Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Sex Addiction Counselling
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Sudha KrishnanYour feedback matters!
My wife aged 36 weight 103 kgs having two kids suffering from clinical depression earlier she was crazily in love with me but since last one and half years she feels very lonely, acute headache, sleepless nights, listing music and feeling heartbroken in love with a friend whom they have hardly talked with she feels imaginary guilt of falling in love with him as per order of goddess mahakali, she is patient of high bp diabetes and hypertension she believes in black magic and doubts relatives in neighbors done black magic to fall in love with that guy we have bad neighbors she is very religious person and good character woman but now she feels the guilt cries sometime for that man while listening songs, there is little love left in our relation l have done allopathy medicine but she says I am not mad and refuses to take that medicine saying it increases her weight ayurvedic medicine also not working can homeopathy cure this illness can our family survive a moral life again I request you to kindly guide in the matter plz.
Hello doctor I wanted to ask one question please help me does gay people are born that way or its psychological problem? And if it is psychological problem then how to overcome it? please help me I am in depression and I never attracted to girls I wanted to be a straight person. Does it mean actually people are gay or its just the thoughts? If we remove these thoughts and add heterosexual thoughts then the problem will be solved?
I am not able to sleep since 1 week. I always try to sleep on time but I am helpless. I am not getting proper sleep. In a week I slept hardly 3 4 hours only. I have tried each n every possible thing. I am not taking any stress nor any pressure. I have started to drink milk at night also to get better sleep. But all this is in vain. Please suggest me I am fearing that it may be features of insomnia.
I am a 20 year old female in BDS 2nd year and I have not been able to do any good practicalwork. Due to this my self confidence has lowered and I beginning to think that I chose a wrong career option. What should I DO? PLS HELP.
I am a 19 years old student, I want to study more but I can't concentrate my mind for more than 30 mins. Please suggest me exercises to increase my concentration.
Hello I'm 20 years old I have habit of masturbation. I am in weight gain mission so I am eating cheese badam .is there any homeopathy medicine to control masturbation. It's only because I have no girlfriend s not even friends I'm afraid talking with them Please tell.
He used to smoke alot for 2 years. Now he want to stop smoking but he can't give up. Please tell me how to get rid of that.
I have taken speech therapy one year ago . I become well . But once again stammer . Now a days I do regular practice what ever touched during speech therapy and do yoga from a week but still stammer . And stammer more when I talk to father . Whether he is soft towards me . Sometimes I also fear from talk on phone and moving in market , I fear from people at market for talk . And I think I stammer. Sometimes I went in mental depression.
I have loss of memory and I'm forgetting everything so easily so help me in this! I'm stressed so much daily.
I am suffering from depression and mood swings from past 3 years. I am unable to come out from the above. I really do not have any motivation? On to work at all. What I have to do?
Goodmorning sir, I am financially depression. Income and exp. Not tallied. How control it. My wife not support me. Always problem.
Hello sir, I'm shashank! My problem is! That I'm short tempered! I will shout loudly if I get anger! For example last time when my girlfriend said that she don't love me jokingly! I became very much discomfortable and angry! What should I do to control it! Because I'm really worried that she will leave me because of temper as there will be limit for everything! Please suggest me what measures should I take to control it!
I am 57 years old, asthmatic, diabetic with psychiatric problems. I am taking ayurvedic treatment for asthma and Theo-asthalin 1-0-1 as a backup. I also use Asthalin inhaler and Budecort inhaler regularly and hence the attacks are under control. For a mild attack I use Albutamol tabs 1-1-1 for three days and I get relief. If there is an acute attack, inhalers do not work. Then I use a nebulizer with Asthalin and Budecort respules and get good relief. If there is an infection, like having fever, then only I rush to a doctor, who will put me on an anti-biotic (azithromycin 500 mg 1-0-1 for 5 days), bronchodilator syrup, a de-constant and paracetamol for fever. At the present moment, I am free from attacks even though the weather in Bangalore is un-predictable. Due to the history of 57 years of asthma, my lungs are not functioning to its full capacity and hence I feel doing breathing exercises a bit tiresome, even though I am on it. During an asthmatic attack, I usually sweat, probably due to the fact that enough oxygen is not supplied to my body. Once, the attacks are controlled, sweating disappears and I will be able to do my day to day duties without any problem. But this malady has certainly made me handicapped and my moments and activities are restricted. Ayurvedic medicines are of great help to me. Coming to my psychiatric problem - I am having Depression, Anxiety and Schizophrenia. For depression cum anxiety I am taking Venlor XR 150 mg 1-0-0, Mirtaz 15 mg 0-0-1 and Clonazepam 0.25 mg 1-0-1. The symptoms are under control. For Schizophrenia I am taking Sizodon plus 0-0-1 and Sizopin 0-0-1. The symptoms are under control. There is a certain relationship between my asthma and my psychiatric illness. I get asthmatic attacks usually when I am disturbed and depressed. This is due to the fact that I lost my mother at an young age and was brought up by my grand father whose death in 1986 meant a trigger for asthma. Once, I took psychiatric treatment in 1987, the attacks became less frequent. Is my asthma psycho-somatic in nature? Please advice. Do the above mentioned anti-psychotic drugs trigger an attack and which of them are habit forming? Please confirm.
1. First, acknowledge your fear. This is a huge first step. If you do just this today, you’ve done something great. Many of us have these fears, but they are at the back of our mind, unnoticed, unacknowledged, as we try to ignore them and pretend they’re not there. But they are there. And they affect us. So acknowledge the fear.
2. Write it down. What’s your fear? Write it on a piece of paper. Writing it down takes the fear from the dark lurking places in the back of your mind, where it has power over you, out into the light of day, where you have power over the fear.
3. Feel the fear. Recognize that you’re not alone, that we ALL have these fears. There’s nothing wrong with having this fear. Allow yourself to feel it. It’s a part of you, but it doesn’t control you. Remember you can “feel the fear and do it anyway.”
4. Ask yourself: what’s the worst thing that can happen? Often it’s not as bad as we think. Do you fear being rejected by someone? What would happen if you were? You’d lick your wounds, you’d find someone else, and you’d go on living.
5. Just do it. To beat the fear, you have to just do it. Ignore your fears and just go for it!
6. Be in the moment. Fear of failure (and other similar fears) are fears of the future. We get caught up in worrying about what might happen. When you find yourself thinking about the past or future, bring yourself back in the moment and focus on what you’re doing right at this moment.
7. Small steps. Start small. Do something you know you can do. Allow yourself to feel good about that - and then take another small baby step. Keep doing this …
8. Celebrate every success! Make a note of every single thing you do right, even the smallest little thing. Use this feeling of success to propel yourself forward and take the next step. Then keep building on each previous success ….
Hi I am Chandan 30 years single old. I am a Computer Operator, actually I have share a problem that I suffering from self talking disease for last 2 years. This activity 50 % disturb of my working style. Actually this activity activate when was I Praying for Universe to The Almighty Shiva. Nobody can understand my problem but I think to finish this disease I have to busy morning to night, and I recover 50% Itself. If you help to solve my problem then I will wisher for life time.
Stress is the physical or emotional response of the body to an internal or external stimulus that upsets the equilibrium of the body. The contemporary lifestyle causes a lot of stress, which may have adverse impacts on your health. The stress hormones which are secreted in animals only during starvation, childbirth or torture are secreted in human beings all the time.
Natural remedies like homeopathy can be used to combat stress without harmful side effects. Since stress is responsible for several health problems and homeopathy aims at eliminating the root cause of said disorders, these remedies can cure a lot of stress related problems too.
The common homeopathic medicines used to deal with stress are:
- Arsenicum album: It is beneficial for people who are anxious, fastidious, nervous or excessively critical. It is also used for patients who exhibit tendencies of paranoia, such as arriving hours early for an appointment out of an irrational fear of being late.
- Calcarea carbonica: It is an appropriate remedy for work related stress or burnout. Often, people feel an intense amount of pressure at their workplaces because they feel that they are constantly being watched and evaluated, and are afraid of making even minor mistakes or have strict deadlines to meet.
- Gelsemium: Gelsemium is an immediate solution to anxiety and apprehension caused by an upcoming event such as a performance, an interview or a test. Gelsemium can relieve symptoms like short-term paralysis, increased pulse rate, dizziness, nausea and indigestion.
- Argentum nitricum: It is useful for nervous fits and impulses caused by suggestibility and extreme mental exertion.
- Ignatia amara: This is used to deal with depression caused by stress factors like humiliation, fear, guilt and loss. People who go into shock can also be treated with Ignatia amara.
- Kali phosphoricum: It can provide relief from exhaustion due to overwork or prolonged illness. The patient becomes over sensitive, anxious and feels unable to cope with stress.
- Natrum muriaticum: It is the treatment for symptoms like insomnia, claustrophobia, frequent headaches and pain around the eyes. It is also used to treat stress caused by isolation and dejection.
- Pulsatilla: It is a remedy for mild or violent mood swings caused by stress. The patient may alternate between over excitement and depression within a very short period of time.
- Sepia: It is a homeopathic medicine that is used to treat patients of stress who have developed cognitive defect and memory problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.