Find numerous Anesthesiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Anesthesiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Veerabhadra Rao
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Veerabhadra RaoYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my right hand shoulder and whole hand from last one week. Taken out the X - ray, it shows spondylitis early changes. So please suggest what to do.
He is suffering in high fever since 3 days ago. Also he has pain all over his body. What should we shall do?
Hi Doctor, I had inguinal hernia surgery 3 months ago. Recently I am having Lower back pain. I am not carrying any heavy weight but the pain is still there since 3 days. What do I need to do? Is there any exercise or do I need to take medication? Please reply. Thank you.
I'm a girl aged 22 having severe bacķache problem since last 6 months. The ache is in lower beltline and reaches my shoulders as well. Please suggest me what should I do? S.
Hello Sir, I am Vijayashree, working as Chemistry lecturer, I have to stand for longer time to take classes in college that's why suffering from leg pain kindly suggest me some ayurvedic medicines. Thank you.
From yesterday night my left hand is burning alot from wrist to fingers and veins came up somewhat I feel abnormal. Suggest me what to do as burning sensation is increasing alot.
I'm having pain in upper abdomen and back area after my abs exercise, it's been 3 days and the pain hasn't gone. What should I do?
Knee pain is something that can affect anyone - irrespective of their age. While sometimes it may be of minor importance - and can easily be handled by self-care, often, lingering pain is a manifestation of some other serious underlying problem, such as arthritis. In this case, it is imperative that you consult a doctor and take appropriate measures to combat it.
Arthritis: The chief cause of lingering knee pain, arthritis itself can be of a number of types:
- Osteoarthritis, which is a result of deterioration of cartilages due to wear and tear
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, an inflammatory chronic disorder
- Septic Arthritis, causing pain, swelling and redness.
- Gout caused due to the development of uric acid crystals in the joints
Fractures: These are caused by the breaking up of the kneecap due to falls or collisions.
ACL Injuries: Caused due to the tearing of the anterior cruciate ligament (that connects the femur and the shinbone). Especially common in sportspersons such as footballers or basketball players.
Meniscus tears: The meniscus or the rubber-like cartilage (that acts as a shock absorber) can be torn by sudden jerks or excess pressure.
Symptoms:The major symptoms of knee pain include weakness, redness, instability, stiffness or the inability to properly straighten or move the leg. Often, a deformity is also visible, such as a bone sticking out of the leg - in which case it is advisable to consult a doctor immediately.
- Possible risks: Factors which include the odds of being inflicted by knee pain and cause serious complications include :
- Being overweight: This exponentially increases the stress or pressure that is applied on the knee joints - even in doing mundane tasks like walking up and down stairs.
- Excessive physical activity: Some activities, such as sports apply excess stress on the knees as compared to other tasks.
- Loss of muscle flexibility: Tightness or weakness in muscles causes increasing number of problems in the knees. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.