Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I didn't had sex and I took unwanted72 and their was no bleeding within3-5 days and my period dates were 20 February till today their is no period please help me urgently.
With more people frankly discussing about the loss of libido, studies have been conducted to investigate the reasons behind this. Surprisingly, in addition to hormonal and functional causes like genital issues, one common factor that causes loss of libido in both men and women is lifestyle changes. In addition to improper food habits and loss of exercise, loss of sleep is one of the most common causes of reduced sex drive.
Listed below are some reasons how sleep affects your sex drive:
- Lowers testosterone levels: Optimal amounts of testosterone in the body are required for having a good sex drive. Sleeplessness reduces the amount of testosterone produced in the body, thereby directly affecting the person's libido. A week with only 5 hours of sleep daily can reduce testosterone levels by 15%, which is equivalent to approximately 10 to 15 years of ageing.
- Vaginal lubrication: Studies have shown women who sleep regularly are wetter and have less pain during sex. Painful sex in turn reduces the sex drive in women.
- Erectile dysfunction: Improper sleep habits also reduces the quality of erection, thereby leaving you dissatisfied. Patients with sleep apnea who breathe irregularly with pauses in between were identified to have erectile dysfunction. The correlation gets stronger when the erectile dysfunction and sleep apnea improved drastically with regular sleep habits.
- Sleep induced depression: Sleeplessness leads to depression and general fatigue, and the last thing one wants to indulge in when depressed and tired is to have a sex.
- Impaired cognitive function: In addition to depression, deprived sleep also leaves you with overall reduced cognitive function, which leads to a vicious cycle of not reacting to your partner's instincts, etc. If you are not able to decipher whether or not the other person is interested, then the frequency and more importantly the quality of sex is reduced. This again sends out wrong signals to the partner, who will also not make the first move. And that again leads to a gradual decline of your sex life.
- Reduces love: Ever wondered why good sex is followed by a sound sleep and leaves you feeling fresh. There are strong chemical reasons to it sex induces hormones like prolactin which helps you relax and feel rested; it also produces the cuddle hormone oxytocin which increases the goodness feeling; it also reduces cortisol which is the stress hormone. All these increase feelings of belonging and love between the partners, which are affected by lack of sleep.
So, if you and your partner have been have been wondering how to rekindle your love life, think of getting a good night's sleep and sex will happen on its own.
What to take if one has 7th week of pregnancy and feels no urge of food, vomiting and lack of energy.
I am 25 year old I was plan for child. So what will I do. I period coming on this moth 12/2/16 so what should I do. I have completed 9month for marriage? Please suggest me the good thing?
Mai 24 years ki hu height 5.4" weight approx 57 kg hai. Mere periods regular hai aur mujhe thyroid bhi nhi hai na hi sugar patient hu. Lekin pichle 2 years me mera stomach kareeb 4 inches nikal aaya hai which looks bad. Please tell me what should I do aur kya diet follow karu? Breakfast lunch dinner me kya lu.
Vaginal candiasis can b cured. Is that leads to HIV. N if sexually active person can Have this problem. So intercourse shud b stopped? N wat can cause more.
Ever had tempting food calling out to you, but could not to swallow it? This could be a serious medical condition and should not be taken lightly. Sometimes, certain disorders in the throat or the esophagus culminate in acute difficulties in swallowing. Commonly termed dysphagia, this disease is directly linked to some sort of a neuro cardiac abnormality. Dysphagia is commonly noted in babies and aged people or in other words in those age groups whose immunity systems are not necessarily strong. Occasional troubles in swallowing can go unnoticed and may not necessarily raise the alarm, but if this condition prevails for a comparatively long period of time, then one really needs to get themselves checked.
Some of the most prominent causes of dysphagia have been enlisted below:
- Muscular and nervous dysfunctions: On certain occasions, the nerves and the muscles that are responsible for transporting food through the food pipe may not be functioning properly. As a consequence of which, food particles find it difficult to navigate through the esophagus and reach the stomach. Such a condition may be spurred by a stroke or nervous diseases like Parkinson's, sclerosis or dystrophy. A weak immunity system, leading to an inflammation and thus narrowing of the esophageal walls may also cause such a disease.
- Gastronomical distresses: Ulcers or inflammation of the food pipe due to some gastroenteric disorders is also a cause of dysphagia. Such a condition may arise out of innocuous situations like an allergic reaction or on account of more chronic medical distresses like cancers and tumors.
- Dryness inside the mouth: The saliva in the mouth helps in debilitating the food particles into digestible form. However, due to some kind of a hormonal imbalance, if there isn't adequate saliva formation, it becomes a task to swallow the food and results in dysphagia.
With timely diagnosis, dysphagia can be treated effectively. Treating dysphagia usually involves a few clinical methods as well as a few lifestyle changes. Certain specialists advice exercising the throat muscles that can possibly ease out swallowing while others recommend specific changes in the diet for the same. Surgical procedures involve dilation and endoscopy which clears out the surface area of the esophagus as a result of which heals dysphagia to a great extent.