Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sonali DeshmukhYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male I am suffering from chest muscle pains in last 2 years, in starting pains total body check up right now all reports was normal dr's tells us gastric pains please help me why did the control gastric problem if any danger for heart or heart related to diseases please replay me.
Dear doctor my sister is 37 years married. She is suffering from high BP ,plz suggest home made remedies for her.
Sir, I am a diabetic since last 22 years with blood pressure. Taking huminsulin 50: 50 37 units in morning and 35 units in evening. Amryl 3, jalra 50 and telma 40 in morning and still have uncontrolled blood sugar. I am the patient of hyper acidity and daily takes pantocid dsr in morning still feel breathlessness frequently. I take home made food only with minimum spices and fat.
My mother has survived after heart attack on 5 June 2016 due to high blood sugar, cardiologists conducted echo test which shows hypokinesia apex, apicolateral wall, apicosept Final diagnosis CAD, RWMA CAD. Mod. CV,systolic dyst ,need explanation and expert opinion.
I have muscular spasms in my left and right sides of my back and some in other parts like chest, throat and legs from my childhood and has gradually increased in intensity and duration with age. Pain starts slow but increases and sometimes last for more than 5 to 7 mins. Stretching helps sometimes but its seem to get worse by the day. please advise.
Do you know that cholesterol is found in baby formula and has got some surprising facts about them? Cholesterol is a waxy, fat like substance which is present in all your cells, and your body’s cholesterol level says a lot about the health of your heart in the future. Having high cholesterol increases your risk of acquiring heart diseases and hence, you should try to maintain a normal cholesterol level.
Here are some surprising facts about cholesterol, which you should know about:
- You cannot live without cholesterol: We are born with cholesterol in our bodies and infants get more cholesterol from mother’s milk. This is why cholesterol is added to baby formula. All the hormones and cells of your body need cholesterol for proper functioning. It also builds the cells and helps the liver to prepare fat processing acids.
- One out of three adults have high cholesterol: It is important for all people above the age of 20 to get a cholesterol checkup every five years. According to studies, around 32% of adults in the USA have got high cholesterol levels. Your cholesterol levels may also be affected by factors such as your diet and stress.
- High cholesterol can be genetic: Genetics is a major influencing factor in high cholesterol levels. Research has proven that almost 75% of high cholesterol cases are genetic in nature while 25% occur because of diet.
- Children can have high cholesterol as well: There is a common misconception that high cholesterol is an issue involving adults only. However, children may also have high cholesterol and it is recommended for you to get your child tested at an early age. For children who are obese and have a family history of heart attacks and high cholesterol, a selective screening is important.
- Sweating raises the levels of good cholesterol: Sweating is good for increasing the levels of good cholesterol in your body. You should follow a healthy diet including food items like avocado and salmon. Working out is also important for raising your HDL levels, which prevent heart disease.
- Supplements may help in lowering cholesterol levels: The first option for controlling your cholesterol levels is to work out regularly. If you are at a risk of heart attack or have hypercholesterolemia, you have to bank on supplements such as plant stanols and sterols. You can also take cholesterol reducing medications such as statins.
Earlier, the medical community was reserved about prescribing cholesterol lowering medicines and they were given only to critical heart patients. In modern day, statin treatment is recommended to people who have even little chances of heart attacks or stroke.