Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Srinivas V
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Srinivas VYour feedback matters!
I have stone in left kidney with size 5.5 mm and another at urine Wayne with size 7.5 mm. Also having fatty lever grad1. Help me to get out from this.
I need sugestion from homeopath doctor. I am 32 year old man & nowadays I am suffering from anal fissure from last 2 months. Kindly give your suggestions. Thanking you in advance
I have frequent urination when urine is stored a little amount I have pain in my lower pelvic and back pain and itching in vagina but no infection in urine culture what can I do pls help.
I am a 75 years old. My PSA last year was 4.03 this year it has elevated to 5.83. This has me stressed and worried. My urologist has recommend I have a biopsy. I have been reading and go ogling about prostate cancer and biopsies. The more I read and learn, the more confused I get. I am 50- to get a.
Chronic kidney disease also known as chronic renal disease is a form of kidney disorder where renal function is progressively lost over a long period. This disease has got unspecific symptoms and includes loss of appetite, feeling unwell, etc. People with high blood pressure or diabetes are more likely to have CKD. This disease leads to other complications, such as cardiovascular disease, anaemia and pericarditis.
Homeopathy is an ideal and effective form of treatment chronic kidney diseases. Homeopathy is natural and tries to correct all the underlying causes of the condition. General symptoms and constitutional indications are considered in homeopathy before choosing the best medicine. Here is a list of several homeopathic medicines, which are used to treat chronic kidney diseases like Kidney Stone Treatment, along with the symptoms in case of which they are used.
- Apis mellifica: This homeopathic medicine is not used in acute forms of CKD. Symptoms of this type include oedematous swelling on the face, paleness, headaches, pain in the back and limb, oedema pulmonum, etc. It is used when there are dull aches in the kidney, reduced urination and micturition. The urine contains albumen in high levels and blood corpuscles. Eruption of the skin occurs, and the patient feels drowsy.
- Arsenicum: This medicine is used in all stages of CKD and is one of the best remedies. It is used in later stages of the disease when the patient's skin becomes pale, and he develops a waxen appearance, excess thirst and diarrhoea. The shade of the urine is dark and full of albumen. Dyspnoea attacks are also observed while lying down during the night. Taking aconite produces a mucus and the patient gets relief.
- Aurum muriaticum: This homeopathic medicine is used to cure renal diseases such as morbus brightii caused from a gout or from syphilis. Digestive and nervous problems are indicated along with great irritability. Vertigo may also be caused.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the ideal homeopathic remedy for treating inflammation of the kidneys accompanied by piercing or burning pain in the lumbar region of the kidney. The pain reappears repeatedly with increased intensity each time.
- Cantharis: This homeopathic cure is used in nephritis. There is a cutting pain in the lumbar region, the urine contains blood and the flow is in the form of drops. Cantharis is used in post diphtheric kidney disorders with dropsy.
- Conavallaria: Conavallaria is used in case of nephritis occurring due to heart disorders. It is used when the heart functions irregularly and also in anasarca and ascites because of mitral insufficiency.
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient for the treatment of chronic kidney diseases. There are homeopathic cures for all types of renal diseases.
Prostatitis is a very common infection of the prostate. However, it is worth to note that prostatitis can also be an inflammation of the prostate without infection. Only 5 to 10 percent of prostatitis is caused by bacterial infection. Prostate cancer does not normally have its chances increased by prostatitis. There are several forms of prostatitis, including acute bacterial prostatitis, chronic bacterial prostatitis and chronic nonbacterial prostatitis (which is also known as chronic pelvic pain syndrome ).
The exact cause for prostatitis is not known, but here are some factors which increase its risk, particularly acute bacterial prostatitis.
- Medical instrumentation: Putting an instrument like a urinary catheter may well cause prostatitis.
- Rectal intercourse: This is basically another name for anal sex.
- Abnormal urinary tract: The urinary tract comprises of the bladders, kidneys, ureters and urethra. If any one of these organs gets infected, then prostatitis is much more likely.
- Bladder infection: A bladder infection may well spread to the prostate.
Prostatitis has a variety of symptoms. Here are the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Constant need of urination: This is one of the most common symptoms of prostatitis.
- Difficulty when urinating: Just like the constant need of urination, difficulty urinating is also a sign that you may have prostatitis.
- Pain while urinating: This is because the prostate gland is a part of your urinary tract and if it does not work properly, there will be pain.
- Chills and fever: This is a rarer symptom, but may indicate prostatitis if it is coupled with the other symptoms.
- Pain in perineal area and genital organs: If you are experiencing pain in genital organs, than it may indicate prostatitis.
- Painful ejaculations or relief of perineal pain after ejaculations: If you are having painful ejaculation or the pain arises after ejaculation, then it may be due to prostatitis.
- Hematospermia: Pinkish or brownish semen.
If these symptoms are persistent or bothersome, then a proper consultation is required. Evaluation includes physical examination along with few simple tests. This can be followed by proper treatment for cure or relief of symptoms.
My question is regarding Zoledronic Acid injection. My wife has been recommended by the doc at hospital for her bone cyst. Another doctor (MR) at hospital said that this injection is a yearly one while the doc said she ll have to get 3 in near future. Can someone please advise me on this? Also note that she s recently been diagnosed with sugar and thyroid problem. Thanks in advance, .
Sir I am 21 years old and I have a problem that when I go to bathroom for urinary then after 5 to 10 minutes sperm comes with few drops. Tell me how to stop it. Thanks you And tell me the medicine that can be make perfect.
My 10 weeks pregnant. She have UTI. For that her gyn. doctor prescribed cefuroxime axetil 500 mg 2 times for a day. Is this safe for mother and baby?
I am suffering from kidney stones since last 6 years. I feel more pain in kidneys day and night. Stones in both kidneys. Please solve my problem. And tell me medicine. My age 32 years. Male.
Chronic kidney disease is categorized under various stages and your doctor will periodically assess the severity of kidney damage. Thankfully, the good news is that kidney disease progresses slowly and early detection will help to deter further complications.
How stages of Chronic Kidney Disease are Determined?
The stages are determined by glomerular filtration rate or GFR that measures kidney function. The glomerular filtration rate is a calculation that estimates how well the blood is filtered by the kidneys. It is usually calculated using a formula that takes into account the individual’s age, gender, race and serum creatinine levels. The lower the GFR, the worse the kidney function and more the damage.
Five Stages of Chronic Kidney Disease
The National Kidney Foundation has created a guideline for nephrologists to help identify the severity of kidney damage and provide the right care accordingly. Each stage calls for different tests and treatments:
|Stage||Description||GFR||What Can Be Done|
|Stage 1||Early kidney damage||90 or above||The exact cause of the kidney disease will be determined by your doctor. Your blood pressure and sugar levels are to be constantly watched out for. Opt for a kidney-friendly diet.|
|Stage 2||Mild kidney damage||60 to 89||Continuously monitor your condition and check how quickly the disease is progressing. Manage high blood pressure and diabetes.|
|Stage 3||Moderate kidney damage||30 to 59||Any complications like anemia, bone disease will be checked and treatment will be administered by your doctor|
|Stage 4||Greater kidney damage||15 to 29||Continue treatment and monitoring. If you are progressing towards kidney failure, consult the best treatment options you have based on your condition|
|Stage 5||Kidney failure||Below 15||Start dialysis, consider kidney transplant and choose the right treatment|
How is Chronic Kidney Disease Treated?
The first step is to determine the cause of the disease and then take the right measures to alleviate it. In most cases diabetes and high blood pressure are the prime reasons. So, simple lifestyle changes can help to prevent the progression of the disease and reduce your symptoms. Here’s what you can do:
- Follow a diet that is easy on your kidneys: Watch your protein and sodium intake. Drink the right amount of fluids and incorporate super foods that will not deter your kidney function
- Weight Management: Make exercise a routine part and find the right exercise program that works for you. The more active you are, the lesser health problems you will have
- Avoid tobacco, smoking and alcohol
The first four stages of chronic disease focus on preserving the kidney function for as long as possible. The stages will help you analyze where you stand and what can be done to prevent kidney failure.