Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Oncologists in India. You will find Oncologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Oncologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
My wife is cervix cancer patient obstruction tumor for urtopathy, 6 cycles chemo has given by the doctor. When I ask doctor what is after treatment of the patients. He refer to surgical oncologist. How the tumors is removable or not my question let clarify the same.
Most often than not, cancer comes unannounced and rocks our world. While of late routine tests are being encouraged, it is advisable to keep a look out for symptoms which are commonly overlooked. Some of them are:
1. Peculiar back pain - it has been noticed that the first symptom for liver cancer in many cases is pain the back of the lower back side of the body. Back pain could also be a symptom for breast cancer, in cases where the tumour is pressing backwards, into the chest.
2. Unexplained nail marks - nails often reflect the condition of our health. If there is a sudden and unexplained change in the fingernails, like maybe a dot/a black mark or a brown mark under the nail, this could be a sign of lung cancer.
3. Sensitive skin patches - if there is a lump on the skin or a patch feels sore, is crusty or bleeds very easily then this could be a symptom of skin cancer. It is important to be aware of all changes in your skin, throughout the body.
4. Unexplained facial puffiness - if your face seems puffy, read or swelled, without any logical explanation, this could be a symptom.
5. Unusual menstruation - if you are having unusually heavy and painful periods, it is advisable to request for a transvaginal ultrasound as this could be a symptom of uterine cancer.
6. Changes in breast (s) - this is the most common change which women who have been diagnosed of breast cancer have reported. If the nipple is flattened, inverted or turned sideways, it could be a symptom for breast cancer. Also, if the breast feels read, sore or swollen, it could be a symptom.
7. Frequent stomach problems - frequent upset stomachs and cramps could be the symptom of colorectal cancer.
8. Unreasonable weight loss - if you are losing a lot of weight without even trying to, this could be an early sign of colon or any other digestive cancer. It could also mean that the cancer is spreading to the liver, if your appetite is getting affected.
9. Blood in stool - if there is blood in your stool, this could be a symptom of colorectal cancer and you need to go for a colonoscopy.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
My teenage sister want to use nail polish, but I have heard that many nail polishes contain formaldehyde and can cause cancer. Is it safe for my sister to use it?
Do all the tumors are cancerous If it is can it be caused in 18 years of age If it cancerous. Is it pain full or not.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. My question is that what are the early symptoms that an adrenal cancer 's patients suffer?
My mom 37 year old female web to general check up gynecologist while checking my mom noticed a white color patches in the mouth of the uterus Dr. did colposcopy and the result came by seeing that Dr. said that its a infection no cancer symptoms eventhough we need remove that patches by conbiopsy and come for routine check up or hysterectomy can be done I need to know that which method is safe and no problem will occur in future.
Sir, My mother is suffering from cervix cancer (IIIB).She already took 25 250c gy radiation with weekly chemo(cisplatin)& 3 brachytherapy treatment ,now some symptoms like mucus black stool has been seeing for 5 to 6 times per day for which she is taking the OFLOMAC OZ medicine.Sir i heard about graviola flowers (soursop) which is used as juice to kill the cancer cells directly,but providing some of the side effects such as parkinson's disease and damage to nerve cell.So then what should i do? (my question is whether i should give it or not? )if is it okay to give then what should be the dosage?
What is cervical lymphadenopathy with cervical changes? Neck sonography shows: There is enlarged hypoechoic necrotic lymph node of size 13*9 mm in right supraclavicular region. Few necrotic and non necrotic subcentimetric left level 4 lymph nodes are also noted. What does this sonography result mean?
She have got lumps in her breast. They have become tight and its painful. I have consulted to a doc and he has given medicine. I want to know is there any oil for breast massage to relive pain and for reducing lump. Age 19.
Pain in breast from some days, want to know why its happening, this for the first time m facing this problem. What could be the problem. Do I need to consult doctor for this .pls help me.
Sir/mam I found breast lump in one of my breast since 10 months back but there is no pain symptoms or size increase of lump only pain in time of menses my age is 22 piz tell me it will cause any breast cancer in future what precautions I should take. Tq.
What is the symptoms of cancer and AIDS. What kind of medicine will be good for that disease. Please help me.
My mother had breast cancer and doctor's says she is in advance stage as per reports its spread in lungs and liver. But after 3 oral chemotherapy she is good recovery and able for any treatment. My question is which is best treatment in this stage?
Which medicine to take for cancer or what are symptoms of heat stroke. Can you please help me with this.
I have breast fibroadenoma since 3 yrs, I got surgery and took out two lumps from breast (right) but again within 1 years two lumps got sprouted. And I again visited doc so they told me to operate again but they doesn't take guarantee that it" ll not sprout up again, so in this case I told them is there any possible reason to uproot it but being only 28 years they disagreed to throw out the breast tissue and I am mum of one daughter. So, what to do doc please suggest me a suitable and fruitful advice?
Cancer is probably the most dreaded disease of our time. There are many different types of cancers, based on the parts of the body affected. As the name suggest, bladder cancer originates in the bladder. It typically affects elderly people but can occur at any age. In most cases, bladder cancer is treatable as long as it is detected in the early stages. However, it has a high risk of recurrence and hence cancer surveillance is needed for many years after treatment.
There are a number of challenges associated with bladder cancer surveillance, such as:
- Anxiety: As expected, it can be quite nerve wrecking to be constantly tested for cancer and have to wait for the results of your tests. A cystoscopic examination is one of the main methods of testing for bladder cancer. Most patients show both pre-procedural and post-procedural anxiety. To deal with this anxiety and stress try meditating or practising yoga. Going for a walk regularly can also help ease the symptoms of anxiety and improve your overall health. Connect with other bladder cancer patients who can understand your experience and fears.
- Adherence: After the cancer has been cured, bladder cancer patients need to be tested at least once every 3-6 months for the first three years and annually thereafter. This frequency increases for Nonmuscle-invasive bladder cancer patients. Many patients prefer to use urine-based tests rather than a cystoscopic examination, but this may lead to more unwanted stress and anxiety and these tests do have false positive results at the time. Adhering to this schedule is often difficult and most patients do not strictly adhere to this schedule. However, this is completely in the hands of the patient. The more regularly you get yourself checked up, the higher the chances of detecting bladder cancer tumours in the initial stages and getting it treated.
- Related infections: Bladder cancer patients have a higher risk of developing tumors in the ureter and kidneys. Tumors may also develop in the inner lining of these organs. The risk of these tumors depends on the stage and grade of the initial disease and the response of the tumor to treatment. As with any other infection and health disorder, your food and water intake plays an important role in keeping toxins at bay. While there have been no proven supplements to help prevent bladder cancer, drink plenty of water to flush your system and keep it clean.