Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sudhir
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SudhirYour feedback matters!
Its been long time back I got this problem. B4 itbwas not so serious but day by day nw its been 7 years since I got this disease. I pee frequently n while I pee its burning. I tried and consult many docs but no cure till now. They gave me test like urine culture. Vdrl. And hsv all this came out negative. Everyrime after I have sex or masturbate and I pee it burns alot. And white smelly juice is coming out on pressing n pushing forward my pennis tip. Doc gave like anti bacterial tab. Syrup like citralka. But no cure yet. Some doc said I have to do meatoplasy.
I am experiencing pain below knees only one side either left or right but it lasts only few hours. At that time I don't feel to walk anymore. I walk daily at least 2 kms. May I know what my problem will be?
I am 47 years male wit no history of any BP, sugar etc very active fitness freak wit 3-4 kms morning walking and one hr exercises at home with gud diet. But last 6-7 years I ws experiencing som tik tik sound wen I climb stairs in right leg. 2 years bak wen contacted orthopaedician he told me I got osteoporosis thn advised me to take calcium wit vitamin d. I took fr 8-9months wit break of 15-20 days after few months. This didn't help me in reducing tik tik sound in my right leg knee. I saw another experienced ortho surgeon in days clinic, hyderabad. He asked fr MRI scan. Aftr seeing this report he told me I don't have any osteoporosis and asked me to take Tendowell tablet daily twice fr two months. Now am totally confused. I humbly request concerned, any experienced drs to go thru my MRI report d advice shd I go thru it Imdtly.
Laxmi my wife feels back pain in morning while she leaves bed and continues for sometime x Ray reports are normal can please suggest some exercise or medicine.
Metabolic Bone Disease is a term used for various conditions of the bones that can be caused by a number of different disorders. Most of these disorders are developed due to nutritional deficiencies, defects in the bone metabolism procedure or due to hereditary defects in the skeletal structure. Conditions that fall under the category are osteoporosis, osteomalacia, rickets, Paget's disease, parathyroid conditions, chemotherapy induced bone loss and menopause induced bone loss.
Causes of Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Imbalance in the level of calcium: Too much calcium or too little calcium can cause bone diseases. While the overabundance of calcium (hypercalcemia) in the body will lead to calculi formation, which can be harmul for the body, the lack of calcium (hypocalcemia) causes weakness, bone pain and restricted growth.
- Deficiency of phosphorus: Low phosphorus in blood (hypophosphatemia) leads to softening of the bone tissue and bone loss. Osteomalacia is commonly caused by phosphorus deficiencies.
- Deficiency of Vitamin D: Vitamin D is essential for the body to absorb calcium. Cells called osteoblasts need vitamin D in order to absorb calcium and secrete the bone tissue proteins. A deficiency of vitamin D can lead to a number of metabolic bone diseases like rickets and osteoporosis.
- Over or under secretion of the parathyroid hormone: The parathyroid hormone (PTH) stimulates the secretion of an enzyme which converts the inactive circulatory form of vitamin D into its active usable form. The hormone can also increase the circulation of free or ionized calcium (Ca2+) which is not attached to proteins. Both underproduction and overproduction of the hormone causes skeletal problems.
Symptoms of Metabolic Bone Diseases
The symptoms of most of the Metabolic Bone Diseases are similar. They are:
- A dull, throbbing pain in the bones is the most common symptom. The pain is frequent and lasts for a long amount of time but, unlike muscular pain, the exact region of bone pain cannot be specified.
- Severe joint pains accompanied by stiffness and swelling of the joints. The patient experience pain during regular physical activities, especially during cold weather conditions.
- Frequent fractures are caused by most bone diseases because the bone mineral density decreases drastically. Severe bone injury may be caused by mild trauma.
- Defects in the bones can cause bowed out legs and a bent backbone.
- A general feeling of exhaustion is often caused by bone diseases.
- Kidney stones are an associated complication of metabolic bone diseases.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!