Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Anitha.KotiyalYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old men and suffering from diabetes last 6 month, I am daily take gluconorm g 1 but glucose level not mention, what I do?
Hi, I'm Prabha, 36 years old. I'm diabetic and taking medicines. During the intake of medicine also, fasting blood sugar (107) is more than normal value and after food blood sugar is within the range. How to control that? What type of diabetics I'm having?
I'm 23 years old my weight 90 kg and height 176 my body is not have tightness. I am doing 1 hours daily workout and get protein diet like chicken, eggs and protein full seeds but my body is so buffy please gave me perfect way to became a muscular body. Thanks.
I am suffered from pain in my legs and I have also suffered from back pain. What can I do for reducing pain and also want to reduce fat from my tthie. What can I do.
I can't improved my body fat so I previously take no additional medicine only take Diet But improvement are not show.
Dr. I'm 29 old house wife women. Dr. please mujhe koi protien shake bataye. Jis se mujhe sab nutrition jo body ko chahiye woh mil sake please help me.
When I was in class 12 I was 74 kg, but after the regular exand dieting ,i reduced upti 25 kg, is it good, my skin looks pale, and I dint know why, my mouth us craving for sweet foods and then I eat them not normally, and then I used throw it through vomiting, this happens to from past 2 years, what should I do? please tell me the correct diet.
I am 21 years old (Male) weight -- 63 KG nd I do daily workout. Tell me some natural ways of taking protein to build my muscles. I am purely vegetarian.
I just wanted to reduce my stomach . What should be my daily routine to reduce my weight and stomach.
Antioxidants: What are they?
Antioxidants are free radical scavengers known to enhance our immunity. We know that fruits and vegetables with vibrant colors are great sources of antioxidants. Many times we wish that foods that taste delicious were as healthy as these fruits and veggies. Here is something to cheer you up. The foods listed below are not only tasty but also rich in antioxidants.
Antioxidants and their sources:
- Eggs: Egg yolk contains an antioxidants called “lutein”. Lutein is known to prevent muscular degeneration and cataracts. Though the lutein content in yolk is lesser than the lutein content of the green leafy veggies, but according to some studies the lutein from yolk is more effectively absorbed due to the fat content of the yolk.
- Tinned beans: Tinned beans contains phytochemicals. Phytochemicals repair damaged dna and also neutralize free radicals. Small red beans, dark kidney beans and black beans are rich in antioxidants. You can now enjoy your baked beans with a touch of health.
- Whole grain pasta/noodles: These whole grain dishes contain polyphenols. Polyphenols are strong anti-cancerous elements. Whole grain pasta and noodles contain 3 to 4 times more antioxidants than the regular ones. In combination to antioxidants these foods also contain good amount of fiber that help in regulating cholesterol levels.
- Yogurt: There is an additional health benefit to this yummy delight. Although it does not directly contain any antioxidants, it does contain riboflavin which enhances or promotes the activity of antioxidants glutathione. Riboflavin being a water soluble vitamin b, it easily flushes out of the body. You need to consume yogurt on a daily basis to be benefited.
- Organic milk: Organic milk is the milk obtained from cows that feed on organic food. The antioxidant value of this milk is 40 to 50 times greater than the cows raised in a conventional manner. Antioxidants like vitamin e, lutein and beta carotene are present in it. Organic cheese and butter are other options you may choose.
- Popcorn: Popcorn is not only a fast and favorite snack, but it also is good in its fiber and antioxidant content. A study carried out by the university of scranton revealed that the whole grain snack foods such as popcorn have surprisingly high levels of polyphenols which have anti-cancerous properties.
- Natural sweeteners: Natural sweeteners like honey, maple syrup, molasses, brown sugar contain good amount of anti oxidants. Darker the color of honey, greater is its antioxidant content. The non-commercial varieties of honey contain poly phenol. Adding these natural sweeteners in your dessert instead of table sugar does have some added benefit.
- Canola oil: Canola oil contains alpha-tocopherol. Alpha-tocopherol prevents the oxidation of bad cholesterol (ldl), preventing the release of free radicals. No wonder canola oil is considered to be heart-healthy oil.