Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surendra Reddy B
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra Reddy BYour feedback matters!
As asked previously I have swelling on my right hand on upper part with acute pain. I am suffering from type 2 diabetes. Is diabetes reason for the same. Kindly reply.
Eat 5-7 leaves of kadi patta daliy in the morning empty stomach. Iy contains certain phytonutrients that keeps a check on your sugar levels
Allopathy Doctors discourage eating Bananas since high sugar content. For type 2 diabetic patients is it banned. Please advise.
Hello doctor today my mom and dad went to laboratory for diabetes blood test so reports have got will you please tell me my. Mom dad have diabetes or not I don't no these reports I can't understand this is the first time they have done the diabetes test so please I will send what is there in reports please tell me diabetes there or not my mom name. Varalakshmi age is 43 and blood report: fasting serum glucose: 95.6 mg/dl 2 hours after breakfast (N.V.70-110 mg/de) post prandial serum glucose: 120.2 mg/d1 (N.v. Up to 160 mg/d1) ok this is my mom blood report and my day report is here name: srinu age is 48 and blood report: fasting serum glucose: 90.2 mg/d1 (2 hours after breakfast) (N.V.70-110 mg/d1) post prandial serum glucose :106.4 mg/d1 (N.V up to 160 mg/d1) these are my mom dad diabetes blood report please see both the reports written and tell me my. Mom dad have diabetes or not.
Some pioneers of Ayurveda like swamy of yogavana hills in kanakpura road claim to cure hypothyroidism. Is it possible to cure hypothyroidism if we have antibodies against our thyroid?
Infertility is a very common problem among both men and women and it refers to the inability to conceive even after regular unprotected sex. The causes of this can be varied and some of the most prominent ones are:
Causes in Women:
1. Polycystic ovarian syndrome - PCOS is a medical condition in women in which they do not ovulate. It is a major cause of infertility in most women. It can often result in irregular menstruation and an increase in the release of male hormones in the female body. This causes male symptoms like the growth of a beard, hoarse voice etc. in females. The probable causes of this condition comprise being over or under weight, thyroid imbalance etc. It is possible to treat this condition with medical aid and weight management can also prove to be helpful.
2. Lack of sufficient healthy eggs - As you grow in age, the number and health of your eggs decline significantly. This could be a possible reason for your infertility. In this condition, optimizing egg health by maintaining a healthy weight and quitting alcohol and cigarettes can help you get rid of your infertility.
3. Blockage of the fallopian tubes - Blockage of or damage to the fallopian tubes causes the tubal factor that is responsible for infertility in women. The tubal factor can also be a result of endometriosis or any sexually transmitted disease like Chlamydia etc.
Causes in Men:
1. Ejaculatory disorders - Retrograde ejaculation, premature ejaculation, and other issues associated with ejaculation may cause infertility in men. In retrograde ejaculation, the semen enters the bladder instead of emerging out of the penis during orgasm. In premature ejaculation, the ejaculation occurs before the vagina is prepared to receive the semen.
2. Chromosome defects - Disorders like Klinefelter's syndrome can cause abnormal growth of the male reproductive organs resulting in infertility. Other such syndromes include Kallmann's syndrome, Karatagener's syndrome, cystic fibrosis etc. These conditions are mostly genetic.
3. Hormonal imbalance - Male infertility can also be a result of hormonal imbalances like hypogonadism (low testosterone levels), disorders of the testicles, abnormal functioning of the pituitary, thyroid, adrenal and the other glands as well.
Related Tip: Common causes of infertility in Women?
My mother is 75 years old, she has diabetes, she is very weak not healthy please suggest some healthy tonic or tab, and food.
Exercise is one of the best way to keep yourself fit