Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for sriYour feedback matters!
The pressing urge to do loads in a short span of time, to plan life in a day, to see dreams unfurl into reality at the slightest of efforts inundates millions across the world. It is neither about the goals one sets before oneself nor about rational expectations arising from the awareness of one's capabilities. The problem runs deeper. Happiness and health are two elemental factors discerning the quality of your life. Happiness is directly proportional to your personal health. Neglecting one will affect the other. The best way to cope in the given situation is to take a detour from the overriding rat race. While others are in a hurry, you must slow down and care to nurture your mind and body.
Take a look at the benefits of slowing down:
- It will give you ample time to interact: Moving out of your comfort zone in order to exchange ideas with colleagues or friends plays an eminent role in shaping your personality. Interaction provides a person with food for thought. Therefore slowing down a little will encourage a free flow of countless ideas.
- It will encourage you to pursue a hobby: Hobbies keep you alive. You should take out time to pursue an interest. This is a tried and tested way of rekindling happiness in one's life.
- It will make you attentive towards others: A fast life shelters you within its clutches. You fail to take note of the changes in and around you. Going slow will let you take care of your loved ones.
- It will enable you to see your inimitability: Once you slow down, you'll find time to introspect and retrospect as well. A person can come to realize how unique he or she is in this vast scope of things.
- It will improve your sex life: Dopamine is the chief chemical that regulates a person's sexual desires. Increased levels of stress can hamper the production of dopamine making you lax about sex. Taking an easy pace can add zing to your sex life.
- It will keep your heart healthy: Being overly hyper about delay subjects you to the risk of heart diseases. You should never be frantic about plans; this can lead to high blood pressure or can even cause severe harm to your heart health.
I am having acne Doctor has prescribed me azithromycin 500 daily for 2 weeks then alternative days for next two weeks ,does it will cause serious side effects?
My son who is now 6 and half years since more than two years once or twice a year he has 100 per cent blood in urine. When we give him water within an hour it will come to normal .We experienced when he has taken less water it happens. We have done all the related test and even genetic test. But all the reports are normal. Even yesterday he started having blood in urine but stop within 1 hour by drinking water. Please advise us what may be the causes and its prevention. Till now nothing can be diagnosed.
Last month se throat me itching aur jalan ho rahi hai, kam nahin ho raha hai pain, please suggest any medicine for this.
I am married since 10 may 2017, sir when I do sex or matrubtion after I got more pimple on my face cheeks, soldiers,chest. It's pimple being from 3 years.In this time same issue running with me. And also some hole showing on the face. I taken more type of cream but not got better result. If I do use face wash after more pimple turn out. So I want a better suggestions. Help me. It's pimple is very oily and when I push pimple after pus turn our from pimple it's not to be well. Kindly suggest me suggestions as per your experience.
I have headache, nausea and loose motions from morning. I even feel weight in my head. What should I do?
According to Ayurveda, ‘Jwara’ or fever refers to the irregularities of body temperature. In majority of the cases, there is reduced heat in the GIT (gastrointestinal tract) and an increased temperature in the external body. Fever might be a symptom of a disease or can be a disease in itself. According to Ayurveda, fever happens because of an imbalance in the following doshas:
Fever Management Rules
Light food or fasting is advised at the early stage of fever. This helps in drawing away heat from the external parts nd shifts it to the center. You should drink warm water in all fevers, except Pitta fever. Doing so balances the stomach heat. Warm liquid foods that include sago or barley should be consumed. Vegetable soup help as well, but astringent foods should be avoided at the early stages of the fever. During the early fever stages, antipyretic medications are to be avoided. These medicines reduce the stomach’s temperature and by doing so, render the Ayurvedic treatment redundant as the GIT’s heat is lowered.
General fever treatment therapies
- Sudarshana Choorna should be taken twice daily and about 2 grams should suffice. This ‘Choorna’ can be taken along with any of the above mentioned treatments.
- Vasaka leaf is another simple remedy for treating fever. It should be mixed with ‘Shukti Bhasma’ (10%) and should be taken twice daily in 2 gram doses.
- Ginger tea is another remedy that always turns out to be comforting and is of great value. Consume a concoction made by adding half a teaspoon of fennel seeds, cinnamon, ginger powder and a little clove to a hot cup of water helps. The herbs should be soaked for about 10 minutes. They should be filtered afterwards before drinking the tea. It should be kept in mind that both ginger and aspirin dilute the blood. Thus, ginger tea should be avoided for two hours after consuming aspirin.
- Fasting for about a day is advised for fever without any other symptom as the body gets rid of toxins. A strict diet regimen should be followed after consulting a doctor. Steamed vegetables without spices are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am suffering from a lot dandruff in my hair. It not a seasonal problem of mine. I suffer through out whole year. Please suggest me a remedy.
I am 21 year old female, recently I faced lot of constipation, while trying hard to push out I had a lot of pain and there was bleeding too. I am a kind of scared that my hymen would have be torn, I am still a virgin, will this become a problem. And how to check if hymen is intact or not?
I am having pain in throat. Intra orally throat luck puffy, difficulty in talking. Intermittent Fever. Pain in the left ear. Sputum present and think saliva. I am undertaking dolo 650 twice daily and taxim az once daily. Pain is not reduced. Medication started today. Taxim az shud b had OD or BD?
Mera sir bahut Dard krta h JB tablet khata hu to thik ho jata h aur Baad me fir SE Dard hone lagta h aisa lagta h ki Mera sir blast ho jayega AUR chakkar jaise lagne lagta h, Dard out of control ho jata h, aakho me dhudhala dikhne lagta h, bahut weakness lagti h.
I am suffering from headache, pain in eyes, back pain and little fever for 4 days I avoid alopathic treatment so I did take just a paracetamol but feeling weakness and headache, back pain today I have tested my CBC and typhoid. I am sharing my cbc report typhoid is normal laboratory person said some infection has found in blood please check and suggest something how infection happens. Thanks in advance CBC Report Hb 12.6 TLC - 9450 DLC- polymorph-74% Lymphocyte-20% eosinophil- 02% monocyte- 04% basophil- 00% Total Rbc Count- 3.75 Platelets count- 169000 M.c.h.c- 33.1 P.c.v -37.8 M.c.v -82.1.
I am tension about my height and sometimes my head is so pain and my mother was filling many times of I'll it solute.
I was operated on umbilical hernia and appendicitis a month ago. The problem was pain in the right side along with rectal pain. But it is still there even after the surgery. I suffer from constipation. Now, doctor has prescribed Normaxin and Rifagut 550. I am suffering from this rectal pain and right side since a year now. Sometimes, there is pain in urination also but urine tests are normal.
I am 25 years old. Weighing 60 kg but My cholesterol level is high from last 3 months. Current level is at 300. LDL is at 217, Triglyceride is at 264. I am not taking any medicine for this. Could you please suggest if I need to take any medicine or Should I concentrate more on proper dieting and exercise. I heard side effects are thr taking cholesterol medicines so I am scared to take medicines.
Social networking refers to a multitude of websites that let the people from across the globe to get in touch with each other and interact through photos, videos discussions or audio. To name a few, Facebook tops the list by having over 1.2 billion active users monthly from across the world, followed by Twitter, Snapchat and LinkedIn.
As per the latest statistics, around 42% of populace online at one time, is using social networking sites either on their laptops or mobiles. Majority of this population is below 30 years of age, whereas the figure is changing for internet users aged 65 years and above. People use these sites to stay in touch with family and friends, to share things, express their views on matters and to find out what's happening in the other corner of the world.
But this usage can have many negative effects on the mental health and well-being of users both children and adults.
- It is addictive: It has been analyzed that these social networking sites are often addictive with people using them daily or even several times during a day. They log in to these sites for many reasons like to overcome boredom, distraction, to check their likes and comments which are usually a positive support after posting a status or information.
- It makes us do unfair comparisons: Various posts on social media at times make people compare their lives with others. And it is said, the grass is always greener on the other side, it makes you feel low thinking how idealized are the lives of people connected to you.
- Social media makes us restless: Many people start feeling restless when they are unable to access their social media accounts.
- Cyberbullying: Social media increases cyberbullying specifically in adolescents.
- Increased use of Alcohol: Social media glamorizes the use of drugs and alcohol since the teenagers often view the pictures of people using it and out of peer pressure would like to try them.
- Social media increases unhappiness: Enthusiastic users feel that social media fluctuates their moods also leaving them dissatisfied in their lives.
- FOMO: It might also lead to FOMO, fear of missing out. Pinterest might give you a feeling that you are not creative or talented, Twitter and Facebook might make you feel that you are not smart and are not enjoying your life enough.
Excess of social networking might also lead to problems like anxiety, feeling of imperfection, may induce a feeling of being miserable or in some cases might even cripple the basic need for social interaction. It has been known to create a digital landscape has exerts an unnecessary and increased pressure on the generation today and the general population has to a larger extent.
Living with ulcerative colitis can be very challenging. Patients of this disease will have to deal with pain in the abdomen and several digestion related issues in their daily lives. It is known to adversely impact the digestive tract. There can be extreme discomfort at the time of flare-ups. A patient can find life extremely difficult while dealing with symptoms like abdominal pain, fever, weight loss, and chronic diarrhea.
What is Ulcerative colitis (UC)?
It is a serious inflammatory disease. It is caused due to inflammatory bowel movements in the digestive tract. It can affect your daily life adversely. The worst part about this disease is that it relapses in the individual. It is characterized by flare-ups. You need to know fist what is an UC flare-up. Well, it is a term to refer to an exaggerated condition in the disease. It refers to a state when things turn worse. These flare-ups can be caused due to a number of factors. Some of these include:
- Side-effect of certain medicines
- Hormonal imbalance, especially during pregnancy
- Sudden withdrawal from medication
- Any infection or other medical condition
How to deal with the UC flare-ups?
- Doctors often prescribe corticosteroids to deal with the flare-ups. Some of the most common drugs are Prednisone and budesonide.
- Doctors prescribe the intake of steroids, 5-Aminosalicylates, antibiotics, and biologics.
- Lifestyle changes are helpful in treating this disease. You can work towards detoxification and de-stressing yourself to get rid of the flare-ups. Take up some exercises, meditation and Yoga for best results.
- You can also control chronic diarrhea by keeping a check on what you eat. You should avoid eating fibrous diet. Fibres are tough to digest for patients with UC. You must maintain proper hygiene as well to stay away from diarrhea.
Surgical Management of Ulcerative Colitis
Ulcerative colitis (UC) is an inflammatory disease of the colon and rectum limited to the mucosa, and may vary in severity from a mild intermittent disease to an acute fulminant and potentially fatal disease requiring urgent surgery. Management of ulcerative colitis depends on severity, extent, and duration of the disease, response and tolerance to medication, patient age and comorbidity as well as patient preference.
Surgery plays an important role in the management of UC both because of the premalignant nature of the disease, and because of the periodic failure of medical management. The underlying rationale for surgical treatment of the disease is that the disease is confined to the colon and rectum, and therefore proctocolectomy is curative. The goal of surgical therapy for ulcerative colitis is to remove the disease with as little alteration of normal physiological functions and lifestyle as possible.
Four surgical options exist for patients with ulcerative colitis and each has its own advantages and disadvantages.
The surgical choices are:
- Proctocolectomy and Brooke ileostomy.
- Abdominal colectomy and ilcorectal anastomosis.
- Proctocolectomy and Kock pouch.
- Restorative proctocolectomy with ileal pouch-anal anastomosis (IPAA).
The choice of operation requires consideration of the advantages and disadvantages of each option and must be tailored to an individual patient's needs and circumstances. Important factors to be considered in the choice of operation include the indication for surgery, age, associated medical conditions, body habitues, and quality of the anal sphincter. Extensive preoperative education is required which should include discussion with a specialized Gastroenterologist.