Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V ChandanaYour feedback matters!
What differentiates human beings from the other animals is their ability to express our feelings. While other animals may be able to feel and express some amount of feelings, there is a whole gamut of feelings that humans are capable of expressing.
We are all wired differently, and so the way we respond to situations differs from person to person. Some of the common ones include depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, and anger. Let us look deeper into symptoms of these conditions and the ways to manage them.
Depression: There are days when we feel a little low, but those who are depressed feel helpless and hopeless in life. They feel like they are living in a black hole with no light at the end of the tunnel. Getting through each day can be overwhelming for them and theyexperience loss of self-worth, energy, interest, sleep, and appetite. It could be depressing to the extent that the person could feel suicidal.
There is always an underlying reason for depression in terms of family stressors, finances, employment, ill health, etc., and identifying the root cause is the first big step towards managing it. While therapy can be of big help, in some cases, even medication can be used to treat depression. Most people respond well to this combination and can almost get back to leading an enthusiastic and happy life.
Anxiety: People who are anxious are constantly worrying about what is going to happen next. While the future leaves all of us anxious to some extent, people with anxiety are constantly worried, whichgives rise to physical symptoms. The focus of worry and the intensity of it is extremely high, even for small things like keeping up with the doctor’s appointments. Symptoms include excessive worrying, excessive unwarranted fear, jumpiness, inability to cope with daily situations, constant muscle tension in the neck and shoulders, excessive sweating, gastrointestinal ulcers, and cold hands.
Insomnia: One of the major sleep disorders, a person is said to have insomnia if faced with the following situations:
- Inability to fall asleep
- Frequent waking during the night and inability to fall back to sleep
- Rising too early in the morning
- Not waking up fresh after a good night’s sleep
Any of this can lead to reduced energy levels, inability to focus and concentrate, irritability, and general fatigue. For most of these emotional problems, there is always a deep-rooted underlying cause. Identifying this root cause and working on it usually helps solve emotional problems too, which gradually disappears. In most cases, a good therapy session combined with medications can work wonders and get the person to lead a completely normal life.
I'm 26 year old female and I'm recently married and I have irregular periods with small ovaries I want to conceive as early as possible please tell me the solution for this doctor.
With increasing awareness about eating healthy, certain seeds are now being considered as super foods. Flax seeds, also known as “Alsi”, have amazing benefits and are recommended by all nutritionists.
Listed below are a few benefits of flax seeds:
Help in losing weight: Flax seeds are loaded with required fats and fibre and consuming a handful of these seeds will make you feel full for longer. This reduces the temptation to binge eat and results in fewer calories consumed during the day. The ALA (alpha-linolenic acid) fats present in the flax seeds have also been found to reduce inflammation.
Maintain heart health: Flax seeds are almost phenomenal as the fats contained in them are unsaturated fats which are wonderful for your health. Because these fats remain in the form of ALA fats, they help you in maintaining and improving heart health by reducing bad cholesterol and retaining the good cholesterol. Thus, the chances of getting a stroke or an attack are relatively low.
Flaxseeds are High in Antioxidants (Lignans): Amongst its other incredible nutrition facts, flax seeds are also packed with antioxidants. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties, therefore consuming flax regularly may help reduce the number or severity of colds and flus.
Improve colon health: These seeds are packed with fibre and are very low in unsaturated fats. This makes them useful in improving digestive health. Also, the fibre content makes bowel movements smoother and reduces constipation and diarrhoea.
Healthy, supple and glowing skin: Adding flax seeds to your daily diet is a great idea as they are packed with ALA fats and Vitamin B which help in reducing flakiness and dryness of skin. Consuming flax seeds regularly also helps in getting rid of the symptoms of acne and eczema and are proven to reduce dry eye syndrome and puffiness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Mere breasts mei hmesha pain rhta hai or bhot heavy sa feel hota hai. Jb letne k baad uthti hu to bhot dard hota hai.
I have tested vdrl titer and I got 1: 16 reactive ,doctor gave me penidure la 12 two dose at the same time in two buttock. But I still have rush .i have consulted with doctor and he said after 6 month he will give me another dose after titer test. What should I do now?
For the lump in the breast is operation required? After mammogram also do we need to get operated and remove that lump? How much does it cost?
Sir, After the treatment of fungus, I have a lot of itching in vaginal areas. It's about three months I have reached a large amount of doctors (dermatologists) but no relief on itching.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Hi, She got pregnant now, she is 2 months, at this time she wnts to do sex, is having sex any problem to do sex in this time. Please advise.
Sir, my left breast started paining yesterday, I pressed it hard by myself thinking pain will stop but it has increased. There is NO swelling, NO lumps & redness in breast. My periods are also a week far. I'm in pain sir. Please look into this & help me as soon as possible.
Is premature ejaculation caused infertility ? Is it corrected after marriage ? What is the time period of premature ejaculation?
Yes first morning sample and I can not blood test nd not take non pregnancy medication. Actually before 3 months I had missed abortion. Now again try for baby but test is negative.
Doctor my baby was born through force delivery with a good weight of 3.4kg, on 17th of January. Now he is 23 days, but for a few days I am observing that he feeds a lot, like continuously for 2-3 hours, and doesn't stop till the time he falls asleep. If stopped he cries continuously, doesn't stop. He also has disturbed sleep. I am worried what is happening to my baby, why he cries so much. Kindly help.
I am a breastfeeding mother of 9 month old. I have PCOs and looking to reduce weight. Can I drink detoxing Sassy Water while breastfeeding?
I m 33 year married women got married April 2015. I hv developed rashes above the vagina. It is itchy, pains a lot and bleeds. Skin is become thick and dry. Could you gv solution fr it.
You can also have steam with vicks