Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. V.Harish KumarYour feedback matters!
Please tell me how to reduce the size of right my right testis. Once I went to a doctor. The doctor give me a medicine, by this medicine my testis size reduced but my medicine was finished. Now my size of testis are not completely reduced. There is no pain in my testis. Please tell me the medicine through which the size of testis reduced. I want to be an marine engineer so, please tell me also that in Marin engineering there is any problem by the size of testis in medical.
Sir am a female 45 yrs old. I have a urin problem, urin coming drops drops not freely its not coming freely. Am suffering from 3 years. I went to doctor but no use. What should I do please suggest me sir.
My father has diabetes. Nd prostate operation done inspite of that there is urine inconsistencY nd he does not sense ať night he doing in bed so wht we do?
I have anal fissure. What are the complications of limited sphincterotomy surgery? What are the other options for the cure?
I have 3 times excretion in a day is there is any problem. Becoz I go 3thrice in urinal .Does it normal or something else.
My friend is 20 years old and due to slight stomachpain she was hospitalized. The reason was kidney stone. Doctor said this is starting. So how can we overcome this disease. Is the only remedy drinking water? Is surgery needed at the starting condition itself?
Hello sir I am mastrabute from past some years I used to feel happy but from past 3 1/2 years I am suffering from frequent urination and heart palpitation after that in that next year I got anxiety phobia panic attack depression anxious .when ever Il do masturbation this all symptoms with worry me please help me.
After masturbate I feel pain penis. I checked urine test and found some small infection (heat). I go to toilet again and again. I take norflox till 7 days by doctor prescription. Is that any serious and how to diagnose?
I had urinal infection and it was making me urinate more than usual. I met the gums, she prescribed tablet NFT 100 and Rantac 150 While the ten days course, I also took an ipill due to unprotected sex, my partner is diabetic. Now, My periods have since come, 10 days early, it has been 7 days my periods are on. No heavy bleeding but very less irregular bleeding and the color of blood is very fainted. My periods usually last only 5 days, I am very scared, have I got cancer or any serious decease.
Can you advise me about kidney stones I am tired of this pain and really need some kind of medication.
I am suffering from minor urinary tract infection from last six months and i am using some antibiotics tablet from urinary surgeon but not cleared those problem please tell me what is the treatment for the above problem?
A kidney stone is a hard, crystalline mineral development, which forms within the kidney or the urinary tract. It is called nephrolithiasis in medical terms. Kidney stones occur due to the decrease in urine volume or due to an excess of substances in the urine which are stone-forming in nature. Dehydration is considered to be a primary risk factor for kidney stones too.
Causes of kidney stones:Kidney stones develop when the urine contains increased amounts of crystal forming substances. They include calcium, oxalate and uric acid in amounts which the fluid in the urine cannot dilute. Your urine may also lack the substances which help in prevention of crystals from sticking to each other, thereby enhancing the conditions for kidney stones to form.
The balance of your urine can change due to several factors:
- Not drinking sufficient amount of water makes the salts, minerals and other substances present in the urine to stick together, which may lead to the formation of a stone.
- The normal urine balance may get disrupted due to several health conditions, which lead to kidney stone formation. Diseases such as gout or certain inflammatory bowel diseases can also cause kidney stones.
- Many cases of kidney stones are hereditary and run in families, affecting family members over many generations.
- A rare cause of kidney stone formation is the overproduction of hormones by the parathyroid glands, which results in increased levels of calcium leading to calcium kidney stones.
Types of kidney stones
Kidney stones are of different types, which occur due to several, different causes. They are as follows:
- Calcium stones: Calcium stones account for being the most common form of kidney stones. They occur due to excessive calcium in the urine. This may happen due to an inherited condition known as hypercalciuria, the overreaction of the parathyroid gland, kidney diseases, several cancers or from a condition known as sarcoidosis. The stones may be large and smooth or rough and spiky.
- Struvite stones: These stones are caused due to infections. And they usually occur after a urinary tract infection. This form of kidney stone is more common in women though.
- Uric acid stones: These stones occur due to large amounts of uric acid in the urine. It may occur from having a high protein diet, from a health condition called gout or from a hereditary condition where the amount of uric acid in urine increases.
- Cystine stones: These are rare kidney stones and occur due to a hereditary health condition known as cystinuria.
Kidney stones occur due to the change in balance of water, salts and minerals, which are present in the urine. Insufficient water consumption is often the most common cause of kidney stones. So make sure you drink lots of water to keep stone formation at bay. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.