Submit a review for Dr. M.K. Shafiuddin BumsYour feedback matters!
2 months back I got married. Just once I had sex with my wife. I can't control not to have at least once in a day. Till now I had one time. Everytime she will say no interest at all. Even while doing sex no satisfaction just like a formality she will behave. Tell me what to do. Whether I have to show her to a doctor or would you suggest her and me any tablet to increase mood. Waiting for your reply.
Can I take sildenafil 100 mg after every 24 hours continuously for 30 days or 60 days or say 365 days. I have no other disease. I do not take any other medication. So is it safe to take sildenafil 100 mg after a gap of 24 hours continuously for a month or say a year.
Am doing exercise for extra length 4 pennis I mean stretching exercise that's any side effects for my pennis or related bidyparts.
Can you recommend any allopathic medicine for sexual disorders which will not have many side effects. Before I moved to ayurved I was taking Enlarge forte sachet and coq 10 and androil testocap. Pls help.
There are a few very common things that a man consumes or does every day without even realizing, that they have a tendency to reduce his fertility. These causes start from drinking and could end with something as harmless as caffeine.
Let's see which habits can cause reduction in sperm count thereby reducing fertility of a man.
- Eating processed meat harms sperm quality.
- Excessive usage of laptop can also lead to reduction in sperm count because of the heat that a laptop releases.
- Hormonal imbalance also causes low sperm production.
- If a man is underweight or overweight, this could also lead to less production of sperm. So, a man should watch his weight before thinking of extending his family.
- Exposure to too much heat for a prolonged time leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Regular smoking also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Excessive stress also causes reduction in sperm count.
- Regular and continuous exposure to chemicals like xylene, painting material and metal like lead also leads to low sperm count.
- Chemicals present in sunscreen lotion can harm a man's sperm count so one should be alert while using a sunscreen lotion.
- Sex toys also cause infertility in men because of presence of phthalates in them.
- Regular intake of canned food can also contribute in low sperm count.
- Regular drinking habits reduce testosterone levels thereby reducing the quality and production of sperm.
- Excessive intake of canned food leads to intake of bisphenol A which lowers down the quality of the sperm.
- Excess intake of caffeine also leads to reduction in sperm count.
- Lack of exercise and laziness also reduces sperm count to a great extent.
Some of the above mentioned things can be unavoidable, but point here is that taking everything in moderate quantity doesn't do any harm but problem occurs when the intake is excessive, regular and beyond limit. So, it's better to reduce the quantity and regular use of such things than letting it affect your sperm count.
I am suffering from penis problem During masturbation foreskin doesn't allow head to fully come outside. I feel pain in foreskin. It becomes very tight and after masturbation my foreskin doesn't allow head to go inside. So is there any solution without surgery. Because lot of people say that you have to go through surgery of foreskin and I don't wanted to to surgery. So kindly give me solution on that.
Due to over masturbation since 15 years of age my penis has become small and currently I have stopped masturbation now .Small penis size worries me a lot and I am tensed about my sex life. So please guide me how to solve out this problem.
Which kind of treatment is most effective and without side effect for sexual disorder? I am confused whether I should marry or not for this problem. please sugest the solution.
I m.25 years old unmarried female. I have severe vaginal itching with a little white discharge since last 6/7 days. Due to this I have pain and swelling. Please give me proper suggestion and treatment.
Hi doctor, I am 25 years old and married I have so much of interest in sex, but my wife did have a that much of interest we don't have personal issues its a love marriage, at the time of sex she feels so much of pain I am not able to do the sex, that means her Virginia is very tight. I am not able to push into her pussy Is there any medicine for my wife to get a interest in sex. Please help me.
Hi, I have got a hard round shaped ball kind near my private part from inside. Its been a month that didn't go yet. But I don't have any pain. Previously I had got but it was there for a week. After that it disappeared. Could you please explain me why is that so.
I am a 18 years old lady and have a 24 years old boy friend. We decided to have sex. But couldn't complete our session. As my vagina is very tight and I have suffered a lot a pain .And my boy friend couldn't see me in pain so he left it in between. Pls suggest me some ideas to deal with it.
My room friend has a habit of masturbating, I am using common bathroom toilet, my friend Unsafe sex several times with callgirl, several days before the cut (wound) on my hand, so my friend sperm contact with my hand cut (wound, so can be HIV transfer, I am so feared please tell exact time HIV how long survive outside the body.
I am55 year of age. I want to have sex but, I find it difficult to get an erection and maintain it I smoke a packet a day. Could you please give me some tips to get rid of this problem as it'affecting my marriage.
Hi, weekly two or three times sperm leaking in deep sleep. Can you please tell me I have any problem.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit: Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables: Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products: Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods: Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats: Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.