Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gastroenterologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. T.V.SrinivasYour feedback matters!
Sir I am facing some problem my esr level is 24 and my wbc is 11400 nd I am also facing problem of gas all the time and having back pain very much and when I use staircase I face problem of knee pain pls suggest me is there any kind of problems in my body.
My dad is having neurogenic bladder. He is not able to completely empty bladder. Allopathic does not have any treatment. Do ayurveda or homeopathy can treat it?
I am 29 years old, hair loss problem and gastric problem gas is chock in my heart & brain so senses less some minute, but my parents said your heart bit is stopped. Mri scanning to brain and heart scanning is normal.
I have been suffering from digestion problem since 2 month. I mean mera stomach shi treeke se saaf hi nhi hota hai.
I am having a problem with my anus sometimes it automatically swollen and disturb me so please tell me what to do.
Im 20 years old m suffering from indigestion whatever I eat junk food or fruits. I start vomiting. Help.
Whenever some acidity is there I feel slight nausea like all rotating. Later it vanishes. Is it truly because of acid.
My stomach getting tight regularly. Digestion is also not proper. Is it serious or some small remedies can make me fine.
I workout at gym one hour daily I am a vegetarian suggest me about diet and protein Rich products I have gastric problem from milk.
I have acidity from 4-5 hours. And I take DIGENE. And there is very great pain. Please suggest me any method or medicine so that I can control it
I am taking green tea for last few days in the morning to reduce weight. I think due to this there is a pain in my lower abdomen because my abdomen is also aching for last few days. Should I stop taking green tea aur its just my myth .
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.