Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Hello! I have been taking nightfall medicine (Selenium 3X) since 2 months. A doctor suggested me on this app. But it still having. And I'm feeling unhealthy. Please tell me it'll cure my problem or not. Or tell me any other medicine.
My foreskin on penis was not opened completely while erection so what was the best treatment for that, help me out. Thanking you.
In both initial symptoms of fever,cough,throat pain,running nose,bodyache,chills and muscular pain are common. If high fever persist, breathlessness,bleeding from nose or blood in sputum or altered sensorium, then it can be swine flu.Go to any designated centre for proper test and medicine
How to get rid of green mucus? When I cough it always emit mucus im worried about it and sometimes it cause pain in chest. Can anyone suggest tips to not to produce thick green mucus and how get rid that existed in my chest?
I am 38 years old, I have large active acidity, what do I do? currently I am using NEXPRO-HP tablet for 14 days. Do I really need operation.
Hi, I am Srijib Bhattacharyya. I generally don't have medical issues but sometimes I can not eat foods because it feels like my stomach is full. And after eating foods I feel like I am too much stuffed, so I feel like vomiting. These kind of symptoms disturb me a lot.
I m suffering from loose motion last 3 days when I eat something I went to go bathroom please tell what should I do.
I was using an eye drop'acupat' since day before yesterday. I was known that this drop has some side effect on sinus and I was having sinus infection after started using the drop. But now also the infection has not gone. Will it go after some days automatically? Or should I do something for this? I am so thankful to the doctor who will help me.
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.