Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VeenaYour feedback matters!
Had periods on 26th April, last month. But on 14th May, I tried to have sex, but did not happened, it didn't go inside fully and he did not even ejaculate. Again on 19th May, had sex, my bf penetrated but he did not ejaculate inside me. He ejaculate out on himself. And both times. Condoms were used. Juz want to know is der ny chance of getting pregnant.
How Ayurveda can treat chronic problems by balancing the Vata, Pitta and Kapha doshas in different parts of the body.
Hello, everyone, I am doctor P.K Srivastava. Especially I am talking about the problems that are chronic and many of them are located as no result. After so many investigations and ultimately the people come at last to me. I examine through the pulse and specialist in Pulse diagnosis. So I take the pulse of the patient and thought that I am going to the inside for their Vata, Pitta, Kapha balance or imbalance. So accordingly I find the problems with their Vata, Pitta, and Kapha and in which part of the body they are to be power having the pain. So I would like to say to everyone who is having such problems are not to remove from anywhere I invite those people who come to me. I am doing the service of mankind service to God.
As like that I went to the abroad so many countries through the mercy Ayurveda I found everywhere the people are welcome us and they have courage themselves and encourage ourselves also through the pulse diagnosis. And I try to my best to cure the disease. The symptoms by making their Vata, Pitta, Kapha balances. Mainly I am a specialist in Ayurveda and the gyne problems. Many of the people ladies they come of which so many problems which are not curable and I tried my best to cure them. This metabolic system is the main source of the energy if it is in the balanced state. If it is not balanced because of irregular diets and the behaviors. The people go to the shop and go to the streets and enjoy the food on the street where so many dirty things are around it.
Are there like their tests? Either it is decreasing their system of digestion or increasing them? So sometimes the Pitta is aggravated and after aggravation, it is vesicated creating the hyper acidity. Tympanitis, Constipation, Pain in the body or sometimes this gas goes up to the head having so much pain and people ask me I have pain the body I have severe pain in the head and I have taken so much pain relieving medicines But the effect is for three or two hours. I examined their pulse and found the pain is not the headache the pain is related to the gastric discomfort. So I am myself tried to balance these people and increase the digestion improvement and ultimately they felt ok. So I would like to invite everyone. I am sitting here in BF 125 Sector 27 Indira Market Noida. So the name of my clinic is Panacea Ayurveda health care. So please come and show your pulse. I will try my best to solve your problems. Doesn't matter it is the children case or ladies or gents. It is related to the mental or nervous system, digestive system or the lungs asthma, or joints pain Spondylitis, Migraine, sinusitis, the other problems are solved here.
One thing I would like to say that I am connected with the lybrate.com or you may check or call through Lybrate to me. So I will solve your problems. Anyhow, thank you.
Hi. I'm 35 weeks pregnant yesterday I did my final scan. My baby's weight is only 2kg 100 g. Doctor said my fetal weight is very low. I don't know how to increase my fetal weight. Can you please suggest me how to increase a fetal weight bcs I have only one more month. My due date is on May 16th. Please help me.
Am getting stomach pain on my periods every month since am using some pain killers though am getting pain give me some suggestion.
Hello sir, Thanks for providing your valuable service. Sir my friend 32 years old has a problem of PCOD and also have a sist into the uterus. So, I think the area (circumferential) of stomach is increase. Suggest us what we should do.
I want to postponed my periods by 15 days because of my marriage. Last periods date was 28 july. My marriage is on 5 september. Can I consume tablets for 15 days continuously upto 10 september. Is there any problem.
I got intimate with my girlfriend without any protection 3days before her period. Is there any chances to be pregnant? Please inform me quick.
My friend marriage is on 17 feb and her periods date is on 19 feb. During these days she got pimples also and severe stomach pain, is there any tablet or treatment by which we can get periods earlier. Please rply as soon as possible.
How accurate are these pregnancy test kit results? What tests can be done to make sure about the pregnancy?
I have attended pubic two years ago. Till now I don't get regular periods (menses. I.e once in 3 months or 4 months. Can I know when will it get corrected ?and wat are the things should I follow?
My query relating to pregnant. Due to irregularity in periods of my wife she is unable to conceive. As per Dr. Recommended test likewise THS, TVS, GLUCOSE (RANDOM), Vitamin D but when the test result come out it was found that THS is normal, TVS test PCOS (9.
My girlfriend is 18 years old and she is 4 weeks pregnant. We want abortion. What we should do. How much time it will take in. The process. And how much money.
Getting Periods in every 20 days for 6 days is it normal. Age 20 years. 7 nov to13 nov. Than 2 dec to 7 dec. Than Now today 27 dec it started. Is it Normal scenario?
Sir mene meri girlfriend ke sath without protection intercourse ke baad I-pill di thi aur next day without protection fir se intercourse kiya tha toh kya vapas I-pill leni chahiye kya. Second time intercourse kiya tab menstrual cycle ka 7th day tha toh aaj I-pill vapas le ya nhi?
Hi. My wife is not getting periods since last 10 months after she got a surgery on her first delivery and came close various times with protection also she did pregnancy tests various times but it was always negative. Is there any problem with her. What can she do.
My periods date are late. Now 42 days. Today I checked UTP its positive. Doctor said its weakly positive. why its weekly positive. What should I do now?
What does it mean, both ovaries show multiple small cysts which are peripherally placed giving 'string of pearl'appearance with central echogenic stroma ,please suggest me in detail.
When it comes to storing foods, we all think that the cooler the temperature it is stored at, longer will be the shelf life. However, what most of us fail to realize is that not all foods need to be stored in a freezer. It can do more harm than good. Read on to know more about foods that just should not be placed in the freezer.
- Potatoes: Given their high water content, storing in a freezer can make them fluffy, bloated and bland, especially if they are put in a freezer after baking. The texture of the potato in the dishes after freezing can also be change.
- Milk: While it is common to stash it away in the fridge, remember not to put it in the freezer. When you thaw it, the milk can separate into pieces (curdling) and not be useful to add in your cereal or for your tea. It is best kept outside in the regular cooling area.
- Eggs: While eggs can be stored in the fridge, there is no need to put the eggs with the shells in the freezer. The water inside can act up and cause the shell to break, leading to attack from bacteria. The eggs could also crack leaving a mess in the freezer. Remove eggs out of the shell, beat up nicely, and store in an airtight container if at all required (learn more about Having Eggs for Breakfast During SUMMERs).
- Milk products: Similar to milk, yoghurt, sour cream and cheese are also best left out of the freezer. The water content will expand and spoil them, leaving behind unhealthy and non-tasty yoghurt or cheese.
- Fried Foods: Be it French fries or mozzarella sticks, leaving them in the freezer can leave them soft and doughy. These are best left out of the freezer in order to retain their crunchy crispiness.
- Water-rich fruits and vegetables: While the fridge helps in keeping the vegetables and fruits fresh, the freezer does not. With water-rich food substances especially cucumber, lettuce and water melon, the water inside can form ice crystals. When removed from the freezer, during thawing, the water oozes out leaving a non-appealing pile of the fruit/vegetable.
- Re-using food items: Be it fruits or vegetables or meat, once thawed to normal temperature, it is best to avoid putting them back in the freezer. Once thawed, they draw a lot more bacteria and germs and are more harmful than the frozen foods. Remove only what is essential for use, thaw it and leave the rest to remain in the freezer.
- Salad greens: Frozen salad greens like spinach and lettuce can lose their crispiness, becoming limp and soft. To retain their freshness, stash them wrapped in a paper bag in the fridge.
Be careful of what you put in the freezer the next time and enjoy a healthy and hearty meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.