Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ZaidiYour feedback matters!
My father age is 50 and he is suffering from diabetes. Can you please give me suggestion that which type of food he has to take so that we can control it.
I am 55 yrs. Old. I have Thyroid problem. My menu pass stage is going on. I am going on gaining weight. I would like to know how to loose weight. As such I do all the house hold work without anybodies help.
I am 56 years old male and diabetic since 8 years. I am taking ayurvedic drug from Dr. in bengaluru. Of late I notice my toes and other foot fingers have become sensitive. Usually I get this sensation during night time and early morning. I started another ayurvedic medicine, madhunasini. My sugar checked through glucometer today morning is high, 270. Please suggest.
Natural and effective remedies for thyroid, a lady of age around 60, suffers from high blood pressure? And please suggest remedies for high blood pressure also?
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
Post prandial I. E; one hour after lunch having bowl of rice my blood sugar is 186mg/DL. Am I diabetic.
Respected sir/madam My mother is a diabetic patient for 6to7 years she always feels it's a curse on her nd she firstly not take any medicine nd complaints for restless pain in foot please I request you to send the chat of home remedies Nd what should be eaten to just kick out blood sugar from her life please help it's a hearted request from a daughter I insist Thank you.
I am 32 year old lady suffering infertility problem . Doctors said no problem to me and husband. My marriage is two years before. Please give valuable suggestion.
I am suffering from thyroid and also carry asthma. I suffer severe breathing problem and cold - blocked nose when ever I consume banana fruit or coconut water. This cold would even sometimes lead to fever also. I have swelling throat due to thyroid. Currently I am medicating with thyrocare tablets for thyroid. I am not taking any medication for asthma. Please help me with the right and appropriate medicine. Thank you.
Do not skip medications
Test blood sugar more often
Check ketones if type 1 diabetes.
Check temperatures twice a day
Drink plenty of fluids
Eat small frequent meals or snacks
Keep in contact with provider-know when to call.