Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Syed Sirajuddin
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Syed SirajuddinYour feedback matters!
I have dark patch on my waist. Can you suggest some medicines to remove it. There is not any itching or irritation. It came long ago, I think due to the wearing of dress. Could you please help me with it please?
I have allergy problem from last seven year, even after allergy test and precautions from the things which doctor suggest me, there is no relief. Taking levocetirizine regularly. Skin has rashes and dots, if not taken this medicine after 24 hours.
Hello My face is becoming dull and blackish and getting dark circles under eyes and near nose. Kindly suggest please.
I am 24 years old getting a lot of white hairs on my head, chest, beard even puberty hairs also. Facing baldness on head also. Please suggest some cheaper and reliable solution.
Hello doctor my self nidhi chhabra I am 29 year old married woman I have dark circles problem last one year what should I do please tell me doctor.
I am suffering from prostate -as per psr it is .84 I am taking allopathic tablet for this. I am having problem of frequent urine. Is there some ayurvedic medicine to cure this for ever I r goel.
Want to remove scabies scars from my thighs, stomach and anal area. These scars are disgusting. Not able remove my shirt in front of my gf. Please help me to remove these scars permanently and quickly. Thnq.
Is carowin lite tablet safe? And wl that help me in reducing pigmentation in neck .is seen for a long time. Am not over weighted.
My skin is getting dry in winter and skin is become like snake skin. Like small boxes. What should I do?
7 Anti-Beauty Habits That Kill Your Looks the Most!
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.