleeding. This refers to bleeding between periods or before periods, bleeding after having sex, spotting, abnormally heavy bleeding or bleeding after attaining menopause. If you are suffering from any of these issues, you need to check with the doctor.
It is very important to diagnose abnormal uterine bleeding. There are several examinations and tests that have to be carried out, depending on age. For irregular spotting, a pregnancy test can be undertaken in case you think you could be pregnant. If your uterine bleeding is very heavy, a test has to be performed to check blood count. This is done to observe whether you have anemia. An ultrasound test of the pelvic region will also be advised by your doctor to know the cause of the bleeding. Several hormonal tests and thyroid function tests are required as well.
Other diagnostic tests include:
- Sonohysterography: When fluid is placed within the uterus and ultrasound images of the uterus are taken. An image of the pelvic organs is obtained.
- Hysteroscopy: It can be carried out when a device is inserted via the vagina and enables the doctor to examine the uterus internally.
- Magnetic resonance imaging: This is also used to get images of the organs.
- Endometrial biopsy: It involves insertion of a catheter to take out a tissue which is microscopically observed. Mirena is also inserted if ultrasound and biopsy is normal to control bleeding.
There are different types of treatment for abnormal uterine bleeding depending upon factors such as the cause of bleeding and the age of the patient.
- Medications: Several medicines are used to treat abnormal uterine bleeding. Sometimes hormonal medicines are used. Birth control pills are also used to improve the regularity of periods. Hormonal infections, vaginal creams and an IUD device releasing hormone can be used. Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are also used to control bleeding. Several antibiotics may also be prescribed.
- Surgery: In some cases of abnormal uterine bleeding, a woman has to undergo a surgery for the removal of growth such as polyps and fibroids, which results in bleeding. While some fibroids can be removed via hysteroscopy, others require different techniques for treatment.
- Endometrial ablation: It can be undertaken to control bleeding. This mode of treatment aims at reducing the bleeding permanently. In case all treatment methods fail, hysterectomy has to be carried out. This is a serious surgery and after it is performed, a woman does not have periods anymore and will not be able to conceive a child.
Abnormal uterine bleeding is a serious health condition, which may lead to severe complications. Immediate diagnosis and appropriate treatment methods should be undertaken in case of any abnormal uterine bleeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Dear Dr. I AM 64 , I am suffering to diabetic My blood sugar fasting 230 random 280 pl. suggestion a tablet now I eat glycomet 1 mg.
Losing weight is a challenge for most people but even more so for those suffering from obesity. With rigorous dieting and exercising you may lose fat but in the case of obese patients, this weight loss leaves behind sagging skin. Surgery is the only solution to this problem.
A tummy tuck of abdominoplasty is a procedure that removes excess fat and skin from the abdomen to create a firmer, more appealing silhouette. A tummy tuck may also be advised for women who have recently given birth and want to get back to their original figure. Most people fear going into surgery as every surgery has its own risks but a tummy tuck procedure is considered quite safe and hence need not be a cause for concern.
An abdominoplasty is usually performed under sedation or general anaesthesia. A horizontal incision is made between the navel and the pubic region. The length of this incision depends on the amount of excess skin to be removed. In some cases, an incision may be needed above the navel as well. The stubborn abdominal fat is removed and the muscle structure is repaired before pulling the skin taut and removing all excess skin. In most cases, the naval will also need to be shifted. The incisions are then closed with sutures or staples and allowed to heal.
It can take about 2 weeks for the results of a tummy tuck surgery to be visible. This is because most patients experience swelling for a few days after the surgery. The results of a tummy tuck surgery last fo as long as the patient can maintain his or her weight. For this reason, patients are usually advised to lose some weight and reach a stable weight before the surgery. In cases of excessive obesity, a single surgery may not be enough to recontour the abdomen and a follow-up procedure may be needed.
A tummy tuck surgery is not considered a weight loss procedure and hence putting on weight by following an unhealthy diet and neglecting exercise can detract from the results of a tummy tuck. For this reason, you may be advised to follow a strict diet after the surgery. This procedure is also not advised for women who are planning a family and have a high probability of pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic-plastic-surgeon.