Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ShafiuddinYour feedback matters!
My age is 25 but I ve small pencil strength. How can I make it big? Since I'm going to marry soon. Please help me in this regard.
My sperm comes out very Quickly how to increase sex time I also suffering from night fall my sperm comes out in dream how to stop it?
Hello doctor .my age is 21 years female .I have a cousin his age is about 19 years .he likes me so much. He tries to romance me during night. Yesterday he begged me he wants to have sex with me. I said I don't like. But I don't want to refuse him .is there any other way of satisfying him. Instead of sex. Like he is asking to take his penis in my mouth. If I do this will I get any disease. Please suggest some other ways of satisfying him instead of sex. Thank you doctor.
From last year I m having the habit to takeout sperm daily but I want to leave it I have tried much but nothing happens I repeat the same what should I do for this I m just 17 year Is their any sideffect of this?
I am 19 . Is it truth that when you grow up it takes more time to cum and ejaculation and to get a erection? And while I am growing should the sense of masturbation increase or reduce? And last one is the sense of masturbation same as the sense of sex or there is different ? Please give me a convincing answer? Thanks doctor.
What a man should generally do make his penis healthy in natural way if his penis is previously weaker as becoz of the habit known as daily masturbation?
Hi good evening I have a problem that is when I continuously do any work then I get too much tired. But when I sleep in the night the next day morning my pant will be wet. Something white liquid will come out. So what shall I do to avoid this. Please help me.
When someone intends to describe 'intercourse', the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual periods can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain.
- Inflammation of prostate gland: For males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical Conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal Imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.