Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Srinath V SYour feedback matters!
What is the main reasons of heart attack? How to avoid heart attack solution? Computer using long times is one of reason of heart attack. Dear doctor. My heart is breathing too fast while use computer. How I manage. Help me.
I am 37 years old my triglyceride and cholesterol in more than normal. Triglyceride is 303 and cholesterol 229 now what can I do?
I am having bp 150/95. With drugs nebivolol 5 once. Nifedipine 20 twice daily. After taking drugs bp comes down to 130/90. My creatinine level is 1.3/1.4. If I walk for 1/2 to 1 hour I have swelling in hand &limbs. I also have higher cholesterol level. Please suggests a suitable drugs which would keep my bp down to normal & creatinine levels down. Also suggests about stem cell therapy for the above problem. I am even having problem of ED. Is it due to the bp drugs. Thank u.
If being vegetarian helps in controlling the cholesterol. Benefits in uplifting the mood, keeps your heart good then why every gym person is suggested to take chicken and fish. Why doctors advise to a patient who is weak to start taking near soup, eggs and also to ear chicken. I am asking this question because I just read an article on encouraging people to ear only vegetarian food. No body builder, athlete, boxer, actors can survive without non vegetarian food. So much do, in West you hardly see vegetarian people. It is strange to see the quiz where they emphasized to being vegetarian.Please tell.
Hi, I feel acute pain just below my right rib cage Everytime after running for a while. What's the problem?
I am 39 years old. I got check lipid profile my trygeloceride is 360 and uric acid is increased what medicine and diet should take please advice me how to reduce these data.
My bp is 145 by 97 avg I have done all test like tnt ecg thyroid but nothing happen what can I do now please help my family and friends worries about my hyper tension.
I have my blood pressure @ 145/90. I often forget to take my meds. Recently I had heavy pain in my chest (as I didn't take meds for 6 days) and It was a little severe and I didn't know what to do? I took triolmzest 20 (prescribed by my doc) and that worked. Was that a sign of heart attack? What should be done in those situations? Also can I take aten 25 or tellzy 20 in place of triolmzest 20 (coz they are readily available than the latter).
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.