Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Dr. Satyanarayan Raju SYour feedback matters!
How to increase my weight and good body. With in one month. Give me some foods and tablets. Plzzzzz which foods is best to increase my weight.
I have spots on my face and other parts of body too since 5-6 years now can they go by any medication?
I have headache for my yesterday and due to this I am not able to study sir give me some suggestions to resolve this for this I will be very thankful for you.
Normally. I have a oily skin. Bt since some days. My skin has become extremely dry inspite of applying moisturizers it remains dry. Specially skin of hand and around lips. It appears just like a skin of an old woman .how should I get rid of it?
My TSH is 1.34 and my free T4 is 1.03 can you please suggest if I need to take thyroid tablets. Im currently under fertility treatment I had thyroid of 5.35 few months back before I had a cystectomy now after a month of surgery my TSH is 1.3. Please let me know if I have to Take thyroid tablets currently I'm not taking any and before cystectomy I took the tablets for 2 months approx and now after a gap of 2 months I got the tests repeated.
I have fat in my body cause I had many drips. I wanna reduce this fat. What should I do for reduce the fat?
How can I remove dead black skin from my one year old baby. Skin become so dark because of olive oil massage. Tell me what I do?
I am old 18 and my height and weight is 76,5.5 How to loss my weight easily and quickly please help me.
I am sharmila 25 aged. But my face is looking so aged. Face skins are so loose. I want so tight skin. So pls suggest me any solution.
How to lose weight? How to reduce rain fall? How to increase weight? How to get pimples off? How to loose fat?
I am 25 years old and my height is 5" 1. I weigh 54 kg. Is this weight okay for me according to my age and height also suggest how to reduce belly?
I have some fat tumors at few places on my body and I'm very much tensed about it, initially there were in few parts but they kept spreading in various parts too. Can you please help me with this .
Going out in the sun brings out one major concern: getting tanned or sunburnt. The pivotal reason for getting tanned is the substance called melanin in the skin. Melanin is the pigment, which protects the inner layers of the skin from the harmful rays of the sun. This pigment causes the skin colour to change making it darker.
In order to keep your skin colour the same as well as protect your skin, here are certain tips which you can follow:
- Use homemade face packs: Certain homemade packs are exceptionally good for your skin. Not only does it make your skin soft and supple, it also protects your face from getting tanned or reverses the tanning effect. Face packs like that of lemon and aloe vera, curd and gram flour, turmeric powder with yogurt and honey, or sandalwood and rosewater, help to remove or lighten the tan on your face. Not only are they safe than the chemical face packs you get in the market, they are also pocket friendly and more effective.
- Follow the skin routine: Follow and maintain the cleansing, toning and moisturizing routine to keep your skin healthy. The routine will also hydrate your skin and remove the dead skin cells.
- Drink water: The more water you drink, more hydrated you will be. Your skin will have a natural glow due to the hydration. Drinking water will also help to keep your skin moisturized and prevent dryness. Likewise have fruits and vegetables with higher water content.
- Use sunscreen: Whenever you step out of the shade of your house, make sure you dab yourself with a generous amount of sunscreen, which suits your skin. Preferably use a sunscreen with SPF 40 or above. Make sure the sunscreen protects your skin from both UVA and UVB rays. In case you forget to apply sunscreen, use aloe vera gel or green tea on your skin, which will make up for the damage caused. While applying sunscreen, do not skip your lip or the area under the eyes. These areas are extremely delicate and are affected faster than the rest of the skin.
- Using accessories: Use sunglasses, hats, scarves, or umbrellas to protect your skin from direct sunrays.
Related Tip: "What Causes Itchy Skin? + How to Trace the Causes?"