Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
Hello doc My wife is in her 5th month of pregnancy and she vomits very often and she is having a lot of gastric problem . Please suggest something .
I am 21 year old I had did sex with 3 people without condom is any chances for getting affected with Hiv. How Hiv will be affected can you tell clearly.
My wife is currently 6 months baby mother. Still her periods not came please confirm when she will get her regular periods and also can we plan for our second baby now? Thanks,
My mom has body swelling problem from. Last 4 years Dr. Gave her medicine thyroxine 100 MG she takes it regularly in morning but she find very little relief from that just some medicine or something that manage her problem.
I want to know about virus of HERPES. Is it danger or not? Which treatment shall I take? Advice me as soon as possible.
How can I remove the pain of wife when we doing sex at first time. She don't interesting because of pain. What can I doo.
I had unprotected sex, but sperms not Eject and I'm afraid that my partner may be pregnant. Soo please tell me wat to do to avoid pregnancy.
Hi, my wife had IVF, result was negative, doctor said to meet him after two days of her period, last period was Feb 22, and her IVF was on 9th march, and her beta hcg text was on 23, it showed negative, it was less then 0.2, but still she her period hasn't started, its over 34 days.
Laughter is the best medicine, we have all heard this a number of times. It is a well known fact that laughter releases healthy hormones like endorphins and send good signals through the neurotransmitters even as it oxygenates your blood with the huge gulps of air that you take in which also strengthens the immune system. Yet, for many us, not being able to laugh has become a chronic problem as we are so caught up in our day to day struggle, that we forget to smile and laugh or rather, we do not believe that we deserve to be happy. For many people, this is a lost art that they do not know how to bring back. So follow these five tips on bringing more laughter back into your life.
- Laughter Club: Join those early morning laughter clubs and get your funny bone working with a session. These sessions usually take place at the park and are a ton of fun to be in. Take a friend or two along and laugh with someone you know. These laughter clubs can be enjoyed by all ages and groups of people.
- Intent: Get into the mood with the right intention. Intent can make or break even the most trying situations and there is nothing the body will not do once the mind has decided to do it. So wake up and go to sleep with the intent to laugh more every day, no matter what the situation, so that you spread happiness within and outside and get some company for laughing even more.
- Morning Routine: Apart from the laughter club right in the morning, you can make laughing a part of your daily routine from the time you wake up. If you are in the habit of switching on the news or reading the newspaper as you get ready to face the world, chances are that you will less than happy and even slightly morose, by the time you step out of the house. So read the comic strip of your newspaper and enjoy a hearty laugh that will shape the way you look at things the entire day.
- Friends: No matter how busy you are, make time for family and friends beyond the routine greetings and meal times. Spend time with the people you love and find things to smile and laugh about.
- Comedy Nights: Reserve a special place for comedy nights in your weekly calendar and watch reruns of your favourite episodes from start to finish. Identify a favourite stand up comic and follow him or her! So laugh your troubles away and laugh your way towards a healthier lifestyle (lear more about Lifestyle Changes For a Healthy HEART)!
Bcz- when we eat it get transfer to epigastrium & then intestine where it converted to energy by biochemical process. This energy transfer to different part of body this mean digestion of food lasting for 1 hr 48 minutes.
If we drink water during this process get hamper & get diluted result in fermentation of food.
Fermentation mean creat toxin low density lipo protein (ldp) mean cholesterol & uric acid.
Cholesterol predesposing factor for heart attack.
Uric acid causes generalised joint pain.
Inkso do not drink water for 1hr 48 minutes.
If drink water before 45 minutes of meal it reach whole part of body& finally urinarry bladder.
So drink only necessary amount of water.