Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Uday J Bhaskar
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Uday J BhaskarYour feedback matters!
When there is a compression in the root of the spinal nerve, one experiences pain in hips, back or leg. This condition is called sciatica. This condition ranges from moderate to acute and requires a lot of care to be taken. While there are medicines and exercises in place to cure sciatica, garlic milk is also known to be a good remedy for this health condition.
You can drink this in cooked form or raw. The odor is strong, but it does also show satisfactory results so you might want to give it a try.
Crush a few cloves of garlic and immediately mix in about 200 ml of raw milk. Drink it immediately. Alternatively, you can also mix the garlic in boiled milk and drink. You will notice change in a few days only.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I am 20 years old. I have been suffering from the pain in my left leg. The left leg is paining exactly at the ball and socket joint. I am so worried because my friends told me that may be I have to do surgery for it. please help me.
Y young people have back pain. Nd also weakness every day nd they have stress please give me a best advice to do hard work.
I have pain (killing) starting from left shoulder /neck area and going down to upper arm lower arm and hand /first finger which is numb as well ,gone thru physiotherapy have had voveran ,defcort, pregabmsr,the pain has subsided but not gone, what is the alternate treatment I can go for?
I wanna ask something related about my dad He has disc problem at the back Because of the back his blood circulation have been stopped to the legs so he could not walk for long time.
When joints get inflamed, it is known as arthritis. This causes swelling and pain in the joints of your body such as the hips and the knees. When the cartilage gets damaged at the ends of bones, a type of arthritis called osteoarthritis occurs.
There are two main types of osteoarthritis:
- Primary: This type is more generalized. It affects the knees, fingers, hips, spine and thumb.
- Secondary: This type can occur after injury or joint inflammation, or as a result of any disease that affects the ligament's composition, like hemochromatosis.
How is the hip affected by osteoarthritis?
Patients have difficulties walking if they have hip osteoarthritis. Diagnosing hip osteoarthritis is difficult. It is because the pain appears in varied locations, such as the groin, buttocks, knee or thigh. The pain can be a dull throb or can be sharp and stabbing. The hip is usually stiff.
What are the causes of hip osteoarthritis?
The causes of hip osteoarthritis are unknown. However, the factors that can lead to osteoarthritis are joint injury, excessive weight and rising age.
Along with the abovementioned factors, the following may contribute as well:
- The joints may not have developed accurately
- The cartilage may have inherited the defects
- If the joints are too irritated due to added pressure on them, like excess body weight or stressful activities that include hip movement, osteoarthritis may develop.
What are the symptoms of hip osteoarthritis?
The symptoms of hip osteoarthritis are as follows:
- Joints feel stiff when you get out of bed
- Joints feel stiff if you have been sitting for some time
- The joints feel painful, swollen or tender
- You can hear (a "crunching" sound) or feel the bones rubbing against each other.
- You find yourself unable to do certain things, like putting on socks, as it requires your hips to move.
How is hip osteoarthritis treated?
The main objective of treatment is to restore the patient's ability to move around. A part of this objective includes correcting the function of the hip and managing the pain. The treatment can include:
- Joint care and rest
- To take weight off the area affected, a cane is used
- Pain relief that does not involve drugs
- Shedding excess weight
- Alternative and complementary therapies
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!