Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ShafiuddinYour feedback matters!
What are the dangerous affects can happen when a person (me) who masturbate per day. I m addicted to it. Is there any harm for my future sex. I m 20 now n not married. Is there any tablet to stop this addiction.
I'm suffering from premature ejaculation please suggest me a good medication that can treat me from the root.
My question is on Sexual interest. Whenever i feel aroused, my penis erects but it is for a short period, and within this period if i penetrate then i could enjoy sex, but if i indulge in foreplay for long, i am loosing my erection and after which my penis doesn't erect. Suggest any remedy for the problem. Also during the act i feel that my body heat increases during foreplay. Any connection with the erection problem
I Hd sex on 27th nov n I hv takn ipill on 29th nite n again I Hd sex nxt 2 days I Hd taken I pill on 1st nite .will I b pregnant?
I had sex with my bf. But now my marriagebis fix. I want to know how to tighten the vagina walls n muscle. My friend suggest me to use Alum by dissolving it in water she uses it and her vagina become tight. please hellp me do not tell me kegel exercise I m doing it. please help me is alum really worked. As in indian most women n girls use it.
Hello doctors, I had sex. With unknown woman, I don't know her HIV status. I used condom during that time. It's going to be one month now. Now I am feeling fatigue and fever. I am infected with HIV. Please let me know any doctor I can consult in Chennai.
I and my gf was intimate on 11th july and there was hardly any penetration or ejaculation. But due to safety I gave her unwanted 72 within the next 6 hours. Her last periods was on 29th june and due date is 28 or 29 th july. Will she have a normal period and is there any chances of pregnancy. Please reply I am in great tension.
There are a lot of health conditions people do not want to talk about publicly, as they find it shameful or fear it can point questions at them. However, not talking about them leads to many myths and misconceptions, which hold no truth.
Of these, common is Erectile Dysfunction in men. Most men, at some point of time, experience Erectile Dysfunction. Erectile Dysfunction is a condition, whereby the person concerned is unable to get an erection. Even if he gets one, he fails to keep it. Erectile Dysfunction often goes untreated because most men find the condition embarrassing enough to be discussed. This lack of awareness has given rise to many unreasonable and illogical myths and misconceptions.
Myths and misconceptions about ED that needs to be busted:
Erectile Dysfunction is nothing to be ashamed of. In fact, timely medication can greatly improve the condition. For proper awareness, it is necessary to get the facts right.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is nothing serious, self-medication will help
- Fact: Really? Your grey matter must be working overtime to bless you with such amazing ideas. Erectile Dysfunction, at times, can be an indication of something as big and serious as Diabetes, Parkinson's disease, Hypertension or Atherosclerosis. Reason enough to shed your inhibitions and consult a physician at the earliest.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction is an old age problem
- Fact: These illogical misconceptions will do you no good. Get this baseless myth out of your system. Though Erectile Dysfunction is common amongst the older folks, the younger lot are not spared either.
Erectile Dysfunction can affect men of all age groups.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction can be due to a cold partner, who fails to attract and excite you
- Fact: Lack of interest in your partner seldom results in Erectile Dysfunction. There can be many underlying factors that can interfere with the erection. Certain medications, depression, obesity or lifestyle habits (smoking and street drug abuse) can affect one's performance greatly.
- Myth: Any erection problem is Erection Dysfunction
- Fact: This myth is as absurd and irrational as the saying; all tumors are benign. Before drawing any conclusion, it is important to get to the root cause. A person going through an intense emotional turmoil or stress might not get an erection. There will be days when a man will not be able to keep an erection. There is nothing to raise a hue and cry over it. It is just a phase and will pass off soon.
- Myth: Erectile Dysfunction results in low or no libido at all
- Fact: In males, low libido often results from a significant drop in the testosterone level. It is an outcome of the hormonal changes taking place within the body. Erectile Dysfunction has little to do with low libido.
Do you want to experience a massive boost in your semen production?
Trust me, you are not alone. Most men would do anything to help them produce more semen. A larger volume of semen is not just great for enhancing fertility but is also great for enhancing pleasure on ejaculation.
One of the most important factors affecting semen production in your body is your testosterone level. Low testosterone impacts semen production negatively and vice versa.
Listed below are some simple ways to enhance semen production in your body:
1. Begin by Drinking More Fluids
The simplest thing you can do to increase your semen production is to drink more fluids. Dehydration impacts your body fluids adversely and it's no different when it comes to semen volume.
Try to drink as much water as possible. You must drink at least 8-10 full glasses of water every day. Fruit juices are another great option. However, you must avoid soft drinks and coffee. This is because caffeine is known to result in dehydration.
2. Consume More Zinc
Zinc is important for testosterone production. You would be surprised to know that almost 70% of zinc in your body is actually present in your semen and you lose it with every ejaculation. Thus, it's all the more important to consume more zinc.
Some of the best sources of zinc include beef, red meat, poultry, seafood like oysters etc. Oysters are a great source of zinc but the problem with them is that they feed at the bottom of the sea which is getting increasingly polluted with each passing day. In such a case, beef happens to be the best source of zinc.
As a matter of fact, grass-fed beef is one of the best source of both zinc and protein. Including it in your diet it a great step towards enhancing semen production.
3. Lifestyle Changes
Here are a couple of lifestyle changes that can help boost your semen volume:
Exercise Daily - Weight training is a great way to enhance testosterone secretion in your body. Not just this, exercise also help boost flow of oxygenated blood that is rich in nutrients to your whole body, including the testicles. This helps your testicles get all the required minerals to increase semen production
Stop Smoking - I know you are already aware that smoking causes cancer. However, what most men do not realize is that smoking is equally bad for their sexual and reproductive health too. Nicotine and other toxins in cigarettes can lower sperm count and semen volume and also alter the DNA structure of sperm resulting in fertility issues. Thus, you must consider giving up smoking.
Manage Stress - Stress, depression and other negative feeling can play havoc within your body. Stress can spike up hormone cortisol in your bloodstream which impacts testosterone production adversely. This affects semen production negatively. You must try to manage stress through yoga and other techniques like tai chi etc. Exercise is another effective stress buster.
4. Try Natural Semen Enhancement Pills
Yet another effective way to boost semen production is with the help of natural semen enhancement pills. Such pills are a powerful amalgamation of minerals, vitamins and herbal extract that can help you produce up to 5 times more semen within a few months.
Not just this, they also help you get rock solid and longer lasting erections. They can also help enhance the force with which you spurt out semen so that you can experience very powerful and intensely pleasurable orgasms.