Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SudhirYour feedback matters!
I an 26 years old, of late my right hand use to pain and gives me a feeling of numb. Even I go to sleep, it pains and feels heavy. Please help.
I am 25 years old male my back neck pains alot from past 2 months I tried many medicines, painrelief gel and even massage but no relief. Can you please suggest something can be done for this ache with home remedy or with medicines?
I had an sprain in my right leg ankle on around 1 and a half month earlier. No fracture was found i. X ray but swelling was there. I consulted a physiotherapist he advice me to use crip bandage and take rest. But as of now swelling is there and I feel some resistance in moving my foot in a cyclic manner. Please suggest what to do as its quite delayed though I do not have problem in walking but little pain and stiffness is there when I sit with bend foot for few minutes.
I had a surgery for slip disk C5 C6 it was almost 90% pressure on spinal cord the slip disc was from front of the vertebral column. My surgery is done near the neck right side. My right hand n leg was getting numb at all time few fingers in my hand were totally numb n senseless I was not able to do Any sort of work.
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar,cholesterol and blood pressure.
I have a right leg knee pain in past 5 months. It can be rheumatoid arthritis pain. What type of medicine to take. Kindly advice.
I am a vegetarian, I have been feeling body pain in morning especially back and the parts that are in contact with bed during sleep, and the pain disappears after a while, before a year or so I had feeling of numbness in my legs for few days, before 2 days I had feeling of heaviness in my genitals, I had a check up with my family doctor and according to him I am going through deficiency of vitamin b12 and b6, he prescribed me few medicines, yet I want to know as a vegetarian how to come over deficiency of such vitamins, what should I involve more in my diet or if I can get prescribed a diet plan from a nutritionist? And what are the causes that can led to deficiency of these vitamins.
I am 45 years old fit lady. I have knee joint pain and back pain but not much. What should I do? Also I feel low energy always.
My friend has infection in or near the bone on her right side of hip and also in rainy and winter season she has severe pain from fingers to shoulder (nerves. Can you please help and suggest her.
I have to sit 8-10 hours daily as part of my work sometimes I suffer from back pain at one side of my hip, how can I overcome this health issue, is there any exercise for this.
I'm 50 years old and she has a pain in her hand and foot joints And also have thick blood problem she take regularly medicine since 2000 Is there any hope or medically treatment for her?
Hello Doctor, I have pain in my right shoulder as I had met an accident 4-5 months before. I was consulting with Orthopedics and went through medication for almost 30 days. They had suggested me that it may take 6 months to get relief. Can you please suggest me to apply some paste/cream (like Iodex) on it so the remove pain from it.
Dear Sir, I am suffering from cervical spondylosis and frozen shoulder. Xray report says that I.V. Disc spaces are reduced at C5 - C6 and C6-C7 levels. My all pathological reports are normal except vitamin D 18.17.I am using sprays Plus capsule and Maxnuron LC once daily and vitamin sachet once a week. Is this curable or should I take some other treatment? My both shoulders have very pain all the time and in the morning my neck is full of stiffness.
I am 30 years old and a regular jogger. From past 2 days am having severe leg ache and back pain. Please help.
I am 33 years old suffering from back pain at night when I go to sleep in the morning it will pain to much what to do pls help.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.