Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Shashi Kala JainYour feedback matters!
Hi i am 25 year married woman had an abortion 6 month back and i am having scanty bleeding from last month during my menstruation.
My wife was 7months pregnancy, now scan report baby weight is 1.120 kg. This weight is normal or up-normal? What is the standard for weight baby and women during 7months pregnancy time.
Hi mine s first pregnancy it's 53 days now 3 days before I got slight bleeding suddenly so consulted doctor dey scanned everything was good n given sustain injection n advised me to take for 10 days dey asked me to visit again on 1st Nov but advised me to take bed rest .m worrying wats this harm to pregnancy r how and is it common slight abdominal pain while walk r sit only hormone purpose r any chance f getting bleeding again m much worried dono wat all precautions to take. Pls advice me in detail.
I am 24yrs. My marriage was done on last month. I have a doubt. During intercourse I didn't get sexual pleasure. But in foreplay I got much pleasure. My husband has premature ejaculation. Many times he tried. But I didn't get much pleasure during intercourse. What is the reason doctor? Is it any problem of mine?.
I was getting normal periods till I started getting involved sexually. Later when I took ipill a few times I started getting irregular periods. Since 6 months I haven't got any period. I am taking homeopathic medicine and had a drop in January. 3 years ago got tests done had hormonal imbalance. Please suggest medicine remedies or tests.
I am 28 years old. I had my lmp on 16th april 2015. I checked on 24th may I was one week positive. After dat doctr started with folic acid and duphastone. Den I had a light brownish spot on 4th. Doctor gave hcg and increased the dose of duphastone and also gave susten 200 to keep in for 7 days. On 9th may I had my first ultrasound. In dat doctor could not see the heartbeat and foetal pole. She said I had a missed abortion. Please help shall I wait for some more time for the 2nd ultrasound or what should I do?
I had protected sex with my husband 15 days before my periods. My date was 9 October. I had my periods by the date but those were not usual as they ended within two days. My periods were used to be for four days. I am feeling some headache also. Is there any chance of pregnancy. I am in doubt.
I am recently suffering from backbone pain, weakness, missing menstrual period and fatigue. What should I do.
My daughter aged 5 years 8 months is desperate 6 refusing to go to school. It happened from the third day of reopening of school on 1st june. Till today she is finding reasons to quit school. Can't convince her till nw. She says she misses mother. She says teacher is not good. Teachers mouth is not ok. Etc. weird reasons . Please help. She was a lively girl til the pre primary. .she is always sad smiling , Not eating. Just worries all the time.Please tell.
Hai doc. I am recently married. I would like to know about birth control measures except condom preferably medication with out side effects Thanks in advance.
My aunt is 5 months pregnant. Her placenta is very low. Please tell what could be the adverse effects of it and what precautions should be taken?
My doct prescribed me eema hp 5000 / 10000 injection and ecosprin tablets or other med next 1 and half month my last period date 1 april I an taking these med last two weeks today I done my ultrasound I am pregnant and it is normal why doctor suggest these med?
I am married since last 2 years having normal sex life, we eagerly wishing to have a baby, unfortunately we are unsuccessful. Don't know what's exactly the problem.
11 tips to overcome loneliness
I have seen in my practice as a counsellor too often, that people are living in big cities, full of people, but they feel very lonely from within and at the brink of anxiety and depression.
Simply defined, loneliness is a condition of emotional disconnect, socially feeling misfit and never ending solitude. Lonely people often feel insecure and pessimistic about finding desirable and compatible friendships. Poor self-esteem and an underdeveloped sense of one's worthiness, likeability and attractiveness prevent the lonely person from taking risks and venturing out into new relationships. Hence, they typically lack confidence and enthusiasm to pursue new relationships or nurture existing ones. As a chronic condition, it can be emotionally and psychologically debilitating.
Contrary to what many people believe, loneliness isn't just a result of being alone or an absence of friends. It is a deeper problem that is caused by thoughts and feelings of inadequacy, imperfection and shame. Chronically lonely people are often holding onto pessimistic predictions about the prospects of finding companionship, social connections and supportive relationships.
The lonely often suffer in silence. For many, it is hidden behind a facade of normalcy. While smiling and having fun, many hide their core feelings of loneliness. For these people, loneliness is not a reflection of what is happening in their lives at any given moment, but what occurs secretively and silently within them. When around people they know, they pretend to be upbeat, positive and happy, while at the same time feeling unworthy and insecure. Since it is a shame-based experience, it is typically kept a secret.
Lonely people inadvertently put themselves in a catch-22 situation: social opportunities seem like a heavy burden fraught with the potential of rejection or abandonment. The more you feel lonely, the more you feel inadequate and unworthy, the more you stop believing anyone will ever like or love you, the more you isolate. With a belief of potential rejection or abandonment, the lonely person is unable to put their best foot forward in any given social situation. Hence, loneliness feeds on itself.
The causes of loneliness are varied and multi-dimensional, including social, psychological and physiological factors. The major cause of chronic loneliness is often attributed to early developmental factors such as a child's lack of attachment to their adult caregivers who only conditionally love (love with strings attached) their children. Similarly, childhood neglect, abuse and abandonment are early childhood factors that eventually manifest into adult loneliness.
Since loneliness is a deeply embedded psychological experience (condition), having enough friends can never result in feeling secure and lovable. Building up one's self-esteem and ability to love, respect and care for oneself is fundamental in solving and healing the deeper psychological conditions that create chronic loneliness. Counselling helps people to explore their early childhood wounds in a safe and confidential space and learn new ways to 're-parent' themselves by learning to love, acknowledge and appreciate themselves.
Life is too short to waste on suffering from core loneliness. Please heed to my suggestion: open up, take a chance and access the hidden part of you that deserves true and loving companions. Heal your childhood wounds. Learn to love yourself and eliminate loneliness from your life!
The following are 10 tips to battle and conquer loneliness:
1. Catch your inner critic's attempts to sabotage yourself. Pay attention to self-degrading thoughts like 'I am too fat for anybody to want to date' I wish I were funnier and had interesting things to say 'or' people never seem to understand me,
2. Replace negative self-talk with affirming messages, such as 'I am perfectly lovable just as I am' and 'I welcome love, friendship and support into my life'
3. Fight the urge to isolate. Isolation validates your fears that you are not worthy of the love and support you absolutely deserve. Sometimes you have to force yourself to do exactly that which you are dreading -- like putting yourself out there.
4. Weed out the toxic relationships and create space in your life for relationships that fuel your spirit. You can't grow lovely succulent vegetables with a large patchwork of weeds.
5. Nurture your support network. Even if there is only one person to start with, you can build on it. Don't underestimate the importance of what you have to offer.
6. Expand your social network. Online social sites such as meetup. Com is an ideal place to meet people and to explore hobbies, interests and social groups.
7. Open your self-up, take risks, and allow yourself to be vulnerable. Since loneliness results in isolation, experiment by sharing aspects of yourself, including experiences, feelings, memories, dreams, desires, etc. This will help you feel more known and understood.
8. Ask for what you need. Find your voice. Tell people what you need from them to alleviate the loneliness. Friends respond to direct messages for help and support. Give it a try, you might be surprised!
9. Take action. Don't wait for an invitation. Be willing to take a risk, be proactive and invite people to share in your life, whether it is for coffee, lunch, a walk, an event or a gathering in your home.
10. Recognize the importance of being alone and enjoying solitude. Being alone is not the same as being lonely. Peace, quiet, freedom, space and the opportunity to connect with your deeper self.
11. Consider therapy. Counseling is something that is healthy and proactive that can help you overcome the self-defeating behaviors that exacerbate loneliness. With the support of a therapist, you can change your thinking and relationship patterns and achieve the life you want!