Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VasundharaYour feedback matters!
I am having extreme cold and breathlessness past 2 weeks, I have took nebulizer for more than 6 times a day, even Allegra and tried all remedies, it's not working out with any doctor I consult, please help, as my eyes are even so itchy right mow.
I am 69 years old suffering with diabetes since 1993. Also bp on medication-junivia 100 once a day +diamicron xr mex500 bd+amlovas 5 /50 once a day. Sugar keep less than 200 both fbs pps. Advise on diet. Take no sugar in tea but keep rating sweet dish or toffe.
Dear doctor last 25 days I am felling fever still now. I test all types of blood test bt all report normal. take lot of medicine. but still not felling well. please help me ?
I am doing masturbation 5 times a week. Is this wrong to my health. What precautions should I do. And how many times should I masturbate.
I am suffering mdr. Doc given lost of medicine. When I take just vomite. I'm not take food for medicine I just vomit please help I losing my weight also and feeling to much weakness. Please help.
HI i Am 42 years old male daiabetic since 7years iam using medicine glykind-m daily moring and evening, presently i am suffering joint pains, weakness, please suggest.
Hello, my periods are irregular from 3 months, and also from three months too much hair loss. Is it PCOS? If yes please tell me what to do?
He has continue pain in their half head & he is taking medicine since last few months but no relief can you please suggest the Dr. Or hospital.
My wife age is 53 years old, Attacked with diabetic and complaining severe burning sensation on both foot due to which unable to sleep whole night. Kindly suggest.
I am 26 years old and I am very much addicted to masturbation and I use to masturbate regularly that is on daily basis. Is this normal or it affects my sexual life? Will I be in a situation where I will not be capable to become father? I am still not married I am very much scared.
I am 40+ diabetic patient since 2 years, my prob. Is dysfunction. I want child, how can I get my previous sexual power ?
I feel like having sex since many days but I am single. It's like you get hungry about some particular dish & you don't get it, even after being patient. Please help me in such case with whom should I have sex, because I get horny very often 2-3 times in a week.
I am having breathing problems for the last 2 weeks. A little bit of stress makes my breath heavy and strained. I start to feel dizzy once the problem starts. What can be done to overcome the situation?
can't sleep for 2 days and having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Sedentary lifestyle? welcome sex problems with open arms
Modern lifestyle has led to a sedentary lifestyle, which has already made way for several health problems. While problems like cervical, back and neck pain, diabetes, blood pressure, cancer, heart ailments etc are some of the most common, sex problems are also on a continuous rise due to this lethargic way of living.
The sedentary lifestyle that most young couples live has restricted their physical movement to almost nil and thus making them so sluggish that they just don't feel like performing the sexual act with much enthusiasm. As a result, they can suffer from sex problems like erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
The main reason behind this sedentary lifestyle and subsequent sex problems is the working conditions. Young professionals usually spend most of their hours at workplace either sitting or doing least amount of legwork.
Here are some easy clues to let you know if you are also a victim of this sedentary lifestyle. Take a note of these and make sure you do not let them hinder your sexual pleasure...
1. Seating stress: if you continue to sit in one posture throughout the day, you end up taking the undue strain on your back. Either your back position is too erect or it bends a little too much. This may put you at a risk of having some spine troubles, which would further cause sex problems. As spine muscles are used to a large extent while having sex, such a lifestyle would never allow you to enjoy an interrupted pleasure. Those who suffer from such spinal and back problems would, in most cases, end up getting up in between the sexual act and hence leaving their partner unsatisfied in bed.
2. Exercise exertion: it's believed that walking few minutes and leading an active lifestyle and exercising our pelvic muscles is beneficial for sex. Lack of this exercise may lead to sexual problems like infertility or impotency. It has been medically proved that there has to be a proper exercise routine not only for your body but for your sexual organs too
3. Thinking tension: with a continuous concentration on your work and other career related anxieties, this will lead to your sexual senses failing to get aroused easily and thus you may not feel emotionally and physically attached to your partner. Also, when you cannot focus on your sexual performance, sex problem like erectile dysfunction (not getting a proper erection) is sure to harm you.
4. Physical pressure: as you remain deskbound and do not get involved in much of moving, your lower body, especially legs become very slothful and you would find it tough taking any pressure while performing sex as well. In such cases, you fail to experiment much with sex positions, as you cannot move your leg freely fearing some pain or strain and thus sexual problems like premature ejaculation can ruin your sexual performance. Due to this sedentary lifestyle, you keep sitting on the chair most of the hours during the day and this leads to a low physical stamina, which shows its adverse effects while you are performing sex.
5. Weight woes: weight gain is the foremost consequence of living a sedentary lifestyle. As you remain inactive for more than required time, you tend to put on extra weight and even become obese in extreme cases. Under such circumstances, you are more prone to developing sex problems and an overweight person anyways also finds it uncomfortable to perform in bed with ease. Imagine with your weight troubling you already, you would never want to bear that additional weight of your partner, so your sexual relationship can go for a toss.
6. Bad blood circulation: do not forget that more you walk and get yourself involved in physical activities, better would be your blood flow in the body. But as modern individuals have to cope up with their professional and academic preferences, they get very less time to focus on any outdoor activities and they don't indulge much in the legwork. As a result, there is a lack of blood circulation in the entire body. Even the blood that is circulated to the sex organs is not proper, hence chances are high that you face problems while erection or intercourse.
7. Cardiac crisis: lack of physical stamina leads to lack of blood circulation, which further leads to cardiac problems and they can, in turn, make way for several sex problems and vice versa. So this is a vicious cycle and the ignition point for all these problems is your lifestyle, which is less of moving and more sedentary. Also, you often fail to understand the reasons behind sudden heart problems, minor heart attacks, and chest pains but it's important that you should know that it's your sluggish lifestyle which may be leading to all these cardiac problems.
Therefore, I suggest you immediately change your lifestyle pattern and incorporate a regime of exercise in your daily life and reap the benefits not only in your day to day life but energize your sexual energy too
My son age 11 years is having throat pain and headache with fever 100 was coughing since last 3-4 days.
I am 25 year old suffering from vomiting feeling from last 4 years, when I visit to doctors they give me antacids and worm killing tablets. Now a days it continues all day even I take water milk or foods, what can I do? If ultrasound required please guide me.
Meri mumy ko blood sugar hai. Khane se pahele 350. Aur khane ke baad 490. Bohat dawa leye magar blood sugar kam nahi hota hai. Aap koi acchi dawa ka naam bataye naa jis se blood sugar kam ho jaye.
Many men have sexual problems which prevent them from deriving pleasure from sexual activities. They become more common as men age. These problems are generally caused by physical or psychological issues like certain medical conditions, alcoholism, drug abuse, stress, anxiety etc. The most common ones among them are:
1. Erectile Dysfunction - Erectile dysfunction or impotence involves not being able to achieve or maintain enough of an erection to have proper sex. This is usually caused by tension about work, finances, family, relationship or even excessive worrying about not getting an erection.
The penis needs good blood flow to sustain an erection during sex. Erectile dysfunction can also be the first sign of significant cardiac or vascular disease.
Selective drugs like Staxyn, Stendra, Levitra, Cialis, Viagra etc. are generally used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Another treatment is psychotherapy, which might help in exploring problems in the relationship or by relaxation techniques.
2. Peyronie's Disease - Peyronie's disease causes narrowing or curvature of the penis. If it is severe enough, this condition can be painful and prevent you from having sex.
Penis deformation can be caused by scar tissue, possibly because of a previous injury, that appears as a hard lump on the upper side of the penis more frequently. Many times, pain during erection is not felt after 12 to 24 months, although the penis curvature usually remains.
3. Ejaculatory Disorders - Premature ejaculation is the most common type of ejaculatory dysfunction. It occurs within two minutes of the start of sexual stimulation. There are good chances that most men might experience this at some point of their life.
There are currently few treatments for premature ejaculation. Antidepressant medication is usually the best option. Topical anaesthetics applied to the penis can also delay ejaculation by reducing sexual sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.