Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shivaraju
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. ShivarajuYour feedback matters!
Why do I sometimes ejaculate with a little amount of yellowish sperm and a large quantity of warm sticky transparent fluid instead of pure white sperm?
I am trying to prepare a healthy diet plan and I need help to know what all foods I should include as the first thing to eat in the morning even before my breakfast to kick start my day.
I am 29 years of age. I have been masturbating for last so many years. Now situation is under control. I have improved alot. I have stopped my self. But whenever I do masturbation. Now once in a week or twice in a week. I get discharged soon also my size is too small. I want the solution. How my size can grow. I want the bigger one. And also to get my sperms come out late. Wht to do and wht to have.
I have sneezing. I am allergic to dust My eosinophil count and IgE is normal. Now I am taking levolin m tablet per day Then also it is not reducing sometimes. What I can do for that.
Hello I am 23 year male I feel so much weakness and I do not have enough stamina to do anything and my body pains what should I do.
It’s a subject many men have wondered about at some point in time: What is the average penis size?
According to a study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI), the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. The average girth is 3.66 inches for a flaccid penis and 4.59 inches for an erect penis. Girth is the circumference of the penis at its widest section.
Keep reading to learn more about penis size, how much size matters for sexual satisfaction, and what you should do if you’re worried that your penis is too small.
What does the research say?
The BJUI research used data from 17 studies, and the study participants totaled more than 15,000 men. In addition to the averages listed previously, the analysis charted sizes and placed them into percentiles.
For example, an erect penis of 6.3 inches is in the 95th percentile. That means that out of 100 men, only five would have a penis longer than 6.3 inches. Likewise, an erect penis of 3.94 inches is in the 5th percentile, meaning that only five men out of 100 would have a penis shorter than 3.94 inches.
Other studies have produced similar results. A study published in the Journal of Urology also found that the length of a penis when flaccid wasn’t a predictor of its length when erect. In other words, men can have erections of similar size, but have flaccid penises of varying size.
How to measure your penis size
Measure length from the top of your penis to the tip of your glans. The top of your penis is where it connects to your pubic bone. The tip of your glans is the round part at the end of your penis. Compress any fat in front of your pubic bone when measuring. Also, don’t include additional length related to a foreskin.
Measure girth around the base or the middle of the shaft.
DOES SIZE MATTER?
Does size matter?
- Of particular concern for some men is whether their penis will be satisfying sexually for themselves and their partner. Some men may also be anxious about how they look naked.
- When it comes to sexual intercourse, bigger may not always be better. In a study in the journal PLOS One, researchers interviewed 75 sexually active women about the size of penis they would prefer for a one-night stand and for a long-term relationship. The women were shown 33 different-sized 3-D penis models made out of blue plastic so as not to suggest a particular race.
- The average size preferred by the women in the study was an erect penis that is 6.4 inches long and 5 inches in circumference for a one-time encounter. For a long-term relationship, the average size preferred by the women was a penis that is 6.3 inches long with a circumference of 4.8 inches. Both of these choices were only slightly bigger than the average.
- Another similar study of women’s preferences, published in BMC Women’s Health, found that penis girth was more important to them than length for sexual satisfaction.
- A man’s perception of his own penis size can have an impact on confidence and a positive body image. Men who are self-conscious about the size of their penis, either in its flaccid or erect state, may experience anxiety-induced erectile dysfunction and other emotional problems.
- Therapists working with men who have this kind of self-consciousness often find that a person’s perception of “too small” doesn’t align with what research shows. One study found that of 67 men who were concerned that their penis was too small, none were determined to have a penis considered short enough to recommend penile lengthening.
How long will other male's urine be harmful for me from when it comes out? Will dry or wet urine harm me sexually or any other manner.
1.Am getting pain in near wrist joint during radial deviation. 2.During tension am getting pain in chest region. Can you please suggest a solution for my problems. Thank You.
Chronic kidney disease or CKD is the decreased function of the function of the kidney for a minimum of three months or more. In this the end stage renal disease usually refers to the end of the kidney function where the kidneys work for less than 15% of what they are supposed to. The kidneys play a vital role in the human body and if they do not function properly then a person can die. The functioning of many organs depends on the kidneys. However, the main function of the kidneys is to remove the products and regulate blood and water, control blood pressure, promote healthy and strong bones, and produce hormones.
Here are 5 facts about kidney disease you should know about:
1. Causes of the kidney disease: There are two main common causes of the end-stage kidney disease. These are preventable causes. These are diabetes and high blood pressure, but then kidney disease can be caused by other inherited diseases such as infection, trauma or polycystic kidney disease.
2. Serious stages: The kidney disease has five stages and stage 5 is known as the end stage renal disease; this is the point where patients usually need dialysis or kidney transplant to lead a sane life. The stages of kidney disease are:
Stage 1 – Slight kidney disease
Stage 2 – Mild decrease in kidney function
Stage 3 – Moderate decrease in kidney function
Stage 4 – Severe decrease in kidney function
Stage 5 – End stage renal disease
3. Detection of the disease: Kidney disease is usually difficult to detect because of the presence of very few symptoms. Age, gender along with the blood test is one way to determine information regarding kidney function. The people who are at a risk of getting kidney disease are:
- Over the age of 55 years
- People who suffer from hypertension and diabetes
- Ethnic groups such as Asians, Africans, Americans, Pacific Islanders and Hispanics
4. Signs and symptoms: CKD is usually considered to be a silent disease and many people don’t know that they are suffering from the disease. The signs and symptoms of the disease are:
- Fatigue and weakness
- Nausea, vomiting and loss of appetite
- Numbness and headaches in hand and feet
- Frequent urination
5. Renal replacement treatment: This is the treatment for the end stage of the kidney disease. Dialysis involves the replacement of some part of the lost function of the kidneys and is usually continued throughout life. There are 2 types of dialysis:
- Hemodialysis: This cleans the blood via an artificial kidney which is hooked to the machine
- Peritoneal dialysis: This removes the excess water and waste products and cleans the blood of the body by using the peritoneal cavity as a filter. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.