Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V Chandana
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V ChandanaYour feedback matters!
I missed a yasmin pill on the fourth day of my current pack, and I had unprotected sex on the third day of. The last time I have missed a pill was the 14th day of my last pack. So I was wondering if I am at risk of getting pregnant please tell me
What if I am not willing to have sex with my boyfriend, whereas he wants it? What should be done in this case?
Burning sensation in vaginal outer area, itching and fluid discharge. If touched blood also come. What it is? What to do?
I am 18 years old and I have a problem in my period and I miss my period for three month and a lot of white discharge and I have stomach and headache badly.
I am having irregular periods with heavy fall and lot of stomach pain. After marriage the problem is same. please tell me some proper treatment and diet.
Hi my wife getting too much itching inside and outside vagina she is very disturbed what I will do. Doctors please suggest some medicine which I will buy from chemist and give her because I am out of her my wife is in village and I am out of her. Help me doctors.
Hello Doctor, I am 22 years old. I had my periods on 11th aug and completed on 13th aug after that on 17th aug I had unprotected sex with my bf for the first time he is not sure that whether sperms had entered in me or not so before 24 hours I had taken unwanted 72 (ECP) and immediately next day morning I had a very slight bleeding around 4-5 drops but also increased the frequency of urine now I am worried what are this symptoms for. Am I safe from pregnancy? If not then what precautions should I take to avoid getting pregnant. Please help me know by answering my query.
Hello my name is Shruti. I want to know about my aunt. She is around 44years old. She is trying to conceive from last 4 years but after 2 months she looses her pregnancy that is she looses her baby. From about 3 years she is trying to conceive once again but same happens. And she is on medication too from past 3 years but nothing happens. Now she has lost faith n hope in herself. Every test she does comes crystal clear. Now please I need your assistance for the following question. Thanks.
I am 26 years old. My vaginal area is always wet. White secretion comes out all the time and there is bad odour and itching.
I'm a 20 year old girl diagnosed with pcos i haven't had my periods from last 7 months. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend day before night. I'm worried if I would get pregnant. please suggest me what to do. Thanks.
I gained weight on pregnancy and cesarean, now my last child is 5 years old But still I do not loose weight. I am 4.10 feet weight 57 kg. I take Sarpagandha Vati once in the morning for BP. I do not feel hungry frequently I take food after a gap of 4 hours and can not even eat more than a half plate however yet I'm gaining weight inspite of doing alternate days workout for half hour and wow Green Coffee beans yet not effective I even tried No fat capsules .I sometimes feels heavy and tired. thyroid TSH 0.6 taking Kelp when it was 5.11 previously. Please help me what is the problem of gaining weight in spite of not over eating nor large quantity. And why is so hard to burn my fats.
1.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से पागलपन दूर होता है।
2.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से एलर्जी खत्म हो जाती है।
3.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से लकवा का रोग में भी उपचार होता है।
4.(20-25 ग्राम) घी व मिश्री खिलाने से शराब, भांग व गांझे का नशा कम हो जाता है।
5.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से कान का पर्दा बिना ओपरेशन के ही ठीक हो जाता है।
6.नाक में घी डालने से नाक की खुश्की दूर होती है और दिमाग तरोताजा हो जाताहै।
7.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से कोमा से बाहर निकल कर चेतना वापस लोट आती है।
8.गाय का घी नाक में डालने से बाल झडना समाप्त होकर नए बाल भी आने लगते है।
9.गाय के घी को नाक में डालने से मानसिक शांति मिलती है, याददाश्त तेज होती है।
10.हाथ पाव मे जलन होने पर गाय के घी को तलवो में मालिश करें जलन ठीक होता है।
11.हिचकी के न रुकने पर खाली गाय का आधा चम्मच घी खाए, हिचकी स्वयं रुक जाएगी।
12.गाय के घी का नियमित सेवन करने से एसिडिटी व कब्ज की शिकायत कम हो जाती है।
13.गाय के घी से बल और वीर्य बढ़ता है और शारीरिक व मानसिक ताकत में भी इजाफा होता है
14.गाय के पुराने घी से बच्चों को छाती और पीठ पर मालिश करने से कफ की शिकायत दूर हो जाती है।
15.अगर अधिक कमजोरी लगे, तो एक गिलास दूध में एक चम्मच गाय का घी और मिश्री डालकर पी लें।
16.हथेली और पांव के तलवो में जलन होने पर गाय के घी की मालिश करने से जलन में आराम आयेगा।
17.गाय का घी न सिर्फ कैंसर को पैदा होने से रोकता है और इस बीमारी के फैलने को भी आश्चर्यजनक ढंग से रोकता है।
18.जिस व्यक्ति को हार्ट अटैक की तकलीफ है और चिकनाइ खाने की मनाही है तो गाय का घी खाएं, हर्दय मज़बूत होता है।
19.देसी गाय के घी में कैंसर से लड़ने की अचूक क्षमता होती है। इसके सेवन से स्तन तथा आंत के खतरनाक कैंसर से बचा जा सकता है।
20.घी, छिलका सहित पिसा हुआ काला चना और पिसी शक्कर (बूरा) तीनों को समान मात्रा में मिलाकर लड्डू बाँध लें। प्रातः खाली पेट एक लड्डू खूब चबा-चबाकर खाते हुए एक गिलास मीठा गुनगुना दूध घूँट-घूँट करके पीने से स्त्रियों के प्रदर रोग में आराम होता है, पुरुषों का शरीर मोटा ताजा यानी सुडौल और बलवान बनता है.
21.फफोलो पर गाय का देसी घी लगाने से आराम मिलता है।
22.गाय के घी की झाती पर मालिस करने से बच्चो के बलगम को बहार निकालने मे सहायक होता है।
23.सांप के काटने पर 100 -150 ग्राम घी पिलायें उपर से जितना गुनगुना पानी पिला सके पिलायें जिससे उलटी और दस्त तो लगेंगे ही लेकिन सांप का विष कम हो जायेगा।
24.दो बूंद देसी गाय का घी नाक में सुबह शाम डालने
से माइग्रेन दर्द ठीक होता है।
25.सिर दर्द होने पर शरीर में गर्मी लगती हो, तो गाय के घी की पैरों के तलवे पर मालिश करे, सर दर्द ठीक हो जायेगा।
26.यह स्मरण रहे कि गाय के घी के सेवन से कॉलेस्ट्रॉल नहीं बढ़ता है। वजन भी नही बढ़ता, बल्कि वजन को संतुलित करता है ।यानी के कमजोर व्यक्ति का वजन बढ़ता है, मोटे व्यक्ति का मोटापा (वजन) कम होता है।
27.एक चम्मच गाय का शुद्ध घी में एक चम्मच बूरा और 1/4 चम्मच पिसी काली मिर्च इन तीनों को मिलाकर सुबह खाली पेट और रात को सोते समय चाट कर ऊपर से गर्म मीठा दूध पीने से आँखों की ज्योति बढ़ती है।
28.गाय के घी को ठन्डे जल में फेंट ले और फिर घी को पानी से अलग कर ले यह प्रक्रिया लगभग सौ बार करे और इसमें थोड़ा सा कपूर डालकर मिला दें। इस विधि द्वारा प्राप्त घी एक असर कारक औषधि में परिवर्तित हो जाता है जिसे त्वचा सम्बन्धी हर चर्म रोगों में चमत्कारिक कि तरह से इस्तेमाल कर सकते है। यह सौराइशिस के लिए भी कारगर है।
29.गाय का घी एक अच्छा (LDL) कोलेस्ट्रॉल है। उच्च कोलेस्ट्रॉल के रोगियों को गाय का घी ही खाना चाहिए। यह एक बहुत अच्छा टॉनिक भी है।
30.अगर आप गाय के घी की कुछ बूँदें दिन में तीन बार, नाक में प्रयोग करेंगे तो यह त्रिदोष (वात पित्त और कफ) को संतुलित करता है।
I am 25 yrs old n I have irregular periods the derivation is 2 to 3 month can you suggest me what to do.
Hi, My daughter who is almost 11 years old has small bulge (swelling like a hump) in breast which when she touches feels hard but no pain, the other breast is normal. It's not paining her. If she presses breast feel little pain. I am afraid of what it would be. Please suggest me what to do.
I am 19 years old. 10 months ago I had a major surgery of ovarian cyst doctor suggested laparoscopic but the cyst leads to major surgery. Last month I missed my period for 10 days. And this month again I missed my period for 8 days. If I thought about sex I will get wet and I feel like I am having sex. And I am getting dull pain near my stitches. I am too weak some one said I am getting those pains because of my weakness and it will take some time to cure. Help me please. I unable to resist the urge to thought about sex and I am getting pains in my uterus. Is it harmful to do that. Help me please.
I want to conceive & I am planning from last 2-3 months but no results. This is my second pregnancy.
The knee joint is made up of several elements including the knee cap, meniscus, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, cartilage, and muscles. Damage to any part of the knee can cause chronic pain.
What can cause knee pain:
Fractures: These are caused by the breaking up of the kneecap due to falls or collisions.ACL Injuries: Caused due to the tearing of the anterior cruciate ligament (that connects the femur and the shinbone). Especially common in sportspersons such as footballers or basketball players.Meniscus tears: The meniscus or the rubber-like cartilage (that acts as a shock absorber) can be torn by sudden jerks or excess pressure.
Arthritis: The chief cause of lingering knee pain, arthritis itself can be of a number of types.
- Osteoarthritis, which is a result of deterioration of cartilages due to wear and tear
- Rheumatoid Arthritis, an inflammatory chronic disorder
- Septic Arthritis, causing pain, swelling and redness.
- Gout caused due to the development of uric acid crystals in the joints
How to deal with it:
- Exercise: Moderate to intense exercise is prescribed for one and all. This, of course, depends on one's overall health and age. If you are already suffering from joint pain, then you may want to go easy on the exercise with a focus on building muscle strength and foundation. If you are healthy, then some amount of daily exercise as a routine will keep those knees in prime working condition and well lubricated as well. Inactivity and a sedentary lifestyle can affect the knees very badly.
- Dealing with Load: Weight is a big one. Carrying around extra pounds and kilograms can be detrimental for your knees in the long run. Your knee is not equipped to handle the excessive weight. It already supports three to five times your weight when you get up and walk around or indulge in some mild jogging. One must be careful of those extra pounds to take the load off the knee and keep it from falling prey to damage.
- Do not Ignore: Warning signals such as chronic or acute knee pain should not be ignored. Remember to see a doctor or an orthopaedic specialist to find out if you have contracted an infection or if you may have suffered a fracture due to an injury.
The ligaments around the knee are strong. However, sometimes they can become injured. They may be stretched (sprained), or sometimes torn (ruptured). A ligament rupture can be partial (just some of the fibres that make up the ligament are torn) or complete (the ligament is torn through completely). The majority of knee ligament injuries are sprains and not tears and they tend to settle down quickly.
ACL injury and other ligament injuries can be caused by:
- Twisting your knee with the foot planted
- Getting hit on the knee
- Extending the knee too far
- Jumping and landing on a flexed knee
- Stopping suddenly when running
- Suddenly shifting weight from one leg to the other
These injuries are common in soccer players, football players, basketball players, skiers, gymnasts, and other athletes.
- Rest the knee.
- Ice your knee to reduce pain and swelling.
- Compress your knee.
- Elevate your knee on a pillow when you're sitting or lying down.
- Wear a knee brace to stabilise the knee
- Practise stretching and strengthening exercises if they are recommended.
For severe collateral ligament tears, you may need surgery to attach the ligament back to the bone if it was pulled away, or to the other part of the ligament if it was torn in the middle.
A meniscus tear is a common knee injury. The meniscus is a rubbery, C-shaped disc that cushions your knee. Each knee has two menisci (plural of meniscus)-one at the outer edge of the knee and one at the inner edge. The menisci keep your knee steady by balancing your weight across the knee. A torn meniscus can prevent your knee from working right.
A meniscus tear is usually caused by twisting or turning quickly, often with the foot planted while the knee is bent. Meniscus tears can occur when you lift something heavy or play sports. As you get older, your meniscus gets worn. This can make it tear more easily.
Treatment may include:
- Rest, ice, wrapping the knee with an elastic bandage, and propping up the leg on pillows.
- Physical therapy.
- Surgery to repair the meniscus.
- Surgery to remove part of the meniscus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Physiotherapist.
It is no longer possible to tell a person's age by simply looking at the face. With the advances in cosmetic surgery, today it is very easy to effectively hide your age. A facelift or rhytidectomy is a cosmetic surgical procedure to reduce wrinkles and improve the overall appearance of your face. A facelift is considered a relatively safe procedure.
However, like any other surgery, it is associated with few risks.
- Pain: While a facelift surgery itself is usually performed under anesthesia, recovering from it might be a little painful. Your skin may also feel numb for a few days. Taking the pain medications prescribed by your doctor can help relieve the pain. However, if the pain is severe or if it suddenly increases, you must consult a doctor immediately.
- Swelling: Don't worry if your face looks swollen after the surgery. This is simply your body's natural reaction to the surgery. You will notice this swelling reduce in a few days. Though most of the swelling will subside in the first few days after the surgery, it can take a few weeks before the swelling completely subsides.
- Bruising: Like swelling, bruising is a natural reaction to surgery. In most cases, people see pronounced bruising especially around the eyes in the first few days after the surgery. Most of this bruising will fade away in a few weeks, but it may be a few months before your skin is clear again.
- Scarring: As your face heals after a facelift surgery, scarring can be seen wherever the incisions were made. Most cosmetic surgeons will make these incisions along the hairline or the natural creases of the face. This ensures that the scars are not prominently visible. In most cases, scarring fades with time till it is barely noticeable.
- Bleeding and hematoma: A certain amount of bleeding is normal after a facelift surgery. However, excessive bleeding or uncontrolled bleeding can lead to the formation of hematomas. A hematoma can be defined as a blood clot that occurs under the skin and outside a blood vessel. This can leave the area swollen and a minor surgery may be required to flush out the clot.
- Loss of sensation: Sometimes, nerve endings may get damaged during a face lift surgery. This can result in temporary loss of sensation in the area and difficulty in controlling the facial muscles. There may also be numbness or a tingling sensation around the incisions.