Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. ShajidYour feedback matters!
I am having short sightedness and I was wondering, if I get an operation to get it fixed ,at my age would it be safe for me? FYI I get fluid in eyes a lot but I didn't know what that condition is called so I didn't mark it in the question below. Hope this helps.
Hi, I am suffering from retinal hemoraghes problem since 2007. I have undergone many lasers in both eyes including the intake of heavy dose of steroids. Now the situation is like some sort of vitreous is there like cobwebs floating 24*7 which is bothering me in both eyes. I want to know, Is there any other treatment to get rid of this like surgery or this vitreous is not removable at all. If surgery is the option, what are the risk involved in it?
I am 28 years male. My right eye is unbalance outside. What should I do for my strabismus eye. Please tell me the process of surgery.
When I am using my gadgets like mobile and my lappy, my eyes starts burning and feeling tired why so?
I am 16 year old boy, I can not see distance objects clearly but can see near objects clearly. Is there any other way except specs to cure it.
I am 22 years old girl. I have specs I have 3 & 3. 5 no of my eyes I dont wanna go through any surgery or something like that. I want to have some natural or medicines by which I can remove my glasses. Please reply as soon as possible.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.