Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas VYour feedback matters!
Iam a 43 year old chennai citizen. Suffering from kidney stone which is 6cm. Kindly help me to remove this stone as early as possible. Thanks doctor.
Hello, My self subhash choudhary. When I drink the water. After few minute I need to go to for urine. In a day I gone for urine 15 time more in day. I also having more gastric problem & when I take food I dnt feel that how much I already take.
Sir, Hi post void residual urine volume 350cc and an enlarged size of prostate (48.2x39.6x35.6mm and 35.5cc volume) now I am in a dilemma. Is it the symptom of prostate cancer. If so what is the further course of treatment kindly advice.
I am facing problem of urinary incontinence, my age is 28 and I am unmarried girl, I had done treatment on this but there is no improvement, my sonography and urine test reports are normal, kindly advice what should I do, I had even consulted gynecologist.
Hello doctor my dad is suffering pain when passing urine. And some reddish liquid coming from anus .what will be the reason. And he is a patient of pontine stroke too. Reply me fast.
Dear doctor, I'm 19 year old boy and I am getting quite frequent urination .I fell this during winter only ,last year also I felt same what shall I do for this. And I feel more cold suggest me diet during winter. Plz.
Hi doc, I am 33 years old umarried girl. Mujhe periods normal àate hai. But kal mujhe period over hone ke do din bad hi urine pro shuru ho gye. Mujhe urine pass out krne mei problem ho rhi hai. N jalan bhi hoti hei. Kal pheli bar ye problem hui. Or urine ke sath blood aana bhi suru ho gya hei. Please help me.
My father is 80 years old and is presently suffering from enlarged prostate for the last 15 years. Is it advisable to go for operation. OR can depend on only medicines.
Sir, I'm passing my urine red in color only in mornings every alternative day. I have consulted local doctor n they advised some tests like ultrasound kub complete urine analysis. Xray kub. Blood creatinine. All ThE test shows nothing. Except in urine test blood is going 4+. N a 4mm stone in right kidney. My urologist said blood is not due to that small stone. Some other reason is there n referred to nephrologist. What is the problem may be?
Sir I have two stones in my kidney. Right side 5.5mm nd left kidney 5mm. Sir give me a suggestion how can I do.
Hi sir Deepak Sharma here from Bangalore, my friend (Female) is getting burning pain while urine and she is getting urine continuously for more than two hours together. Please advise me what to do?
I have a kidney stone how to remove its of 9.55 mm so what are the medicine to remove it pains alot sometimes and I have an eye issue also sometimes my eyes also pain alot soo reply a best answer for my issue please.
Dear sir I am 40 years men since last 3 months problem in fissures and burning pain after stool, need to solution only homeopathy and ayurvedics.
I am 21 year old male wgen I doing pee my urine colour is red brownish what reason behind this how again its normal colour its hv been 3 days to continue.
I have a fissure in my anus, is surgery a good option or homeopathy? Which would eradicate this problem forever.
I am a female 68 years of age. I am having pus cells in my urine to the extent of 20-40. What should I do. Is it dangerous?
The urinary tract starts from the kidneys to the urethra where urine is passed out. Given the rich concentration of minerals and toxic wastes, it is highly prone to multiple infections. UTI, as urinary tract infections are often referred to, is one of the most common infections. In women, especially, every 1 in 2 women is affected by an UTI. Whichever part of the tract is affected, the symptoms and treatment are mostly the same. Read on to know some of the most common symptoms and treatment options for these.
- A burning sensation with urination
- Pain with urination
- Burning sensation or pain in the urethra or vagina
- Frequent urge to urinate, though not much urine is passed out
- Sense of incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Pain in the lower back on the sides of the spine
- Change in the urine characteristics color, smell, or appearance
- Fever or chills, maybe associated with shivering, nausea and vomiting
Most urinary tract infections are bacterial in nature, and these could find their way into the body through multiple ways.
- The most common is through the urethra, which could happen due to unclean toilet habits.
- Women especially are advised to wipe the urethra after each toilet visit. The bacteria from the feces can also enter the urethra due to close proximity
- Use of unclean public toilets is another reason for UTIs
Though most often UTI does not require specific testing, the following are useful in confirming the diagnosis.
- Culture and sensitivity: The urine is sent for a culture to identify the exact organism that has caused the infection. It also helps identify the right antibiotic which will help bring the infection under control.
UTIs are very common infections and though there is nothing to worry, it should be cleared completely.
- Antibiotic course to get rid of the infection. Though you begin to feel better, the complete course should be completed to clear the infection.
- Following culture testing to ensure the infection is cleared
- Improve water intake to get rid of the toxins
- Fever and pain to be controlled with medications
- Healthy hygiene habits to ensure clearing of infection
Recurrent UTIs is a common problem, and the following can help prevent.
- Ensure complete emptying of the bladder
- Drink adequate water
- Safe toilet habits, including before and after sex
- Comfortable and clean underwear to prevent infection
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.