Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Treatment of Alexander Disease
Treatment of The Ataxia Neuropathy Spectrum
Treatment of Alzheimer's Disease
Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Treatment of Tremors
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Ataxia Telangiectasia
Treatment of Spastic Ataxia
Treatment of Sleep Disorders
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Treatment of Spinocerebellar Ataxia
Artificial Eye Procedures
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Submit a review for Aditya HospitalYour feedback matters!
After a long drive got neck pain and upper back issue. Have a desk job so the issue is not going easily. Movement of neck brings along a lot of pain. Going through physio (IFT, Tens, traction, Heating) for last two months and still very slow recovery. Most of the time pain seems to start at different positions of the back. For job using proper care of Laptop height sitting straight etc. Also doing exercise as recommended by physio every 3-4 times a day. What more should I do. He also recommended to join swimming classes. What should I do as I am still in lot of pain.
Hlo mam m 30 years old married girl I want to ask you kya periods me 4th day k baad 3 din karne se pregnancy ho sakti h coz 2 din se I want to eat spicy food please tell me.
My boyfriends height 6 feet height and his weight is 56 please suggest me weight gain diet chart within 2 months.
1) Period k kitne din bad ovulation date aati hain? 13 din bad ya 14 din bad 2) ovulation date k 2 din aage or 2 din bad sex karne se male pregnancy aaskti Hain? 3) ovulation date k din hi sex karne se male pregnancy aata Hain?
I am suffering from chronic mouth ulcers and when I told to a dentist he said it occurs with stress and tension and I want clarification and solution.
I am 50 years old and diabetic. I am having frozen shoulder for the last 25 days. My sugar level is around 100-150 in fasting. What are the reasons and remedies?
Hi sir mai 24 saal ka hun sir mujhe pichle 20 din se gale ka andar ka hissa jisko halak bolte hai wo laal hai doctor ko dhikhaya to wo bolte hai ki infection hai dawa le raha hun par aram nahi ho raha hai mujhe kuch sujhao de.
My problem is excessive wind formation in stomach and urge to shit many times. I have been taking self medication, like entire quenol, nizonide O,
My friend has a stone in kidney she is 20 years girl she getting unconscious in college at abdomen part hard pain was there she is in a danger suggest a medicine and home remedies to dissolve stone or to bring out stone through urine is there any medicine some of doctors saying that it should be cleared only by operation.
I look skinny. And also I have belly fat. I am planning to start jogging but I fear of loosing some more weight. I want to build body and also I want to reduce my belly fat. Thanks in advance.
I want to get rid of foul smell of my mouth. Instead of brushing my teeth daily n using mouth wash .suggest me some treatment. .is teeth cleaning good .clinical.
Me and my gf having physical relationship without any using prevention. She will get pregnant or not?
My wife's vagina get infected after sex. Give me complete solution. She is worried always and she said that this happened for me. How I understand her my feelings.
Marriage is a very tricky relationship. On one hand, you are happy to have found that one person you want to spend the rest of your life with and on the other, you are overwhelmed with the number of people that are going to be a part of your new family. While this is true for both people in the marriage, a lot would depend on the final living situation. It is a different experience if the couple is going to be staying in close proximity to their families as compared to when all the family members are living together under the same roof.
There are mixed feelings of anxiety and curiosity, especially if it is an arranged marriage, where the number of interactions with your partner itself are limited. With the changing scenario in relationships, there are some families (extended family) who you end up meeting only during family occasions.
Also, the relationship dynamics with the in-laws changes for the couple. Let us look deeper into how different it is for the everyone and how to manage them.
In most situations in Indian marriages, the woman moves into her husband’s place, thereby, there is an increase in the number of people she interacts with. If it is a love marriage, the chance of meeting the immediate family members are always high. However, in more formal set-ups, the woman would have hardly interacted with her spouse’s family members. In these cases, understanding their expectations and living up to them is a big challenge. In these cases, it is essential for the members of the family to effectively communicate with each other and discuss the issues at hand. This helps in setting and aligning expectations.
- With changing lifestyle trends, the expectations have also changed, both for the woman and her new family. It is therefore very essential to understand the little things that form a part of a daily routine.
- It is also very important to set expectations on special occasions like festivals and family functions, as the expectations are high and the chance of disappointment is also higher.
- For the man, again, it depends on how the set-up is after the marriage. If the families know each other, the interaction is much smoother or else, it takes some time for all the people involved to get to know each other.
All said and done, both have to be mentally prepared to embrace the new members that come with the relationship. Talking to a common friend or even acounsellor can help, if required. The key is to set and manage expectations so that disappointments are avoided.
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke.
What is allergic rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis is defined as allergic symptoms in the nasal passage. Allergic rhinitis can be seasonal (occurring during specific seasons) or perennial (occurring year round). The allergens that most commonly cause seasonal allergic rhinitis include pollens from trees, grasses and weeds, as well as spores from fungi and moulds. The allergens that most commonly cause perennial allergic rhinitis are house dust mites, cockroaches, animal dander and fungi or moulds. Perennial allergic rhinitis tends to be more difficult to treat.
How does allergic rhinitis occur ?
This condition occurs when allergens (allergy- causing substances) come into contact with the nose, and usually also the ears, sinuses, and the throat. When allergens come in contact with the lining of the nose and sinuses, they trigger the cells to release the chemical histamine, which causes the allergy symptoms described below.
What are the symptoms ?
- Nasal congestion
- Watery " runny nose"
- Itchy eyes,nose,or throat
- Puffy eyes or 'allergic shiners'
- Post nasal drip
These symptoms may occur during a certain season or year long. They can occur at any age.
Risk factors for allergic rhinitis
Allergies can affect anyone, but you’re more likely to develop allergic rhinitis if your family has a history of allergies. Some external factors can trigger or worsen this condition, including:
- cigarette smoke
- cold temperatures
- air pollution
- wood smoke
Ayurvedic concept of rhinitis:
As per Ayurveda, Allergic rhinitis is compared with Vata- Kaphaja pratishaya. The concept of Ama, Asatmya and virudh aahara also predict the allergic conditions.
Ama is the product of impaired digestion and metabolism. It affects Rasa and Rakta Dhatu leading to manifestation of Pratishyaya. Wrong food combinations (Virudh aahar) having antagonist properties like fish with milk, fruit juice with milk, clarified butter with honey, ice cream after night meals, etc. leads to allergy.
Ayurveda believes in balancing the three doshas present in the human body, thus treating the disease on the whole. Treatment involves clearing the sinuses and expelling phlegm, alleviating the relevant dosha and detoxification. To permanently resolve this disorder, dietary and lifestyle adjustments may be necessary in addition to the strengthening of the immune system. Panchakarma is an effective means of treating Allergic Rhinitis.
Ayurvedic treatment for allergic rhinitis:
- If the symptoms are severe and in chronic conditions, Vamana Panchakarma treatment, followed by Virechana is administered. This helps to relieve Ama and balance Tridosha.
- In some cases, where the patient has normal digestion strength, Nasya treatment (nasal drops therapy) is administered with herbal oils such as Anu taila or Shadbindu Taila.
- After the above Panchakarma treatments, Ayurvedic medicines are administered to improve respiratory immunity and strength of upper respiratory tract.
Useful Ayurvedic medicines in treating allergic rhinitis:
- Nimbarajanyadi tablet – Contains neem and turmeric as main ingredients.
- Chavikasavam – Fermented Ayurvedic liquid, also used in urinary tract disorders.
- Mahalaxmi Vilas Ras – Also useful in the treatment of skin diseases, diabetes, Sinus, non healing wounds, etc.
Other medicines: Narada lakshmi vilas rasa, Anand bhairava rasa, tribhuvan kirti rasa, shringarabharaka rasa, Mayur shringa bhasma, Abhraka bhasma, Lavangadi pills, Sitopaladi choorna, Marichayadi yoga, vyoshadi pills, Khadiradi pills are suggested.
- Take – Light food, lukewarm water, Kapha nashaka foods like little spicy food, saindhav salt, legumes, soups etc.
- Avoid – heavy food, fermented food, congestive food, too hot or too cold food, soar food, non vegetarian food, sweets, banana, curd, yogurt, ice creams, deserts, cakes, yellow grams, etc.
- Avoid Alcohol and cold beverages.
Bone cancer is a cancerous tumour in the bone, destroying the normal bone tissues. Tumours on bone tissues are not always cancerous or malignant, they are mostly benign. Primary bone cancer is when the malignant tumour begins to form in the tissues of the bones, but when these cancerous cells spread to other body parts like breasts, prostate or lungs, it is called metastatic cancer. Primary bone cancer is less common than metastatic cancer.
Bone cancer can be of three different types:
Osteosarcoma: In this case, the malignant tumour arises from the osteoid bone tissue. This occurs mainly in the upper arm and knee areas.
Chondrosarcoma: In this case the cancerous cells form in the cartilaginous tissues, causing a lot of pain. This occurs mostly in the pelvic area.
The Ewing sarcoma generally arises in the bone but it can also form in the soft tissues. Other kinds of soft tissues affecting cancerous cells are known as soft tissue sarcomas.
There aren’t many clear defined causes; however, several factors have been identified by researchers.
Osteosarcoma is seen to occur more frequently in people who have been through a high external radiation therapy dose.
In people who have frequently been treated with anticancer medications, children tend to be most affected.
Heredity may be an adding cause, although the percentage of hereditary transfer of cancer cells is very low.
People with hereditary bone defects or implants have a higher chance of acquiring bone cancer.
The most common and saddening symptom of bone cancer is painful, although not all bone cancers cause pain. Unusual or persistent swelling or pain around a bone maybe a red flag for bone cancer. In case of a situation like this, immediate doctor’s opinion is required.
Usually, diagnosis of a bone cancer can be made using X-rays; for example, a bone scan, a computed tomography scan, a magnetic imaging procedure—positron emission tomography, and an angiogram. Biopsy and blood tests are also helpful in bone cancer diagnosis.
The size, location and stage of cancer, age, and health of the person decide the kind of treatment that should be given to the patient. Various treatment options include chemotherapy, radiation therapy and cryosurgery.
The combined survival rate of all sorts of bone cancers is 70%. This percentage may vary with the type of bone cancer and also its stage.
The medication that we usually take is composed of varied kinds of chemicals; these medicines cure all sorts of ailments, given that with every passing day, a new breakthrough in the field of medicine takes place. While the medication cures most of our ailments, they can also cause side effects.
Principles of Homeopathy-
Homeopathy is based on two major principles. Firstly, the medication is based on the principle that substances inducing certain symptoms in healthy individuals are the ones that can cure the same symptoms in a diseased individual. Another important principle is that, only a little amount of medication is required to trigger the healing process in our body. Hence the major advantage of homeopathy is that it cures the disorders and has no side effects. Homeopathy offers the perfect and natural medications to heal our bodies from various ailments.
However, the disadvantage of this kind of medication is that it is a slow and steady process, and the healing process takes time. However, like any other medication, there are certain precautions that should be taken.
Precautions to be taken while on a homeopathic treatment-
While on homeopathic medication, it is advised to avoid having, tea, coffee, aerated drinks, or using medicated soaps, strong scented hair oils, toothpastes or tooth powders.
Also, having onion, garlic, pickles, radish may render the treatment useless.
One should avoid medicinal herbs, castor oil and other saline purgatives.
Strictly avoid touching the homeopathic medicines; do not take onto your palm before taking it, as handling of medicines reduces the potency of the medicines. It also spoils the medicines by exposing it to unhygienic conditions. Always take the medicines by using the cap of the medicine bottle or a plain paper. If you are going to use a paper then see to it that it does not contain any print. As ink can also spoil the medicine.
It is useful to avoid milk and milk products for the medication to be effective. If these precautions are not taken, individuals might end up having diabetes, kidney problems, and high blood pressure in the long run.
It is advised not to skip meals while on homeopathy medications. Individuals should at least eat fruits like bananas and oranges.
Doctors suggest that when individuals start feeling better after the course of the treatment, the dose should be stopped.
Food should not be eaten in a 30-minute span before and after taking the medicine.
Another important precaution is not to keep the medicines in the open. They should be kept in a cool place and should be concealed.
All sorts of addictions should be avoided.