Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shashi Kumar P
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi Kumar PYour feedback matters!
Hi. I m 25 years old female. My face. Chest an legs are fair. But my arms. My upper b ck. My lower back and hips are darker. Coz of this I cannot wear all dresses. Pls help me. I want an even skin tone.
I have one scar in my face how to remove that. Iast year I met one accident thats why im getting that mark face & hand. Please advice.
I am having breast pain after my boyfriend sucked them. It has been 2 days now. I have done hot water with salt fermentation also with ice but it didn't showed any result and pain increased after that. Please help me any suggestions or medications.
I am 17 year old boy and I have an oily skin because of which I suffer from pimple problems. Any solution to that?
I have used a eukroma cream for dark spots hydroquinone .past 12 last but I feel a very hot and also dark red face due to this cream. Plzz help I continued this cream or not.
My husband is having a anal hole burning. It started just this morning after he did his daily morning motion .we haven't been indulged in any intercourse since a month except he did a oral sex with me though I hadn't did it with him. Is it serious? Please waiting for your reply.
Hi I am seeing redness on my legs when I apply anti fungal/bacterial ointment it looks like its healing but it never gets cured completely I am having it from 1 month now please suggest.
In the era of information overload, the internet is filled with thousands of beauty advices, most of which tend to do you more harm than good. It is extremely essential to do a thorough and reliable research about the pros and cons of a beauty tip that you intend to utilize.
The following are some of the most common beauty myths that have been passed down through generations:
- Myth- Shaving makes your hair grow back thicker: You must have heard a number of times that shaving tends to make your hair grow back coarser, thicker and darker. Scientific evidence proves this notion as a myth; it states that shaving neither affects the rate of your hair thickness nor its growth. Hair shafts are often thicker than the hair ends, which makes them appear thicker.
- Myth- Toothpaste aids in getting rid of pimples: Applying toothpaste on pimples is among such beauty remedies that have been doing rounds for a long time. Application of toothpaste on a pimple tends to dry your skin and irritates it. Instead of using toothpaste on pimples, it is advisable to utilize medications, which contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid and are designed to treat pimples.
- Myth- Trim you hair to make it grow faster: It is one of the most common beauty myths that everyone is aware of. Hair does not grow from its end; it grows from its root. The appearances of split ends arise due to severe hair damage, which slowly make its way towards the top of your hair. Trimming your hair on a regular basis gives your hair a healthier and fuller appearance, but it does not accelerate the rate of your hair growth.
- Myth- Cocoa butter helps in preventing stretch marks: Another widespread beauty tip, which is unfortunately a myth is that application of cocoa butter on a pregnant woman's belly throughout the course of her pregnancy will prevent the appearance of stretch marks. According to research, cocoa butter has no role in the prevention or control of stretch marks' appearance.
- Myth- Is it possible to shrink your skin pores: No matter how much you scrub or cleanse your skin; it is not possible to shrink your pores. In fact, you cannot close or open pores even if you want to. In order to give your pores a more refined look, use cleaning devices while cleansing your pores.