Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Whab ZubairYour feedback matters!
How can we know regarding heart attack? Means angiography is necessary to know if patient has high BP, Cholesterol, Thyroid and sugar about 200 (random).
I am 47 years old and I have been having pain in the region of adam's apple for last three months. I have hypothyroidism and am on 75 mcg of tablet for last 8 years. Kindly guide as to what could be the problem.
I am a patient of hypertension and diabetes 2. I am also taking meds for my anxiety disorder since 2005. Hence I am worried about my kidney n liver. How can I take care of them.
I am 31 years female, no kids ,two ectopic same tube, tube removed n one recent miscarriage, I had thyroid tests done today, tsh level is 5.04 and blood sugar 152 pp 146 fasting,(had a missed miscarriage at 6 weeks on 20 feb. What does that mean?
I am female age 69 years. No b. P. No sugar. Since last two months I am having urinary urge incontinence. Frequency is once in 3 to 4 hours which is ok. But when urge comes, I have to rush to rest room immediately otherwise there will be leakage. All tests done. Urine routine showed rbc 8-10, wbc 8-10. Took norflox 1-0-1, citralka syrup two tsp in the morning and two tsp in the night. But problem continues. Urine culture observed" no growth, sterile" ultrasound scan impression" cystitis" c t scan no abnormalities found. Please advise and suggest some medication to get rid of the problem of urge incontinence.
What is thyroid? How it affects the person suffering from it and what should be a person do when suffering from thyroid?
Female infertility affects nearly 40 million women world over, as per medical studies. If the female patient is not able to conceive after trying for a period of over six months without the use of any protection or contraception, there are chances that she may be suffering from infertility. This condition must be checked and treated at the earliest. Read on to know more about the various causes behind female infertility.
- Fallopian Tubes: When the fallopian tubes undergo any kind of damage, it may lead to infertility for the woman in question. These tubes are used by the eggs as they travel from the ovaries to the uterus. The eggs meet the sperm in order for the baby to be conceived and to develop. Pelvic infections and pelvic surgery can cause scarring and bleeding which can stop the sperm and the egg from meeting. This scarring may also come about as a result of endometriosis.
- Hormonal Issues: There are a variety of hormones at play within one's body at any given point of time, and a balance of these hormones is absolutely essential for the various functions of the body to be carried out in a normal manner. When the body does not go through proper hormonal changes that are required for the release of the egg, this can prevent the pregnancy from happening. This can also lead to a thickening of the uterine lining which can stop the egg from travelling from the ovaries.
- Cervical Problems: The cervix is one of the most important parts of the female reproductive system. It is a passage that can be found at the lower end of the womb. When there is a condition that may affect the cervix of the female patient, it can also prevent the sperm from travelling through the cervical canal in order to reach the egg. This comes about as a symptom of a cervical problem.
- Uterine Problem: One may develop polyps or fibroids within the uterus, thus giving rise to difficulties when it comes to getting pregnant. These growths can usually be found when there are too many cells thriving in the endometrium, which is basically the lining of the uterus.
- Unexplained Reasons: There are a number of 'unexplained' reasons that can prevent pregnancy. These reasons plague almost 20% of the couples who are suffering from infertility or the inability to conceive a baby.
Tests: While the diagnosis of the condition can be done with the help of an HSG test using an ultrasound, the doctor can also use this method to check for fallopian tube blockages. A laparoscopy may also be used for diagnosis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.