Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for sriYour feedback matters!
Hello, My name is Vamshi Reddy. I am of age 22, what will be result if I apply lemon directly to the hair because of excess of dandruff.
Iq the intelligence quotient as measured by intelligence tests are being carried out by trainned psychologists.
There are several misconceptions related to intelligence and mental status.
1. For Eg. - The belief that since one is very intelligent he can't be mentally ill. This is not true. Illness and intelligence are different things. But it is true that an intelligent but sick is in a better position than retarded. Intelligent one will have more adaptive and survival skills.
2. Less intelligence is a sign of week mind or more chance to be mentally ill. This is absolutely wrong. Intelligence varies among people but majority are average.
3. Mental retardation is a state of iq less than average say below 70. Does not mean that they are ill. With good diet and trainning they can be helped to live and can be taught jobs depending on the level of retardation.
4. Love, care and trainning can make one the best. Some times less intelligent are the most useful and of help in need of time. So be away from misconceptions.
Hi, I am 24 year old suffering with huge hair loss and pimples. Could you please suggest me supplements for hair growth.
I am suffering from fever by virtue I feel headache my body have pain. Please say about the solution.
High blood pressure can lead to hypertension, which is known to cause a variety of debilitating side effects or symptoms in the life of the patient. It can also lead to a number of related ailments which can affect the various organs of the body. The eyes are one of the organs that are most susceptible to this kind of spike in the body’s blood pressure. Let us learn more about the connection between the two.
Retina: When high blood pressure goes untreated for a prolonged period, it can easily start to affect the blood vessels that can be found in the retina. The retina is the third or the inner most layer of the eye which is sensitive towards light and usually helps in refraction. This is where the light reaches so that one can focus clearly on an image. When the blood pressure of the patient stays high for a prolonged basis, there is significant pressure on the blood vessels in this part of the eye which can lead to an eye disease known as hypertensive retinopathy.
Symptoms: Symptoms of this eye disease include lack of clarity and focus when the eye comes to rest on an object, as well as headaches and other vision problems that typically spring from eye strain that one will go through while trying to focus even harder. It may be seen that the symptoms do not appear in the very early stages of this disease.
Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an ophthalmologist who will use an ophthalmoscope in order to project light towards the specific part of the eye so that the back of the eyeballs can be examined. The signs that the doctor will look for during the examination include narrowing of the blood vessels in this part of the eye, inflammation of the macula which is the central portion of the retina, and bleeding in the back of the eye. Also, the doctor will check for spots in the retina with the help of cotton swabs and exudates.
Treatment: The best and only way of treating this condition is by keeping one’s blood pressure in control with the help of medication prescribed by the doctor.
Prevention: There are many ways of preventing the onset of this disease, including losing weight so that there is less pressure on the body. Also, one must stick to a healthy diet and exercise regularly after taking recommendations on the appropriate exercises from the doctor. Additionally, it is also important to see a doctor on a regular basis so that there is constant monitoring and regulation of the medicines and the blood pressure.
Hello Doctor Few days I was having high blood pressure then doctor prescribe me MEDICINE ERITEL - H FROM PAST FEW DAYS BACK NOW MY PULSE RATE IS MORE THEN 103 THEN DOCTOR PRESCRIBED ME METPURE, DOMPAN TOO after EATING YESTERDAY MY BP SHOOT AT 90/60 I WANNA ASK WHICH MEDICINE I CONTINUE KNW FOR controlling MY BP. AND plus PRESCRIBED ME RELEVANT DIET FOR MY HEALTH.
I had unprotected sex on my 15th day of cycle but my bf didn't finish inside me. My period this month started on 11th and ended on 13th. Should I take a ipill? I already too ipill this month on 21st. please help. What should I do.
On my face n forehead acne n pimples appearing. Before that I had very clean face. Pls advice me for acne n pimple free skin. My skin is normal not oily.
You are said to experience the ill effects of the issue of dandruff when the skin recharging cycle of your scalp quickens unexpectedly. This achieves the advancement of patches of dead skin on your scalp surface and the resultant dry, skin drops called dandruff.
The reasons for this extremely basic issue can be:
- Not shampooing your hair consistently can bring about skin cells and oils to develop in the scalp prompting the episode of dandruff
- Having dry skin can likewise make dandruff create, which are less slick and littler in nature
- Even aggravated sleek skin, generally known as seborrheic dermatitis can make experience the ill effects of these white skin drops.
The issue can be effectively recognized; by recognizing yellow or white chips over the red oily skin surface.
- Sensitivity to certain hair mind items and the nearness of Malassezia (a sort of parasite) are different causes that can prompt dandruff issues
How to keep dandruff issues under control?
Having poor scalp cleanliness and absence of appropriate scalp molding can make dandruff happen. In this way, appropriate molding of your scalp is indispensable for battling the pieces that shape on your head.
Oiling your hair is the best measure that you can take against this scalp issue. While the perfect time to do this is around evening time with the goal that you can wash it off the following morning, one ought to recall likewise that, hair oil should not be left on the hair for more than 24 hours.
In addition, dry scalp makes it simple for dandruff to create as the oil-emitting organs found in the scalp's epidermal layers deliver low or no normal oil.
Utilization of oil aides in keeping the scalp supported empowers organs to deliver oil. Nevertheless, abandoning it on for more than the prescribed hours can strengthen your dandruff issue and further quicken the hair fall prepare.
Sir I'm suffering from throat related problems like tonsils. I am taking medicines but there is still problem left. Do I have to go for thyroid test .pls suggest.
High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition where the long term force induced by blood on the artery walls may lead to health complications. In some cases high blood pressure can be a chronic condition without any visible symptoms. The normal value of blood pressure is 120/80 mm Hg. Even if high blood pressure doesn't have any obvious symptoms, it can cause significant damage to cardiovascular health and blood vessels. Uncontrolled hypertension exposes you to the risks of stroke and cardiac arrest. Following are the causes and complications of hypertension:
Causes of hypertension
The causes of hypertension vary depending on the two types of the condition namely - primary hypertension and secondary hypertension. In case of primary hypertension there are hardly any identifiable causes. Secondary hypertension can occur due to the following causes:
- Certain medications like contraceptives, painkillers and some other drugs
- Sleep disorders
- Problems related to the kidney
- Tumors in the adrenal gland
- Thyroid issues
- Congenital heart defects from birth
- Drug abuse
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
Complications of hypertension
- Persistent high blood pressure can result in atherosclerosis - hardening of the arteries. This can severely wreck cardiovascular health and cause stroke, heart attack or other complications.
- Hypertension can also result in a disorder called aneurysm in which the blood vessels tend to swell and weaken. Rupture of an aneurysm can be fatal.
- Heart failure is one of the most serious complications associated with hypertension. It becomes increasingly difficult for the heart to pump blood along with the high pressure. Consequently the heart muscle thickens and leads to cardiac arrest.
- Hypertension can also lead to kidney problems. Narrowing and weakening of certain blood vessels present in the kidney can cause organ failure.
- It can also lead to eye problems and sometimes even loss of vision due to narrowing or thickening of blood vessels in the eye.
- Metabolic syndrome, which refers to a cluster of deficiencies in the metabolism of your body including high triglycerides, low levels of good cholesterol (High density lipoprotein) and high levels of insulin. These metabolic disorders increase the risk of developing diabetes and other complications.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure and interference with your ability to remember and think. It can trigger memory loss and affect your understanding and deriving skills.
Daily headache, Dr. told migraine and cavarnoma in brain. I am taking migranil but if I take it pain not appear for 2-3 hrs but again it spread through out the head. What I should to get rid of it?
How to remove a piece of metal from my throat? That piece of metal is a part of my "Braces" Please suggest me as soon as possible.
I'm 22 years old its mean i'm so young but my blood pressure is low 80. How its possible? Please help me doctor.
Tragedies are a part of life and at some point in life, every person faces them. It may be in different forms like separation, crisis in relationships, financial stress, death of a loved one, some severe disease and many others. Such tragedies can cripple anybody from inside out, but the children can have a devastating effect on their lives. Therefore, it is important that you love and support them during this phase and help them face the situation well.
Here are a few ways of dealing with the effects of tragedies on kids:
- Talk to them, honestly: It is important to assure the kids that they are not alone in this world and should remember that there are many other people who love them. In case of a tragedy, kids usually have a lot of pent-up feelings inside them. You need to talk to them and make them understand that instead of keeping those feelings to themselves, they should talk to you or anyone they trust. Venting out will enable them to relax.
- Act on truth: It is very important to teach the children that no matter what happens in life, there is a chance to start afresh. The kids should be surrounded with people they love, as it will make them feel a little relaxed and open. Also, it is essential for them to know that there’s always hope and not all is lost.
- Remain calm: After a large scale tragedy, your children will usually look up to you regarding, how to react in a situation. Although it is okay for your children to see you sad or in grief, but you should keep as calm as possible and do not react intensely. This will help keep them calm and less anxious.
- Reassure your children about safety: You should make your children understand that they are safe and nothing bad will happen to them. They must be reassured that no harm will come upon them as you are always with them.
- Maintain normal routine: It is essential to give your children a feeling of normalcy. You must try to maintain their normal schedule with the usual dinner time, bed time and school time. You must pay special attention to them to make them feel more secure. You should spend extra time with them and always be there for company and reassurance for any factor.
Children are affected severely by any kind of tragedies as they are fragile and immature. Tragedies disrupt the balance of life, but you must try to make your children feel the crisis as less as possible, so that they get less hampered emotionally. A troubled childhood affects the healthy growing up of a child.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are the infections that spread primarily from unprotected sexual intercourse or any kind of sexual contact. Men, like women, are equally prone to contracting STDs on having unprotected sexual intercourse; anal, vaginal or oral. Having multiple sex partners just increases the risks of it. So, you need to consult a specialist sexologist if anything these sort of things happening to you:
Common STD Symptoms in Men
Blisters on or around penis
Spots, bumps or lesions on the penis
Discharge (clear, white, or yellow)
Oozing from the tip of the penis (thick or thin)
Itching on the tip of the penis
Rash on the penis, testicles, or groin
Here is a list of STDs for men
Chlamydia- Chlamydia is a type of bacterial STD transmitted during oral, anal or vaginal sex with an already infected person. Some of the symptoms of Chlamydia in men are swollen testicles, penile discharge or pain while urinating.
Gonorrhea- This is another bacterial infection, majorly affecting the urethra, anus or the throat and primarily spreads through vaginal, oral or anal sex with someone already suffering from it. The symptoms are quite similar to those of Chlamydia.
Hepatitis B- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) is the cause of the disease Hepatitis B and can cause severe inflammation of the liver. It spreads from one person to the other on coming into contact with the bodily fluids or blood of the person affected. Few signs of Hepatitis B include jaundice, vomiting, nausea, body aches, mild fever, lethargy and appetite loss.
Herpes (Simplex) - It is a viral infection caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV) and generally tends to develop on or near to the mouth and the genitals. Primarily, herpes spreads through direct contact with the genitals or mouth of a person already diagnosed with the same.
Syphilis- Another bacterial Sexually Transmitted Disease, unprotected oral, vaginal and anal sex are the primary carriers of this disease. It is considered to be one of the most serious STDs because the risks of contracting HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) get magnified once infected with Syphilis.
Human Papillomavirus (HPV) - In men, HPV is capable of causing cancers in the throat, anus or the penis. It is either passed on through skin-to-skin or unprotected sexual contact with an infected partner.
Many people can be infected with an STD without experiencing any visible symptoms. This means that practicing safe sex is crucial if you want to prevent STD infection.
The only way to completely prevent an STD is abstinence from any type of sexual contact or contact with open sores and bodily fluids of an infected person. But there are other ways to prevent STDs too.
Condoms during intercourse and dental dams or barriers during oral sex are proven effective when used correctly. Refraining from sex with multiple partners and instead opting for a monogamous sexual relationship can also help to prevent STDs.To understand it better and get treated you can always consult a sexologist.
Getting Hallucinations is a mental condition where a person sees, feels, hears, and tastes things that actually don't exist beyond one's heightened imagination or delusion. It involves the experience of perceiving something not present. Hallucinations can be pleasing or frightening. However, there is almost always an identifiable cause behind it.
They can be triggered by:
- Taking hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances
- Mental conditions like dementia and schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease
- Macular degeneration, leading to loss of vision
- Migraines and brain tumor can also lead to such delusions
Some of the signs of hallucinations:
- Hearing voices: The medical term for hearing voices is called an 'auditory hallucination'. A person may sense sounds or noises coming from inside or outside of their mind. The noise might be random or disrupting. One might also feel the voices talking to each other or trying to tell them something. Most of the times, these voices come from inside the person's mind; or in some cases, one's heightened perception may make a normal noise delusional.
- Seeing things: This is also called visual hallucinations. For instance, one may see unnatural things like a floating chair in thin air. It all depends on a person's perception. Sometimes these hallucinations appear as bright flashy spots or rays of light.
- False sense of taste and smell: Technically these are known as gustatory and olfactory hallucinations respectively. One may feel a kind of odor coming from one's body or surrounding; or a person might feel that something he/she is drinking or eating has an odd taste. This is again heightened mal-perception causing delusional sensory activities.
- Tactile hallucinations: This is when a person feels things that don't exist. One may feel that he/she is being touched or tickled even when no one else is around or that insects are crawling beneath the skin. One may experience strange sensations, which are not a part of a reality. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.