Doctors in Sai Preethi Life Line Hospital & Diagnostics
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Sai Preethi Life Line Hospital & DiagnosticsYour feedback matters!
Life provides numerous challenges that complicate our road to happiness. Whether it be job stress, trouble at home, or illness, it can be difficult to remain positive and begin each day with optimism and energy. Yet time and time again, studies reflect that how you begin your day has a significant impact on your productivity and success. Set yourself up for success by learning to begin your day on the right note. You may benefit from consulting these general strategies on how to wake up smoothly.
- Go to bed at a reasonable time- The first step to waking up well in the morning is getting to bed the night before. Experts say adults should aim for between six to eight hours nightly, so organize your evening activities around getting a full night sleep. Additionally, experts also recommend finishing the use of electronic devices at least an hour before bedtime to give your brain time to shut down and prepare for sleep.
- Don't sleep with the lights on- Other than making it difficult to attain sleep, research indicates that when we sleep or dream in mild to moderate light, we restless and wake up feeling more depressed than we ordinarily would. This includes sleeping in light generated by TVs, computers, nightlights, and streetlights, which have all have been shown to negatively impact the mood of sleepers. Try a sleeping mask or blackout curtains to block out light while you sleep. Exposure to light interferes with our body's production of melatonin, which is a hormone that helps control your sleep and wake cycle. Dimming your lighting as you're preparing for bed and making your room as dark as possible can help keep your melatonin production on track.
- Clear your mind with relaxation techniques- Meditation, deep breathing, or progressive muscle relaxation are ways to help calm anxiety, tension, or troublesome thoughts that might keep you awake. Try incorporating one or more of these practices into your nighttime routine.
- Sleep on your right side. Want to enjoy peaceful dreams and wake up in a good mood? Researchers have discovered that sleeping on your right side increases the chance that you will have positive dreams and also decreases the likelihood of mood dysfunction throughout the day. Having trouble keeping your sleep posture on the right side? Consider purchasing a body pillow. Having it on your left side will shape your sleep posture and prevent you from rolling to the left.
Design your room to be conducive to sleep. Do you live near a busy intersection with lots of noise? Does your bedroom window face the sunrise or street lights? Purchasing light-blocking curtains and getting a white-noise device are only a few of the ways you can create a better environment for deep sleep.
- Install a ceiling fan. These can create white noise and also circulate air in a stuffy room.
- Decorate with soothing colors. Repaint if necessary.
- Use ambient lighting, as opposed to overhead lighting, when possible. Lamps are a good source for this, but recessed lighting inside wall molding is also an option. Dimmer switches can also create the right light level.
- Choose the right alarm clock. To ensure waking without shock or grogginess, consider an alarm specially designed to wake you gradually.
- Install an air purifier. For allergy sufferers, this is essential and will result in vastly improved sleep quality.
- Consider a foam mattress. Especially if you sleep with another person, foam mattresses are great at isolating movement so it doesn't wake the other person.
Remember that beds are for sleeping. Research has shown that using your bed for activities like reading or watching movies can prevent sleep and create an association with stimulation rather than rest.
Let go of your worries. If you find yourself having difficulty sleeping due to worries about your day, consider keeping a journal. Earlier in the day, ask yourself "What keeps me awake at night?" and write down the things that are on your mind.
- Keep a notepad by your bed to record intrusive thoughts that wake you up during the night.
- Take stock of accomplishments. One way of helping gain closure and foster reassurance is to write down what you've accomplished during the day.
- Create a to-do list for the next day. Instead of lying awake, trying to remember what needs to happen tomorrow, create a list before going to bed. This helps you get closure on the current day while dialing back on the pressure to remember everything at once.
- Try preparing for the next day before you go to bed. Lay out your clothes, pack a lunch, and assemble everything you'll need for work or school the next morning. This can help ease stress in the morning, and you'll feel better getting into bed know it's already been done.
Your overall health and your genes affect your liver. So do diet, lifestyle, and environment. There are simple, commonsense steps you can take to help keep your liver healthy without special detox programs. These guidelines can be especially important if you have certain things that make the liver disease more likely, like heavy alcohol use or a family history of liver disease. You should:
- Limit the amount of alcohol you drink. Talk to your doctor about what's right for you.
- Eat a well-balanced diet every day. That's 5-9 serving of fruits and vegetables, along with fiber from vegetables, nuts, seeds, and whole grains. Also, be sure to include protein to support enzymes that help your body detox naturally.
- Keep a healthy weight, or lose weight if you need to.
- Exercise every day if you can. Check with your doctor if you haven't been active.
# Detox liver- Weight reduction with liver detoxification.
A lipoma is a growth of fatty tissue that slowly develops under the skin. It occurs at any age.
A lipoma can form on any part of the body, but they typically appear on the:
They are classified as benign growths or tumors of fatty tissue. Lipoma isn’t cancerous and is rarely harmful.
❄soft to the touch.
❄ move easily if prodded with the finger.
❄ grow slowly.
❄ might be painful.
1.) Calcarea carb:- This is the best medicine to treat lipoma in those who are overweight. Those who have excessive sweating through the head, sensitivity to cold air.
2.) Sulphur:- Those patients with high intake of sweets in their diet, excessive sweating, sensitivity towards heat and dislike towards bathing, with burning sensation.
3.) Belladonna:- Lipoma is usually painless, at times it can be painful too. In such situations, the pain is aggravated by touching the lump. Belladonna not only helps in subsiding the pain but also in dissolving the lump fully.
4.) Thuja:- This helps in dissolving any fatty lumps developing anywhere in the body. In case the patient suffers from high cholesterol, then this is the best medicine to be administered.
5.) Calcarea fluor:- Soft lump formation anywhere on the body.
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
2. Onset of a heart attack
4. Weakness of the arteries
5. Weakness of the heart muscle
8. Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
What is Prenatal care?
It is crucial for a woman who is on her way to becoming a mother to pay special attention to her health. Health care offered to a pregnant woman is also known as prenatal care or antenatal care. It is a very important phase in a woman's life, so go for regular prenatal checkups as they go a long way in reducing risks of complications during pregnancy and child birth. This, in turn, increases the chances of giving birth to a healthy baby.
Contrary to popular belief, prenatal care does not begin when a woman is told that she is pregnant. Prenatal care should ideally be started at least three months before you try to conceive a child. This prepares your body and mind for the changes that pregnancy will bring. Some healthy habits to follow during this period include:
- Quit Drinking alcohol and smoking
- Consult a gynecologist about any existing medical conditions, medication you may be on and what supplements you should start taking
- Avoid contact with chemicals and toxic substances
Once your pregnancy is confirmed, you will need to visit the doctor regularly for checkups.
Prenatal checkups are meant to keep an eye on your health and the health of your baby. In most cases, you will be asked to come in every month for the first two trimesters and every two weeks during the seventh and eighth month of your pregnancy. During the ninth month, your doctor may want to see you once a week until the delivery. In cases where a pregnancy is considered high risk because of existing medical conditions, the age of the mother or any other factors, the doctor may ask a for more frequent checkups.
A prenatal checkup involves a physical examination, tests, screenings and dietary consultations. Some of the common tests include blood tests to check for HIV, the mother’s blood type and anemia. Your blood pressure will also be monitored. When it comes to the baby’s health, determining the rate at which the baby is growing and heart rate are most important. In the later stages of your pregnancy, the position of the baby will also be noted. It is important to not skip these checkups even if you are feeling fine.
Keep your doctor informed about any changes you may notice in your health. Do not take any medication without consulting your doctor even if it is for something as simple as a cold. Do not feel shy about talking to your doctor and ask him or her anything you would like to about your pregnancy and childbirth.
I am 20 years old male. I have small 2 (0.5-1 cm) mass in outside of anus. It is little painful. Past 2 days .I expected it is piles. Any ointment for this.
Part of the joy of eating is in tasting the food. However, not everyone can enjoy their sense. Taste disorders affect up to 15% of the world’s population. However, many people do not recognize the signs and consult a doctor for this condition. There are many different types of taste disorders. Some people are born with such disorders while in other cases, it develops as a result of radiation therapy, infections, surgery, bad oral hygiene etc. The good news is that many of these disorders are curable once the trigger has been identified.
What is a taste disorder?
The tongue is divided into different zones which respond to different tastes such as salty, sweet, sour, bitter and umami. An inability to recognize one or more of these tastes is known as a taste disability. It is important to note that the reaction of taste-buds is relative. Thus, suddenly finding candy sweeter after eating a bland meal is not a taste disorder. While taste disorders may be common, true taste loss is rare. This is a condition known as ageusia.
Most common taste disorders
- Hypogeusia: This is the most common taste disorder. It is marked by the lingering of a taste even when the mouth is empty. In such cases, people also usually complain of reduced ability to taste flavours that are sweet, salty, bitter, sour etc.
- Dysgeusia: This is a condition that is marked by a salty, foul, rancid taste that lingers in the mouth. This may be accompanied by a burning sensation in the mouth. This condition is known as burning mouth syndrome. It is most commonly diagnosed amongst middle-aged and elderly women.
- Anosmia: In many cases, a lack of taste is due to an inability to smell the aroma of the food. Without being able to smell food, the taste receptors also have difficulty identifying the different flavours. One of the most common examples of this is how patients suffering from a cold complain of being unable to taste their food.
When to seek help?
If the inability to taste food persists for a long time, one should consult a doctor. This becomes necessary especially when a loss of taste causes weight loss of any other changes in the body. The doctor will identify the factor triggering the loss of taste and treat it to revive taste buds. Making a few lifestyle changes such as quitting smoking can also help treat a loss of taste.
Nasal allergy is something that needs proper care and treatment to opt. Nasal allergy is the home to serious health issues, so it is prominent to know the reason behind it. Sometimes people get allergic to dust, tree pollen, some flowers, animal dander or it might be something else which is causing irritation in the nose. Treat your allergies on the priority basis because it is not something which can be ignored. Give a look at the below-mentioned symptoms and know the precautions that can find a way to get you out of this.
- Nose running: The congestion in your nose can be one of the most common symptoms of nasal allergies. Maintain a distance from the substances which cause irritation in your nose. For instance, if you have nasal allergy from dogs or cats, then washing your hands properly and changing clothes after playing with them can get you rid of a sniffle.
- Sneezing: The use of antihistamines is very much helpful to get rid of the periodical sneezing, but the follow the instructions provided on the label of the medicine. Over-the-counter pills are really beneficial. Otherwise, keep the miles’ distance from the species and things which cause sneezing. Know the reason behind the sneezing as soon as possible before it takes a serious turn.
- Eyes’ Itching: If you are annoyed from the watering and itching of eyes, then do not ignore the symptom. Try using a cloth washed with cold water to place on the eyes. Contact lenses should not be adopted. Keep yourself away from the allergy trigger substances. The wearing of sunglasses can also be beneficial so adopt these ways to get the soothing eyes.
- Postnasal drip: There is a production of mucus in the lining of your nose whenever you are suffering from cold or any other allergic conditions. The thickening of the mucus is the only cause of the post nasal drip. So, opt the saline nasal spray or go for the drinking fluids. To get rid of the lump in the throat and get the pain-free nose without any type of irritation.
- Sinus pressure: If you are feeling any type of pressure behind your forehead, eyes, and cheeks, then be sure that this is the sinus pressure. Application of a warm and wet cloth to your face can be a very good catch. Try using the saline nasal spray or go for the steam inhalation. But, the long time period of the sinus pressure needs the proper care of the doctor so beware of that.
Do not ignore the symptoms mentioned above because a small mistake can cause the serious problems. The aforementioned points are also beneficial, but the reference of a doctor can provide the best ways possible. Proper care is necessary to be taken if you want to keep your nose working smoothly. Get the best advice and choose soothing breath for you.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease results from the disorder more commonly known as PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome. A syndrome is starkly different from a disease, for the former entails a set of symptoms usually occurring in concurrence, while the latter means a particular biological condition with an identifiable reason behind it.
A syndrome solicits your concern and forethought in order to eliminate or at least control the chances of an underlying disease. Trigger to a syndrome is undetectable and hence fighting it efficiently is fairly problematic. It is rare to find adolescent girls without hormonal problems.
Hormonal imbalances are just too common to be a novel topic any further. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome is faced due to imbalances in hormone secretions. It refers to the development of multiple cysts in your ovary. This condition usually affects women falling within the age group of 15 to 50. Eight among ten women, at a given point of time, are reported with PCOS. Symptoms of PCOS, when neglected, can lead to Polycystic Ovarian Disease. If you have been facing similar health issues, it is advisable to undergo a check- up and get diagnosed at the earliest possible.
- A receding hairline or increased hair fall can lead to thinning of scalp hair. Such a sign should not be taken lightly as it could be indicative of Polycystic Ovarian Disease.
- Extremely painful menstruation, irregular periods or prolonged periods with heavy bleeding might be reason enough for worrying.
- Development of acne could be another sign. Acne is common to girls attaining puberty, but an unprecedented growth should be a matter of concern.
- Patchy skin, pigmentation and discoloration of the skin are the other symptoms.
- PCOS may also result in continual depression and anxiety.
- Obesity is the most commonly noticed symptom. People suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease have lower metabolism and thus, reducing weight is an ordeal.
- Many women tend to grow thick facial hair or chest hair. Such a condition discourages the person to go out in public. It leads to social ostracizing which further bears severe effects on one's mental health.
- PCOS mostly affects women belonging to the childbearing age. As a result of this syndrome, females stop ovulating. Conception becomes extremely difficult as the syndrome may lead to infertility.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease can result in Type 2 diabetes or even cardiovascular problems. If not diagnosed and treated at an early stage, it might lead to ovarian cancer. There is hardly any preventive measure to counter the chances of such a syndrome, but certain alterations in your diet under the guidance of a dietician and regular exercising can improve your health.