Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sravanthi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SravanthiYour feedback matters!
Hi, Last one month ago I had sex with my gf without condom but I don't release one drop also. But she missed the period. Already 10 days postponed. But she tested with sugar & urine. It's negative ans. Why period postponed?
Me and my wife don't want child And we plan to use unwanted 21 So how much time avoid pregnancy? And also we don't want child for 5 year Give a right suggestion what we do?
Have you been trying hard to conceive, but in vain. Then here are 3 things you can do increase your chance of getting pregnant:
- Keeping track of the ovulation period: Even though regular sex throughout the month is advised, it is certainly more fruitful to know your cycle. You can only get pregnant when the sperm meets the egg, and the egg is only released around the 14th day in your cycle. This egg lives only for a day or two, so you have a limited window when you can actually get pregnant. Typically this window is approximately of 6 days, so it's best to have sex in this period. But it's important not get obsessive and put too much pressure to have sex on these days as the stress can reduce sperm quality. So be mindful of it and still enjoy the activity rather than being obsessive. There are several free apps that you can download to help you track your cycle.
- Have missionary sex at least once every 2-3 days: The key is to have regular unprotected sex for over a year. The success rate for this is 84%. It is advised that you have sex every two to three days in every month of the year, and it's not necessary to stick to only those days for having sex when the woman is ovulating. Further, a spiced up sex life can increase your chances of the girl getting pregnant. As for the position, the missionary position works best as it helps the sperm on travelling through the cervix, which in any other position proves to be difficult. You can make the path of the sperm even easier by placing a cushion under the woman as it tilts the uterus, allowing the sperm to travel through more easily.
- Try de-stressing: Psychological preparedness is as important as physical preparedness to maximise your chances of getting pregnant. These days couples lead very hectic and stressful lifestyle in which trying to get pregnant can only add to their stress levels. Increased stress lowers egg passage in women. Besides, trying too hard to get pregnant and the stress that it creates is the reason behind 30% of all infertility problems. In such cases, destressing by exercising, yoga, meditation or acupuncture is a good idea. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Hello doctor I am a Pcos patient. Pls suggest diet for Pcos. Abd my height is 5'3 and my weight is 53 am I over weight. How can I control my Pcos.
Since 2009 I have been menstruating every month, but it has not yet stabilized. Initially I had an 8 day cycle, but gradually it has decreased to 2days a months. The bleeding is also not very heavy and the pain is breath-taking. I experience an abdominal pain even when I am not on my period cycle. Few of my friends have been diagnosed with ovarian- cysts and I fear I have the same because my symptoms match with theirs'. I have developed tiny hair on my chest and back which is not a symptom that normal girls have. If your feel that my concern is valid, please brief me with it's diagnosis and further treatment.
Me and my partner try to have intercourse but we are finding very difficult to enter. As she experience lots of pain. What should we do.
I am 40 years old female and suffering from leakage of white fluid from vagina and which smells bad as well and creating weakness. What should be the remedy.
We are just married and no child, My wife use daily MALA and tablet for avoid pregnancy! Any side effect in future? Please suggests best tab for daily use avoid pregnancy!
The Unani system of medicine evolved in Greece and was first introduced to India by the Arabs. It is also called Unani tibb or Arabian medicine. Hippocrates is known as the father of Unani system of medicine and the theoretical framework of this system is based on his teachings.
- This traditional medicinal system was later developed and refined through systematic experiment by the Arabs.
- Unani medicines are safe and effective as they are prepared from medicinal plants, minerals, animal products etc.
- In Unani medicine, single drugs or their combinations in raw forms are preferred over and above compound formulations.
- The drugs are also said to be safe and free from any side effects.
- One of the best Unani medicines to improve vigour and vitality is Arq-e-Amber or Arq Amber. This medicine is used to strengthen the heart, brain, liver and the stomach.
- Apart from increasing vigour, it has all the properties to improve general, physical and mental well-being.
- It is also an excellent aphrodisiac and is very effective in improving sexual vigour and vitality.
Arq is a liquid obtained by distillation of a number of drugs. These drugs are boiled in a distillation apparatus to get vapours which condense and give arq of these desired drugs. The arq thus contains the volatile part of the drugs.
The ingredients of Arq-e-Amber
Now that we know what arq is, let’s move on to Arq Amber. This is a Unani medicine which has a slightly acrid taste and is light yellow in colour and smells like a lemon. It is prepared from Amber which is a secretion of Ambra grosea, Musakhkhin or Calorific which increase body warmth. The other ingredients of Arq Amber are basically brain and heart tonics and aphrodisiacs.
1. Heart tonic tonifies the liver, brain and reproductive organs
2. Eliminates mental fatigue and exhaustion
3. Improves vigour and vitality
4. Increases sexual power
5. Restores energy
Arq-e-Amber- Therapeutic Uses It improves
1. Weakness of the heart
2. Weakness of the brain
3. Weakness of the liver
4. Eliminates fainting and temporary loss of consciousness due to fall in blood pressure
- Arq-e-Amber: 60 ml Arq-e-Amber is taken orally twice a day along with Anar Sharbat. Habbe Amber Momyai is also very useful in increasing sexual vim and vigour in males. It is also an excellent cardio- brain tonic. It also tones nerves and safeguards libido in males. It also removes sexual weakness immediately after coitus.
- Habbe Jawahar: This Unani medicine is beneficial in getting back to one’s feet post the convalescence. It helps you regain vitality and it works by strengthening the sensory and motor parts of the brain and improving the function of gray matter. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.