Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sreedhar ReddyYour feedback matters!
My sister has a kidney stone history. Recently a year and half ago she was hospitalized with immense pain and the result was a 2 mm stone in right kidney. This time 2 days ago she again faced the same pain and was admitted. The ct scan revealed that the previous right aide kidney has gone but a stone of 4 mm diameter developed at left kidney. My query is. Shall we go with microsurgery or leave it to come out with flow. Secondly. She has a bad habit of nail eating and SHE will NOT drink enuf water. An early response would help.
What will happen if we don't take treatment for uti for almost 18 months. Meanwhile taking plenty of water. If there is nothing serious about delaying treatment, what can we do to cure uti without antibiotics.
I am a 36 yr old. I am female and I have a problem of stone 16mm in left kidney. So what should I do?
One of my relative is suffering from kidney stones. He has stone in both kidneys. Is operation possible of both kidney at a time?
Hi my friend consumed 30herfem tabs containing 100 mg elemental iron per day for 3 days. He had nausea and vomiting. But later he is fine. A week after that he was diagnosed with LFT (Liver Function Test) and serum creatinine everything is normal. This was happened 2 weeks ago. But now he's feeling weak slightly nausea and no hungry. So isn't he safe now. Is he still affected by iron overdose?
I want to know the diet for creatinine 4.36 and urea 86. Diet to reduce creatinine level. Whether kiwi fruit can take daily?
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.