Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasaluYour feedback matters!
If you are suffering from breast cancer, it is recommended that you undertake Ayurvedic measures for an effective and natural treatment. Breast cancer is a form of cancer that occurs in the cells of your breasts. The breast cells undergo abnormal growth and go out of control. This form of cancer is likely to occur in both women and men, although it is most common in women. A lot of breast cancer cases start from the ducts or lobes, while others start from the cellular lining of your milk ducts.
According to the principles of Ayurveda, your body is based on the tridoshas, which include vata, pitta, and kapha.
- An imbalance in these doshas can lead to diseases and disruption in your health. Cancer occurs when an imbalance of all the three doshas is experienced.
- An improper diet and lifestyle account for being the primary reason for this imbalance in doshas, leading to breast cancer.
- Your digestive fire is also affected, which leads to the accumulation of toxins, thereby blocking all the channels of your body.
- All these factors are collectively responsible for the development of breast cancer.
- Ayurvedic treatment for breast cancer is very effective because of its natural approach.
- Without the use of any chemicals and radiation, you get efficient management by using Ayurvedic remedies for breast cancer.
- Your body functioning is enhanced without the concern of any negative effect on your health.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for breast cancer treatment. These herbs help in controlling the abnormal growth of breast cells, and in the later stages of breast cancer, these also help in reducing pain.
The herbs play an important role in preventing the condition from spreading to other organs.
- This powerful Ayurvedic herb contains natural rejuvenating properties for your body.
- It also helps in eliminating stress, weakness and fatigue, which are associated with breast cancer.
- This effective Ayurvedic herb contains several medicinal properties.
- It is an antioxidant and helps in reducing free radicals from your body. This is beneficial for an improved health and immunity.
- The herb is capable of dealing with toxins and infections, and is super effective in treating malignant cancers.
- This is an Ayurvedic product, which is obtained by mixing several herbs such as amalaki, haritaki, ginger, kachnar bark and a lot more.
- This is effective in maintaining healthy tissues and cells. It also stops the abnormal growth of cancerous cells.
It is important for you to visit a licensed and experienced Ayurvedic practitioner for getting the best Ayurvedic remedies for breast cancer treatment. This will ensure that you get the most effective remedies, based on your condition.
Hai sir. When I go to a general doctor for urine problem he tell My penile urethra is small that was the reason your urine is break in the prostate now I am using veltam 0.4 tables is any cure of long length of my penile urethra and is any effect of small penile urethra in future for urinate and sex life.
I am 47 years old operated for gal bladder 2 months before burning sensation in urine reports show s mild increase in prostate pls prescribe diet that can control prostrate and medicine please tell precaution india.
I am having frequent urination say every ten minutes mostly in the morning hours. I am a diabetic but under good control.I had done x-ray of prostrate also but no enlargement is seen. I am 55 years male. Please advise what should I do?
Regular medical checkups and tests can be very helpful in prevention of cancer and growth of malignant cells or tumours. With the increase in the rates of cervical cancer, gynaecological checkups are of utmost need. For effective cervical cancer prevention, Pap smear bears the maximum number of success rates.
Pap smear is a medical procedure that helps to detect cancer or signs of other cervical infections. The Pap smear test however cannot detect ovarian cell cancer or uterine cancer. It is known to detect changes only in the vaginal cells and cervical dysplasia. Cervical dysplasia refers to the growth of pre-cancerous cells.
How this test is conducted?
1. Pap smear is conducted when the woman is not menstruating.
2. An instrument called speculum is inserted into one’s vagina to be able to access the cervix more easily.
3. Pap smear involves the collection of sample cells from the outer cervix area.
4. Cervical brush is inserted into the speculum and the sample cells are collected.
5. Then, the samples are put on a glass slide for further evaluation.
6. The Pap smear procedure takes only a few minutes bu can prevent serious medical problems in the long run.
7. The Pap smear is not a painful procedure, though it may be slightly uncomfortable for a few minutes only.
Who can undergo Pap smear?
1. Women can undergo Pap smear procedures once they are of 21 years of age and are generally sexually active
2. Women can go for pap smears up to the age of 70
3. Pap smears should be conducted preferably every two or three years
4. Women aged 65 and above and who have had no abnormalities in the last three consecutive tests, may stop taking pap smears
5. Before undergoing the test, it is important to stop douching and using vaginal creams for at least 2 days.
6. If there has been a case of multiple and frequent change of sexual partners, then you must go for Pap smear frequently
7. Women with weak immune system and who bear the risk of HIV Aids
8. Women who are heavy smokers
I suffer from hernia, enlarged prostate, blood pressure, colastorate. Blood pressure and colastorate are in control as I take medicine regularly. Enlarged prostate (bph) is also in control as I take dutas t regularly. May I go in for operation hernia without operating enlarged prostate.
Dear Sir, My ESR is 45 and I am taking LM VIT GOLD TAB, FLEXURA-D, EDPRO POWER and ATK-4, So what can i do to control my ESR and as you know ESR should be 0-20.
It's been 3 months my mother diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Now planning for surgery, before it what test should be done and can we also look for immunotherapy for it.
My grand mother was died of colon cancer recently. At the age of 60 cancer was diagnosed. My grandmother's mother hadn't suffered from cancer. And my grandmother was very active upto her 50's. Later she suffered from constipation for 1 month. And had a swelling near urinary tract. It was removed by doctors. After few month we again had a scanning to her. Later reports showed that she had colon cancer and it was in final stage. This makes me thinks that my grandmother cancer was not hereditary. My question was in such case is there chance of having cancer to my mother. She was a second child. First child was a boy. And tell me the symptoms of cancer in initial stage.
My husband is 40 years old. He is suffering from leiomyosarcoma with 5.5 cm tumor on his leg. Please suggest
Cancer in the female reproductive organs has been on the rise in the past few years and is a major health concern. While conventional medicine has been able to improve certain aspects of the lives of patients afflicted by this, Ayurveda also has some great remedies for cervical cancer. Let's have a look at some of the remedies in Ayurveda.
- Ashwagandha or Withania Somnifera: Ashwagandha is an all rounder herb, which has long been a favorite of Ayurvedic practitioners. It is a great antioxidant as it has very strong anti-inflammatory properties which help fight the growth of cancer cells and thus can be very helpful in arresting or preventing cervical cancer.
- Lodhra or Symplocus Racemosa: This is a herb, which is used as an extract in powders or even found in the form of capsules. It is commonly used to treat vaginal discharges and menstrual problems and has been known to be very effective. It is also very useful for all cancers of the female reproductive organs including the cervix.
- Shatavari or Asparagus Racemosus: As a herb, Shatavari is very good in increasing libido in women and also increasing energy for daily activities. Ayurvedic practitioners have used this herb to treat many female sexual disorders since ages. It is also very effective in preventing cervical cancer and limiting the growth of cancer cells within the female reproductive organs.
- Ashoka bark of Saraka Indica: This is another ingredient, which is used frequently in the female health products. Ashoka bark is of special interest in case of female reproductive health as it has been known to reduce pain and symptoms caused by tumors in various organs. This natural remedy is also very effective in lessening painful PMS symptoms and correct menstrual problems. Thus, it can also reduce the chances of cervical cancer and also keep it under check.
- Guggul or Commiphora Mukul: Used in many health tonics because of its rejuvenating properties, this herb can be very helpful in the treatment of cervical cancer as it provides the body with many essential minerals which cannot be administered by other medications or food.