Lybrate.com has top trusted Endocrinologists from across India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra Reddy BYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a diabetic from last 7 years / type 1, please advice me good medicine in the form of tablets .
Hello, I am 24 years. I have diabetes from 2 years. If I get marry, does it spread to my wife and children.
I am 36 years old Got uric acid test done it is 7.1, is it a safe level Do I have to take any medicine to get it reduced?
I am male 42. I am diabetic for last 10 years. I also suffer from GERD for which my doctor has prescribed Sompraz L, once daily, empty stomach. I have been taking it for the last 4 years. If I take Sompraz L daily, I do not feel any heartburn etc. But If I skip it even for 1 day, I get heartburn, indigestion etc problems. My query is : Sompraz L contains Esomeprazole (40 Mg) Levosulpiride (75 Mg) Is there any way I can avoid taking psychotic drug like levosulpiride and still keep my GERD under control. What is the alternate ? For the last 2-3 months my fasting blood sugar levels are around 100 and, 2 hours after meal levels are around 140. My hbA1c is 8. It was tested 10 days ago. I exercise for 30 mins daily, five days a week.
I have done hba1c test. It shows 5.8.average sugar level considering hba1c is 120 Thyroid profile also normal. Shud I be worried about diabetes Age: 31 years old. Was diagnosed wit gestational diabetes 1 year ago.
Suffer from hypothyroidism overweight mood swings unable to do any work heavy lethargyness too much sleeping after sleeping 12 hrs in night in day time feeling sleepy and not able to do any work due to excess sleepy mood unable to wake up before 9 am if someone wake to me I feel very angry due to disturbance in sleeping after that my mood will off and whole day unable to do any work due to headache body ache suffer from muscles pain too much in day and night from 20 days taking vit d tab once in a week iron tab calcium tab shelcal 500 mg folic acid tablet and diclofenac 75 mg for pain how to control on my sleeping hours pain in waist sometimes beck and in whole body Ok.
I am suffering from thyroid and also carry asthma. I suffer severe breathing problem and cold - blocked nose when ever I consume banana fruit or coconut water. This cold would even sometimes lead to fever also. I have swelling throat due to thyroid. Currently I am medicating with thyrocare tablets for thyroid. I am not taking any medication for asthma. Please help me with the right and appropriate medicine. Thank you.
Hi I am 40 yr old dibatic type 2 for last 4 months. I am taking tab. Metadose ipr 500 one time. How to control dibatic? what shoud I have to eat & what to avoid or minmise? is yoga is benificial for dibatc?
I have thyroid issue and taking daily thyronorm 62.5 also I am taking bp and cholesterol medicines. I do not want to depend on medicines for my whole life and take this medicines, is there any way I can reduce this medicines or cure my health issues?
I am 33yr old having Uric Acid level 9 as of today. What I need to do for long term preventative approach. Please suggest. Thanks.
My father is having high blood sugar. He has tried many things but still it is high. I think the problem is because of his diet. Can you please prescribe me a healthy diet, which can help him reduce his sugar levels. Thank you.
The thyroid gland plays a major role in most of the metabolic processes that occur in the body. This is due to the hormones it produces. Disorders in thyroid can go from a little, innocuous goiter (enlarged gland) that needs no treatment, to fetal growth. The most widely recognized thyroid issues include irregular generation of thyroid hormones. Hyperthyroidism is a condition that occurs due to presence of excess thyroid hormones. Inversely, hypothyroidism is caused due to insufficient hormone production. It is common that people with this condition will exhibit symptoms associated with slow metabolism.
There are two genuinely regular reasons for hypothyroidism. The first is a result of past (or current) irritation of the thyroid organ, which leaves a vast amount of the cells of the thyroid harmed (or dead) and unequipped for providing an adequate amount of hormones. The most widely recognized reason for the failure of thyroid organs is called autoimmune thyroiditis (also known as Hashimoto's thyroiditis), a type of thyroid irritation brought about by the patient's own immune system.
The second significant cause is the general class of medical treatments.The treatment of numerous thyroid conditions requires surgical removal of a segment or the greater part of the thyroid gland. In the event that the aggregate mass of thyroid delivering cells left inside the body are insufficient to address the issues of the body, the patient will experience hypothyroidism. It is to be noted that this is regularly the objective of the surgery for thyroid cancer.
Symptoms of hypothyroidism include weakness, constipation, memory loss, irritability, fatigue, etc. It is totally treatable in numerous patients basically by taking a little pill once per day. However, it is usually more complicated. The medication comes in different varieties, which implies that a fitting dose can quite often be found for every patient and be re-assessed annually. A few patients will notice a slight decrease in indications in 1 to 2 weeks, yet the full metabolic reaction to thyroid hormone treatment is regularly deferred for a month or two preceding the patient feels totally typical. It is imperative that the right measure of thyroid hormone is used. After around a month's treatment, hormone levels are measured in the blood to set up whether the dosage of thyroid hormone, which the patient is taking is proper.
Sir I m 42 years old having sugar level 150-170 fasting n also having ldl cholesterol 178 what to do Please guide.
How to prevent diabetes from the age 40 to 60 aged people please say some solution to prevent sugar from aged people.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.