Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Syed Sirajuddin
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Syed SirajuddinYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old student. I have red eyes for over 7 days and not able to sleep in night . Also I have black dark circles under my eyes. What should I do to remove that black circles n to take a healthy sleep.
I'm 28 years old. I get rashes whenever I sweat. The whole body would become red and covered with rashes. This would last for 10min till body becomes cool. What should I do?
Sir dermablend is very full coverage scar and naturally bland on skin. Dermablend very good coverage scar. Sir my wedding pls help me. 0.5 inch accident scar on my face.
Hello, I want to know the sequence of a applying lacto calamine and sunscreen. Should I apply sunscreen first or lacto calamine?
Hey there, I am a student (20 years old). Whenever I get to studies my mind starts thinking about somewhere else. Not a specific I think about it can be about anything. Though I have full interest in my studies, I love what I study, I too understand and get good marks too. But whenever I study I waste more than half of my time in thinking IMG. Please suggest me some way so that I could increase output of my learning.
I am 30 years old male, I am in military I have a red birthmark in my right side half portion of my face. I wanted to treat it but I didn't found any solution to treat properly. Which is better treatment laser or surgery? If it is possible than how many weeks or month to get heal it.
Sir my skin is sensitive and somewhat dark so I want a fair skin on my face so what are the best night creams or serums for fairness for face and also suggest me which is best night serum or cream and what cream.
I am suffering from hair loss and white patches on skin. I have consulted my family doctor but it does not effect any more.
Hi doctor, I'm 25 years old. I got some chicken pox black scars on my whole body. There are many deep scars on face. They are 2 and half months old. My concern is how they will get fade out completely? Will pits get rid of completely?
Dandruff is also known as Seborrhea, the white flakes that you may notice on your scalp or skin. It is generally caused due to dryness. Dandruff can only be controlled and not absolutely cured. It can give rise to other skin problems as well. The following are the ways in which your skin may be adversely affected due to dandruff
- Pimples may pop out: Due to dandruff pimples may pop out on your skin. If the white flakes fall on your T- zone region, the facial area which is more prone to pimples.
- Problem of pigmentation: The pimples leave behind dark spots all over your skin leading to the embarrassing problem of pigmentation. Dandruff makes the condition even worse.
- Chest rashes may appear: If your dandruff becomes uncontrollable then it keeps falling all over your body. This may lead to the break out of chest rashes.
- Acne: Acne is another distressing problem that may be the result of dandruff. This also promotes the break out of pimples and red rashes on your skin.
- Facial rashes: Facial rashes may also appear in many cases. Rashes can be seen near the eyebrow or forehead region. In case of men, beard rashes are also common.
- Itchy scalp: Dandruff gives you an itchy scalp. This further makes the condition of dandruff worse and the skin of your scalp becomes scaly resulting in further problems.
- Eczema and psoriases are unfavorably affected: Skin problems like eczema and psoriases become far worse due to dandruff.
- Inflammation and redness: Dandruff may cause your facial skin to suffer from the problems of inflammation and redness.
It is highly recommended for you to use natural remedies and good hair care products to control your dandruff so that your skin is not much affected. But if it is uncontrollable, visiting a dermatologist is a must.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!