Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil DachepalliYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am having ligament pain issue in my right leg ankle from past 6 months. Consulted Arpho and physiotherapy but did worked out. Please help
I am 26 years old. living in 4th floor may be due to this I am getting knee pain. Give me a solution.
I am suffering from back pain and severe waist pain and not able sit and walk. Please suggest any suitable remedy.?
I am 34 years old and I am suffering with knee and heel pains, I am thinking that it is caused by my over weight (98 kg, 172cm is my height), please help me on this issue.
I am am suffering from chronic and severe sneezing for the past 20 years. This is now giving me severe problems like back pain, asthma. Doctors have prescribed anti histamines and I am taking levo cetrizine daily. But the effects are limited. Please suggest if there is any cure.
I am 25 year old man I have backache since last 2 months I have tried painkiller and other medicines but I did not get any relief please can you tell me what should I do.
I am having athletes foot on both of my legs. I have tried many ointments, but did not work. This started about 7 years back. Can anybody advise the remedy of this? I shall be grateful.
Would you please explain what an autoimmune disease is? I have been told this is the cause of my arthritis.
I am 18 year old and travelling from back injury. It hurts me during playing. Please suggest me something.
I haven't been able to sleep 2 days due to the severe back pain, tried lots of exercises and medicines, but didn't work. What should I do now? Please help me.
Sir, I am Mohankumar - Age 60, I have nerve pain in my right leg from lower hip to foot. As per consult with general doctor I take MRI scan. In the Scan result they mention as below. 1.Diffuse marginal osteophytes are noted at lumbar vertebra. 2. Disc desiccation with diffuse bulge at L3-L4, L4-L5 & L5-S1 levels causing attenuation of anterior thecal sac. Inferior aspect of bilateral neural forminal narrowing at that levels and indentation of right existing nerve root at L-S1 level is seen. I want your suggestion please doctor.
I am 19 yr old and I have backache from last 1 month. What should I do and to whom I should consult?
I am an employed man of 38 years with a little family connectivity due to distance of my working place from my abode. For last fifteen years ,Sometimes I suffer from backache, loss of appetite, energy loss. Is it the symptoms of depression? What is the remedy?
I am 30 years old. I have severe back pain, my job is to sit n work for 9 to 10 hours. Consulted doctor. Thy take x-ray but all is good. sciatica pain items. What shall I do now. If I stand or work for long hours my right leg pain is increasing. If I take rest. Its coming to normal. please advise.
Knee injury prevention tips:
4 tips to minimize long-term knee damage and heal faster
- Correct muscular imbalance: Most overuse injuries of the knee develop gradually due to muscular imbalances and poor movement patterns. Your physiotherapist can show you corrective exercises to address the muscle imbalances and improve the way you move.
- Strengthen your hips: Strengthening your hips and improving core muscle strength will reduce the risk of adversely loading your knee joints. Stretching the muscles that attach into your hips/knees/ankles will also minimize compression of these joints. Your physiotherapist can show you how.
- Protect your joints: If you have any degenerative changes in your knees (e. G. Osteoarthritis) your physiotherapist can show you how to protect your joints during activities of daily living, prescribe exercises to improve the strength of supporting muscles, advise you on safe forms of exercise, and assess your footwear.
- Correct movement patterns: Poor movement patterns during sports (e. G. Incorrect landings during jumping) greatly increase the risk of traumatic knee injuries. Your physiotherapist can teach you how to move properly and minimize this risk.
After long day sitting in my office I feel stiffness in my calf muscles and knees. please suggest I am feeling this from a month now initial I thought it was due to some sprain but it started in both legs now.
I'm having pain in my hips extending to my left knee and also a little bit in my left bladder/bottom left testicle.
Hello doctor, I am 30 years old. I am suffering form 12 monts back pains and mri report l4 l5 disk problem.
When you experience any kind of bone and joint pain, you may be wondering what the best remedy might be to get relief. Some people ignore the pain, and it worsens, while others take over-the-counter medicines. However, the best remedy for bone and joint pain is to visit a pain management specialist. The field of pain management has evolved over the last twenty years. Nowadays, there are dedicated pain management specialists who are experts in treating bone and joint pain.
Here are 3 reasons to consult a pain management specialist for bone and joint pain:
- Pain management specialists are trained especially for understanding any kind of bone or joint pain. They undergo special training based on bone and joint pain management and thus know how best to recognize and treat such pains.
- Pain management specialists have a multidisciplinary approach towards treating bone and joint pain. The aim of pain management is to provide overall treatment and pain management specialists know about the best ways to take care of joint and bone pains. Pain management involves interventional procedures, psychological therapies, medication management and physical therapies. Pain management specialists also provide you with lifestyle modification remedies and assign you exercise schedules and diet plans. Alternative medicines like acupuncture and massage therapies are also provided by pain management specialists.
- Pain management specialists cooperate with you and come up with the best solution for your bone and joint pain. Pain is such an aspect, which has no fixed cure and the remedy varies from person to person and depends on the nature and severity of the pain. Thus everyone should receive a personalized treatment, which is most suitable to cure the pain that has occurred to them. Pain management specialists work with patients, discuss a lot and come up with the best treatment procedure, which would complement the patient. For example, a neurostimulation device can be prescribed to a patient who suffers from complex regional pain syndrome and did not have success with other treatment procedures. In many patients with a shattered spinal disc, pain management specialists prescribe injections, which work effectively to give relief and treat the condition.
A pain management specialist can make the best assessments on bone and joint pain. Being trained especially in bone and joint pain management, you can bank upon pain management specialists to receive the best treatment for your bone or joint pain.