Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Upendra MishraYour feedback matters!
I am getting married in April. I am suffering from PCON and THYROID. Please suggest for early pregnancy.
Most couples who get married intend to go the family route sooner or later. However, for those who have been trying sexual intercourse for more than 6 months without any contraceptive aids and still have not succeeded in having a baby, the underlying cause may be infertility in one or both partners. Infertility affects up to 15% of couples trying to conceive and have a baby.
Infertility, in medical terms, refers to a person’s biological inability to contribute to conception. There are many biological causes that may make this happen, some of which can be medically corrected.
The Homeopathic Approach to Treat Infertility:
The homeopathic approach towards the management of health problems is constitutional. The treatment takes into account the presenting complaints - the symptoms - along with the unique physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. Homeopathic medicines act at the roots of all ailments. They can rectify deviations of the hormonal system and get them back to normalcy. The simple homeopathic procedure effectively and efficiently avoids complicated procedures that follow the common treatments of infertility. More specifically, the complete hormonal harmony greatly increases the chances of conception without the harmful and/or painful side effects of medications, devices and invasive procedures. The biggest advantage of homeopathic treatment is that even after the treatment, the high sperm count is maintained. The medicines involved are easy to take, since there are only sweet pills and drops.
The homeopath plans the medication separately for every individual, by understanding his or her physical, as well as emotional and mental or spiritual imbalances. That is why this system becomes an excellent option for those seeking help with this issue, as it addresses health on a deep holistic level. The homeopath carefully prescribes the medicine that works on the real cause of infertility, along with other symptoms like any type of pain, stress, etc.
There are no prerequisites to start a homeopathy treatment for infertility. Anyone who just came to know about their infertility problem or those who have tried other infertility treatments without any results can consult a homeopath. Homeopathy medicines can also be used with other treatment methods, but the homeopath should be informed about it to prevent any interfering actions.
Final Tips For Infertility Treatments Using Homeopathy:
Homeopathy therapy works on male and female infertility in following way:
- It regulates and balances the body’s hormones, menstrual cycle and enhances the ovulation process in females.
- In males, it helps to increase the sperm count, their mobility and also their morphology by naturally stimulating the body.
- It helps with emotional blockages, disturbances and ambiguous thought processes that may affect fertility.
- It helps with the stress, anxiety and depression problems for those who are trying to conceive.
- It also helps in curing the side-effects of various other fertility treatments.
The homeopathic treatment for infertility is strictly individualistic. Whatever the reason that the patient opts for homeopathy, the treatment should be supported by a healthy diet and proper lifestyle, like avoiding alcohol and smoking. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
6 months pregnant. GCT is 181. Fasting Sugar is 78. Constant pain in lower abdomen. Constant body aches.
Hi I am a diabetic patient taking reclimet 500 from approximate 1 year but now I find that drug is not controlling sugar properly.
My age is 19 and I have obesity problem what can I do to reduce my weight should I go for thyroid check up or not Which one will be more helpful and please mention what are the symptoms of a thyroid.
Can molasses, spinach,dates, papaya,orange, grapes,broccoli, peanut be taken by a diabetic and kidney patient?
Type 2 diabetes (T2DM) is a chronic metabolic disorder that prevents the body from processing sugar or glucose. The disorder causes insufficient production of the hormone Insulin (responsible for regulating sugar into the different parts of your body); or the body's failure to respond to the hormone produced. Although no cure is available for T2DM, there are several ways in which you can help prevent Type 2 diabetes in your child. These are:
1. Get your child to indulge in some physical activity - Spending about 60 minutes of the day on physical activity can help your child to ward off Type 2 diabetes. In terms of screen time, it shouldn't be over 2 hours a day. By doing so, he or she ends up building his or her muscles as well as gets rid of extra fat from the body. An active life would also help your child to maintain an optimal body weight with obesity being a cause of this form of diabetes. Whether it's a sport like swimming, cricket or basketball, or even walking and dancing, physical activity in any form can help in preventing your child from developing Type 2 diabetes.
2. Plan a well-balanced diet for your child - Encouraging your child to have healthy foods and making right food choices can also lower his or her chances of getting this metabolic disorder. Foods high in fiber like whole grain cereals and bread, lentils, fruits, and vegetables should be consumed. Similarly, foods low in trans and saturated fats like lean meat, chicken, yogurt and cheese should be included in your child's diet. Processed foods, as well as sugary drinks, should be no-no when it comes to your child's diet.
3. Adopting proper eating habits - It is not only making the right food choices that are important but eating right as well is vital for preventing the onset of diabetes. Having meals with fix portion sizes is a habit that you need to develop in your child. Ideally, half the plate should be filled with vegetables and fruits; a quarter with lean protein like chicken; and the remaining with whole grain. To accompany the meal, make your child have one cup of no-fat or low-fat milk. Desserts like ice cream and cookies should be allowed only once or twice a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
How often should a diabetic get sugar levels tested. Should he every time get FBS & PPS, or is RBS enough.
Is born babies effected by diabetes If father is already suffering with diabetes? If yes give me some tips for this problem? Thank you.
My sugar level fbs - is 112, 106 r 104 and ppbs will be 130, 124 r 135. HbA1c - 5.6%,dr am the prediabietic? Or it's normal? Can I eat fruits like banana, mango, grapes,guava are any other fruits? Bcoz I left rice to eat already. I will do regular walk for 30 mins around 10 am after finishing all my work. Is it correct? Pls pls pls suggest me dr? Waiting for your reply. Bhanushree manohar.
My sugar level is high after taking food. Insulin are used but it is not effective What should I do?
Hypothyroid patients who are taking levothyroxine (i.e, Synthroid), Cytomel, Thyrolar, or natural thyroid products like Armour and are in the normal thyroid range can give blood if they don't have any other precluding conditions.
Graves' disease or hyperthyroidism patients who are on antithyroid medicines, or who are not currently in normal thyroid range, cannot give blood.
Anyone with any other autoimmune disease should not give blood, unless they are asymptomatic and off all medications for one month.
In thyroid patients, and some of the more common autoimmune disease, you specifically should NOT give blood if you have:
Sinus or respiratory infections, colds or flu symptoms
Rheumatoid Arthritis, if you're on steroids or immunosuppressive drugs
Lupus, unless asymptomatic, and off all medication for at least a month
Also, you can't give blood if you:
Have ever used illegal intravenous drugs, even once
Are a man who has had sex with another man since 1977, even once
Are a hemophiliac
Have had a positive HIV test
Have had hepatitis any time after your eleventh birthday
Have had cancer (except localized skin cancer)
Have had a heart attack or stroke
Have taken Tegison for psoriasis