Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Savita DesaiYour feedback matters!
I am 31 yrs old and 7 months back given birth to my baby through cesarean. 20 days back first time since my delivery I met with my husband. That was the time where my periods has to come but they haven't came till now. But my husband strongly confirms that he hasn't released the semen inside my vagina. After that intercourse, for five days I have observed the secretions of white discharge and stopped. But my periods haven't come till now. I just worrying that will I get the pregnancy again! for which we are not at all ready at this moment. Kindly clarify this doubt.
Dietician says that the best way to lose weight is through a weight loss diet. Every second or third person you meet wishes to lose weight now a days. So, if you wish to lose weight, the best way to lose weight is by following weight loss plans with a proper diet to lose weight. The Lucknow dietician says that, the best weight loss diet is:
Weight loss plans:
- Dietician says that the best weight loss diet is the one that includes the intake of:
- Whole eggs- Since they are high in protein and contain good fats, eggs are best if you need to lose weight.
- Leaf greens- Leafy greens such as spinach, kale etc. should be included in your weight loss plan. They have several properties which make them perfect for a weight loss diet.
- Beans and legumes- Best way to lose weight is to include beans and legumes in your diet to lose weight. This includes lentils, kidney beans etc. These are high in protein and fibre; these two nutrients are good in making you feel satiated.
- Soups- Also include soups in your diet to lose weight. Soups are very healthy and also contain fewer calories. Include various vegetable soups in your diet plan for weight loss.
- Fruits- Intake lots and lots of fruits in your diet. For a diet plan for weight loss, fruits are a must.
- Chia seeds- Chia seeds are also known to aid in weight loss. They are very nutritious as well. So chia seeds should also be included in your diet to lose weight.
- Salmon- Salmon fish is extremely healthy. It is satiating, and also keeps you full for a longer time with fewer calories. Salmon is very high in protein and it is loaded with other necessary nutrients as well. Therefore, salmon should be a part of your diet to lose weight and your weight loss plan.
- Online diet plans: Dietician says that today online diet plans are very effective. Various online dieticians suggest online diet plans for best way to lose weight, various diet plans for weight loss, and other weight loss plans. Various nutritionists and dieticians have online clinics now a day. They can tell you the best way to lose weight through diet food.
Hello. 7 months ago I had protected anal exposure with Female. Afer 7 months I found anal sex has highest risk for getting infected. So I get tested at 7 months of my last exposure. My result was 0.231 Non reactive on 4th gen ECLIA. For cross checking I had another test from different clinic and results was Non reactive. I got two negative results after 7 months of exposure. But I'm still in fear of being infected. I'm feeling too much anxiety, Guilt and depression. My anxiety is killing me from inside. Thanks for Giving me your Valuable Moments.
Having a surgery, big or small, will subject your body to a certain degree of pain. Post-operative care, hence, is of paramount importance. You'll have a surgical wound where the surgeon has made an incision. To ensure that it heals quickly and to reduce the risk of an infection, it is important that you care for your wound area and keep a regular check for unusual signs and symptoms.
Let us take a step back to understand the normal process of how a wound heals. At first, there will be inflammation during the first week when blood flow to your wound increases. This is a crucial care period as your wound is still fresh. The second phase is proliferation where new blood vessels and tissue begin to grow around the area.
The third and final phase is maturation where new cells develop to strengthen the wound and soften the scar. Depending on the location and size of your wound, your surgeon may have used stitches (medically called sutures), metal clips or staples, adhesive dressing, tape or glue. Stitches, clips and staples are usually removed between three and fourteen days after your treatment. Here is how you can care for your surgical incision:
- Change your dressing regularly: Most patients are called to the hospital at regular intervals during the first week for change of dressing two or three times. The nurse or doctor ensures a sterile environment during the process. If you find your dressing falling of late night and you can't go to the hospital, you can wash your hands thoroughly and open a new sterile dressing package and apply to your wound. At all times, touch only the edges of your old / new dressing.
- General care for your incision site: Keep the incision site as clean and dry as possible. Keep it covered with plastic during a shower if it is on your hands or legs or take a sponge bath until you get a green signal from your doctor. Protect the incision from sunlight. Some incisions may get itchy as they heal. This is quite common, but it is important not to scratch your incision during this period.
- Eating and drinking properly to heal quickly: Vitamin C and Proteins are important as they aid in healing of wounds. Eat a healthy and balanced diet, which includes a variety of lean meat, fish, eggs, dairy products, fruit and vegetables. Make sure that you drink enough water because if you're dehydrated, your wound may take longer to heal.
- Look for signs of infection: The common signs of an infection are redness, swelling, unusual drainage, warmth around the incision site increased pain or tenderness at the incision, incision opens up or a fever of more than 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.
Hi, I am 27 years old. I got married 2 years before. And till now i did not get pregnant. I suddenly increased my weight. I don't know why. So I just take my thyroid and haemoglobin test yesterday. The report of haemoglobin is 12.1 and the report of thyroid is T3 level 3.36 T4 level 1.04 serum TSH level is 1.11. So please tell me doctor as I have thyroid? And how can I reduce my weight? What is the correct time for intercourse to get pregnant?
hello doctor. I had sex with my boyfreind on2 december2014 and I did test on 12may 2015. And its shows non reactive. My report says method used -immuno assay method. Material tri-dot. Am worried I have no syptoms am healthy. Please advise. Negative results does not exclude possibility of exposure or infection of hiv virus. What does this mean?
Can I do cardio excercises when I am trying to get pregnant? I am afraid I might not get pregnant if I strain my body.
Hi Recently I got the baby. My wife and baby health is very fine I like to have sex. But my wife told me not to do for 3 months. Please tell me which time we should have romance? How many months we should not have sex?
I am 33 years I was pregnant last month but it abort due to abnormal growth. Only bleeding and medicine kept inside vagina but after that I had pain in my ankle and knee.
Crunchy, juicy, tasty and filled with goodness, fruits are nutrition powerhouses. There are a few statements doing the rounds on the internet that have scared people into believing that fruits can be eaten at certain times only. Let us separate the facts from the myths to put you at ease
- Should fruits be eaten on an empty stomach? The argument that myth mongering articles seem to put out there is that fruits are most beneficial if eaten on an empty stomach. This is partially true. There are no added benefits of eating fruits on an empty stomach per say. Contrary to claims that it can help aid weight loss, this can work if you fill yourself with fruits and hence consume lesser calories via your meal.
- Should fruits not be eaten with other foods? The big myth perpetrated out there is that if you mix fruits with your meals, it will make you bloat. The argument provided is that fruits digest faster than other food and mixing of the two can lead to unwanted side effects as the body has trouble digesting the carbohydrates in fruit when mixed with other foods. This is reality is not true. Think about it. If our stomach is incapable of digesting mixed meals, we would not be able to digest most foods as our meals are generally a combination of nutrients like vegetables, fibre, carbs and protein.
- Should fruits not be eaten after meals? This is a big one floating out there. Fruits are high in sugar content. When eaten after a meal, the sugar feeds the bacteria aiding the fermentation process in the stomach. The stomach produces high concentrations of hydrochloric acid to break down the food. This is a hostile environment that does not let the food stay long enough for bacteria to colonize or reproduce.
- Does eating fruits at the wrong time produce gas in the stomach? In reality, gas is produced by the colon and not the stomach. While certain fruits may cause a reaction resulting in feeling gassy, it has nothing to do with your food content.
- What is the science behind the false alarms: A lot of diets focus not only on what you eat but how you eat it in combination with other food. An Ayurvedic diet, for example, recommends that you eat fruits separately from other foods, especially proteins. Most myths have stemmed out from specific advice given in specific cases which have been generalized to increase the scare factor. According to the British Journal of Nutrition, combing citrus fruits with rice increases the body's absorption of iron. Other studies have shown that combining certain berries with legumes increases the antioxidant property in each food. Compared to traditional desserts like cakes and cookies, fruits instead add nutrition and fiber and fill your sweet tooth craving. So it all depends on what your dietitian advises you.
Fruits can be a great source of nutrition in our daily diet. To know which ones can give you the most benefit, consult a doctor today.