Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sravanthi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SravanthiYour feedback matters!
My friend had unprotected sex & then within 24 hours she took an ipill. And suffered from periods within a week. 28 days has been passed from the day of her periods bt still she hasn't gone through her menstrual cycle so is she in trouble?
Last month 28th my periods date but still not getting periods. I done 3 time sex it's any chances to getting pregnant.
I got married 7 years back we have a baby girl of 3 yrs. We want to plan one more baby boy. please suggest some tips and is it possible to have baby boy.
My vagina is itching slightly after completion of an medical abortion. Is it a problem? please suggest me and tell an effective vaginal wash?
My first day to my last cycle was 06-29, my next is due on 7-28. I have been having symptoms. My ovulation was 7-7/7-14. When should I take test? or am I even pregnant? I got Married May 10th. Actually April month Period date 28 and May Month Period 27th and June month Period date is 29th. When should I take test? reply ASAP! I am Confused.
On 20 Jan Me and my gf was making out she was naked and I was wearing underwear so in ejaculation my sperm touches her vagina and that month period are on time 23 Jan but next month was not Normal first day normal second and third day very less so we tasted 6-7 time and results are negative but she is suffering for headaches stomach pain frequently urination she is pregnant without intercourse in just dry humping?
Hi me and my wife (34 yrs) had unprotected sex on Sunday midnight (13th May). She took an I-pill on Tuesday (15th May @ 11 am) i.e 60 hrs after sex. After taking the pill she felt nauseated and vomited within 10 min after taking the medicine. I suppose the i-pill might not show its action as she vomited soon after taking the pill. Please guide us, if she should take some medicine now, as its more than 72 hours.
Anal sex using condom can makes a girl pregnant or not explain in detail and what is the safe period of doing anal sex means how many days before or after a girl periods.
Obesity has put a massive number of people at a higher risk of life-threatening health issues in the recent years. Statistics point out that it has already affected 25% of the Indian population. It is one of the leading causes of illnesses such as stroke, cardiovascular problems, cancer and hypertension.
Causes and symptoms you must watch out for -
The most common causes of obesity are-
- Eating high Glycemic Index (measured above 70) foods like refined grains (white rice, white bread) that cause insulin and blood sugar levels to rise up quickly.
- Leading an inactive, sedentary lifestyle
- Genetic predisposition and hormonal changes over the years. As you age, your body loses muscle mass and the metabolic rate becomes slower. This makes it easier for you to gain weight.
- Other medical conditions such as Hypothyroidism, PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome), Prader-Willi Syndrome
- BMI: People who are obese have a BMI equal to or greater than 30.
- Screening test: If you have been encountering the symptoms mentioned above, consider undergoing screening tests like ultrasound, CT scan and MRI scan.
How can Ayurveda treat Obesity?
In Ayurveda, all health problems are the result of an imbalance of the basic humors in the body - kapha, vata and pitta. One effective Ayurvedic therapy to cure obesity is the Panchakarma vidhi. Panchakarma uses medicated herbs, natural ingredients like rice, sand, medicated powder on your body to soothe your senses and flush out the toxins from your body.
There are 5 different ways to restore your body’s dosha balance-
- Vamana- The process of vomiting out the toxins after medication and therapy.
- Virechana- The process of excreting toxins through bowel movement.
- Nasya- Essential oils and medicinal herbs used to massage the head region. The toxins are then released from your system through formentation.
- Basti- Sesame oil and medicinal herbs used to soften and cut the fat tissues. This increases the heat in the fat tissues and triggers metabolism.
- Raktamoskshana- Purifies the blood stream, thereby filtering out the toxins from your body.
Ayurvedic treatment methods are also accompanied by a balanced lifestyle, healthy diet, exercise and meditation. Those suffering from obesity should go for Panchakarma, as it helps cure the condition from within. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!