Find numerous Alternative Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SriYour feedback matters!
Im having pimples on my face. please tell me how to prevent face from pimples and black heads? How to control acne?
I do not have any issues from 6 months im suffering from constipation. It comes and then lasts for three days when I consume black seeds I will be normal and the green nerves are more visible in my hands especially (i got to know from my friend it is due to chronic constipation) My stomach will give different sounds makes me feel guilty in front of others Please tell me how to cure and prevent permanently and is this some serious health issue indication Do I need to consult doctor?
Hello Doctor, I'm 21 years 6 months old male, I have some small pimples type wounds around my penis shaft after pubic hairs on origin of my shaft from the pubic region. After getting dry it does go away, while bathing I clean my pvt parts nicely. At that moment I rub foam to my shaft and these wounds gets skin off and it appears like cuts and pain like rashes chilly. After few days it gets accumulated but doesn't disappear from around the shaft, where shaft has hairs, at that region. It sometimes inches, actually I masturbate sometimes when I feel aroused and while bathing with soap foam sometimes. I want cure for these small pimples like wounds around my penis shaft hair region. Please help me doctor. Thanking you in advance.
When i do exercise continuously for 2 weeks, then i am feeling some disturbance in Throat and feeling difficulty while swallowing saliva. But din't feel any pain at all. While eating and drinking water also no pain. Can you suggest while i am feeling this and any remedy ?
I am 34 year old lady and want my face to be clean like rest of my skin. But I have lot of acne and pimple scars on my face which results in less confidence in myself. Can you pls advise if a clear and blemish free skin is possible? Thanks Savita. 9910402662.
I has been suffering headache , cold , with flu from more than a year it always attacks and cures by taking medicines and again attacks please give me solution to it.
Hi, I am a 24yr old male I get pimples and zits very frequently on my face and i have oily skin and I used to think it's because of the oily skin that I have this problem. I never even had this much of pimples and zits in my teenage, I had a very clear skin until the age of 22.My skin is damaged on specific areas on my face it usually happens on the cheeks and cheekbone area and besides the nose and even below the eyes. Due to this there are many spots on my face now and the zits leave a hole kind of spot on my face which seems incurable because of this I get really depressed these days I keep looking in the mirror and I am always just hoping it should not happen again
My fiance gave me a finger job claiming no fluids on his finger. I am a virgin. Any possibilities of getting pregnant. No semen was ejaculated as he claimed. His finger also din go deep iny vagina. It's been 5 days and should I take an ipill. M very scared. Wat should I do to get my periods if am not pregnant.
I am 28 years female I need help I have a small whitehead or pimple as I can't see that place it's on anus (perineum) private part, I scratched it with nails it got damaged but after two days it's same Please tell me a medicine to get rid off it , it doesn't pain. I can feel it with help of finger.
Hi I am 24 years old and still i get a lot of acne. My nose and upper cheeks is having a lot of red marks and they are like not going anywhere. I am unable to think whether i should go to ayurveda, homoepathy, allopathy. What are the remedies and the type of treatment , you would want to suggest in my case ?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hello Sir, I am having constipencey problem from a long time, I go to toilet many time get my stomach clear. Please suggest me.
My wife has been suffering from mild headache for a few days. Headache starts randomly and prevails for few hours to a day or so. What should be done in the condition? Kindly help me in the context.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I have back spots as well as pimples on my Back. I used nany cream tor two month but did not see any changes.
Curd is a staple in every household in India; whether it is served with piping hot parathas or by itself after a meal. The simple food item is packed with a number of nutrients and helps in increasing the health benefits in your body.
Here are a few reasons why you should be eating curd, almost every day:
- Probiotics help in digestion: Curd, being rich in probiotics (good bacteria), improves digestion as it kills all the harmful bacteria in the digestive tract and aids the proliferation of good bacteria. Probiotics also help in the prevention of various digestive issues such as cramps, bloating and abdominal pain caused due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Promotes weight loss around the belly: A hormone called cortisol, also called the ‘stress hormone’ persuades the fat cells to produce more fat around your belly area. Consuming a cup of curd daily increases the amount of calcium in your body which limits the release of cortisol, thus, helping you lose weight. Curd also retains one-third of lean muscle mass which helps you maintain your physique post those dropped kilos for a longer time.
- Curd strengthens your immunity system: A cup of curd is loaded with good bacteria which is essential for fighting off germs, thereby making your immune system stronger and more persistent. Making curd a part of your daily diet is a great idea as it is effective in preventing yeast infections around the vaginal area.
- Toughens up your skeletal system: Like all dairy products, curd is rich in calcium which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Apart from calcium, curd is rich in phosphorous and together, they quicken the bone growth process and helps in preventing arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health: Eating curd helps in improving cardiovascular health as it discourages the spread of cholesterol around the arterial area, thus, reducing the risks of a coronary disease. Curd reduces hypertension which is a pre-cursor to most heart ailments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.